Struggling with current partner (of ten years)

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Punkers

Re: Struggling with current partner (of ten years)

Post by Punkers »

You brought the May date into this topic. I have not comment on that. I posted this topic in 2022 about my current partner and would like the reading to continue as such if possible please
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

This data is

Nov 27 1991
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
3:37 am

Mine is
June 25 1992
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
4:42pm

This information is 100% correct and what I would like a comparability analysis on please 🙏🏽
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Punkers

Based on the given tob s, in my humble opinion, the result of the
compatibility check is : NON COMPATIBLE.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Our Guideline Rules for your information :
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... 207#p43207
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

Saying "not compatible" provides me little clarity moving forward. are you able to provide more details on this? are there any remedies ? Is this rough patch a short term period due to some malefic planet transits?

Our kundalini matching is 28/32 points which is considered very good - which is why I was curious to dive deeper into the chart?
Pem

Post by Pem »

What you have checked may be the Guna Milan from the internet.
1. The Gana Kuta or temperament matching is not compatible (yours is Devic and
male is Rakshasa; and
2. The Rajju Kuta, spiritual, is not matching..
3. Also Graha Maitram is said to be mediocre.
4. Further, Air element and water element do not mix; girl s Moon is in Fire sign,Aries; and
boy s is in Watery sign, Cancer.
The above four are of paramount importance.

Your complaint of 10 years' struggle is justified.

You may, as has been said, consult and get a few more opinions, and finally decide.
I have now concluded.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Any new queries outside compatibility check must be raised under a new topic in separate thread . This should be only about yourself and not involving a third party.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Raj_321

Post by Raj_321 »

Punkers wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:59 am Hello there, I have been with my current partner for ten years (on and off) - lately ive been wondering if this is the right relationship for me.

During arguments he is very hot tempered and disrespectful with his words. Seems like he lacks empathy, I am very emotional and empathetic so this effects me greatly. I always am the one to apologize first and mend the situation which is taking a toll. He always gets mad and hostile when we have to do something he doesn't want to do and rarely follows through with his promises.

Additionally, he lives with me in my house (that i bought when we were not together) and pays for nothing, no bills, no rent to me nothing. For years. He also makes much more money than I do is CEO and Founder of his own business. It makes me feel not provided for in the relationship, not safe. Why is he okay with using me like this? weve talked about it before and he says he pays for dinners out and contributes to the home in other ways (like cutting the grass) but he also dosent clean up after himself or respect the home - Ive said that its not one or the other and you have to contribute. I've explained how this makes me feel resentful. Im confused.

Hes also very selfish in bedroom aswell...
We have connection but im starting to see our differences. Can you see anything in chart that would explain this? Will it get better? I want a masculine man who cherishes me and wants to take care of me (and in return me of him) but i feel this relationship is one sided and im getting to my breaking point.

all of my friends are getting married and having babies and im living with this man who cant even do bare minimum....

There are good aspects too otherwise I would leave but please help and see if there is any reason/change in our charts? Today is day of eclipse and its effecting me a great deal..

ME: June 25, 1992
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
4:42pm

Him: November 27, 1991
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
3:37am

Thank you for your time - any advise is welcome
Hello,

so 10 years now, did you met him in 2013?

Also, related to your question. You have Mars Moon in 7th house, and Mars is strong being in its own rashi. You might feel cheated in relationships.
From both of your charts, you are likely to reach his mind easily, and he has to put more efforts. In my opinion, these 2 charts are not a good match.

Can you confirm this, was the involvement initially due to the reason the way he looked? I mean the first date? Did he charmed you in due to his looks?

Some other predicitons for you,

1) You had on and off environment related to happiness in your home. Mother had to work extrmely hard. Father and mother had a decent bonding between them
2) Your father has been major focus in your life. There might be some dissatisfaction related to him as well.
3) Did some major event happened with your partner in end of October? Is must have been related to some trouble in relation to house or car.

Please confirm.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

For marriage you were in a DELAY PERIOD which ended in June 2022.
Thereafter you started thinking seriously about this relationship.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Year 2021 was good to get married but since the DELAY PERIOD [till june 2022] was there therefore you could not.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events