Struggling with current partner (of ten years)

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Punkers

Struggling with current partner (of ten years)

Post by Punkers »

Hello there, I have been with my current partner for ten years (on and off) - lately ive been wondering if this is the right relationship for me.

During arguments he is very hot tempered and disrespectful with his words. Seems like he lacks empathy, I am very emotional and empathetic so this effects me greatly. I always am the one to apologize first and mend the situation which is taking a toll. He always gets mad and hostile when we have to do something he doesn't want to do and rarely follows through with his promises.

Additionally, he lives with me in my house (that i bought when we were not together) and pays for nothing, no bills, no rent to me nothing. For years. He also makes much more money than I do is CEO and Founder of his own business. It makes me feel not provided for in the relationship, not safe. Why is he okay with using me like this? weve talked about it before and he says he pays for dinners out and contributes to the home in other ways (like cutting the grass) but he also dosent clean up after himself or respect the home - Ive said that its not one or the other and you have to contribute. I've explained how this makes me feel resentful. Im confused.

Hes also very selfish in bedroom aswell...
We have connection but im starting to see our differences. Can you see anything in chart that would explain this? Will it get better? I want a masculine man who cherishes me and wants to take care of me (and in return me of him) but i feel this relationship is one sided and im getting to my breaking point.

all of my friends are getting married and having babies and im living with this man who cant even do bare minimum....

There are good aspects too otherwise I would leave but please help and see if there is any reason/change in our charts? Today is day of eclipse and its effecting me a great deal..

ME: June 25, 1992
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
4:42pm

Him: November 27, 1991
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
3:37am

Thank you for your time - any advise is welcome
Pem

Re: Struggling with current partner (of ten years)

Post by Pem »

Hello Punkers
You have been visiting us since 2020 but why did you not get a compatibility
reading before embarking on a relationship ?
So now, astrologically, based on the two horoscopes, all we can do is do a
Compatibility reading to guide you and nothing more as the decision will then be
yours to take.
How accurate is his dob details ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

Hi Pem thanks for your reply. His birth details are accurate
Pem

Post by Pem »

You missed answering the question in para one. You need to be serious and not take this matter lightly.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

Hi Pem. I do take this matter incredibly seriously please trust me. I thought it was a rehitorical question. I sought out advise on compatibility lots when we first started dating (in 2013) and then again in 2020ish when we got back together. Everyone said that it’s a karmic relationship that has potential to work. Which is why I am seeking further advise on this forum. Do you have any insight for me regarding my first post ?

Thanks for your time. I appreciate
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

I was also more knowledgeable on western astrology back then. I’m coming to love Vedic more and more as I find it’s more accurate but have yet to master the practice myself. Which is why I ask you - thank you
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Punkers
I went through your record of previous posts but nothing I could find re
your request for compatibility checks with this partner s dob.

If you had queried before, what was the advise given on compatibility.

There is a partner s date of 24 May 1989 with no tob. This has been handled by Admin of
Western Astrology, but nothing in the Vedic Astrology Section.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

No this is my current partners dob information as stated above. We have been on and off for ten years. I sought out information thought western astrology before. The information is correct. Would I be able to get information on this or is it not possible?
Pem

Post by Pem »

Now it is 27 November 1991 vs 24 May 1989
There is a discrepancy in the above two dates.
Sorry unable to proceed on unreliable data.

PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

No where in this current post have I said anything other than November 27. I’ve confirmed it several times. Please use this data. As I said previously we’ve been on and off and any previous post was inquiring about someone who I was interested in while we were not together years ago and is not relevant. As I’ve stated many many times the information I’ve provided in this post about my current partner is correct.

Is it possible to provide information based off of this? I see no need for further confusion do you?
Last edited by Punkers on Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.