Struggling with current partner (of ten years)

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Punkers

Re: Struggling with current partner (of ten years)

Post by Punkers »

Hamid: Thanks for your reply! SO now the marriage delay is lifted? I am still with this partner and we are in couples counselling trying to work though our emotional differences. THere is love here but sometimes relationship seems so difficult and like I am not being understood - optimistic there are better days ahead
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

Raj_321 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:58 pm
Punkers wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:59 am Hello there, I have been with my current partner for ten years (on and off) - lately ive been wondering if this is the right relationship for me.

During arguments he is very hot tempered and disrespectful with his words. Seems like he lacks empathy, I am very emotional and empathetic so this effects me greatly. I always am the one to apologize first and mend the situation which is taking a toll. He always gets mad and hostile when we have to do something he doesn't want to do and rarely follows through with his promises.

Additionally, he lives with me in my house (that i bought when we were not together) and pays for nothing, no bills, no rent to me nothing. For years. He also makes much more money than I do is CEO and Founder of his own business. It makes me feel not provided for in the relationship, not safe. Why is he okay with using me like this? weve talked about it before and he says he pays for dinners out and contributes to the home in other ways (like cutting the grass) but he also dosent clean up after himself or respect the home - Ive said that its not one or the other and you have to contribute. I've explained how this makes me feel resentful. Im confused.

Hes also very selfish in bedroom aswell...
We have connection but im starting to see our differences. Can you see anything in chart that would explain this? Will it get better? I want a masculine man who cherishes me and wants to take care of me (and in return me of him) but i feel this relationship is one sided and im getting to my breaking point.

all of my friends are getting married and having babies and im living with this man who cant even do bare minimum....

There are good aspects too otherwise I would leave but please help and see if there is any reason/change in our charts? Today is day of eclipse and its effecting me a great deal..

ME: June 25, 1992
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
4:42pm

Him: November 27, 1991
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
3:37am

Thank you for your time - any advise is welcome
Hello,

so 10 years now, did you met him in 2013?

Also, related to your question. You have Mars Moon in 7th house, and Mars is strong being in its own rashi. You might feel cheated in relationships.
From both of your charts, you are likely to reach his mind easily, and he has to put more efforts. In my opinion, these 2 charts are not a good match.

Can you confirm this, was the involvement initially due to the reason the way he looked? I mean the first date? Did he charmed you in due to his looks?

Some other predicitons for you,

1) You had on and off environment related to happiness in your home. Mother had to work extrmely hard. Father and mother had a decent bonding between them
2) Your father has been major focus in your life. There might be some dissatisfaction related to him as well.
3) Did some major event happened with your partner in end of October? Is must have been related to some trouble in relation to house or car.

Please confirm.

THanks for the reply - yes met in 2013, looks was good but more so the personality i was attracted. THere is a physical attraction still too.

1) mother worked ish - father worked very hard - lots of businesses he owns - good bond
2) true - he is my boss at work - not good, we have distant relationship. Trying to get new job
3) End of October? hmm i dont think so maybe we had a fight? we got in car accident in june ?
VedicGent

Post by VedicGent »

I have to tell you that your relationship is on a much sounder footing now and there will appear those sentiments in it that you have been missing all this while. It is not a time to think of separation.
Punkers

Post by Punkers »

VedicGent wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:21 pm I have to tell you that your relationship is on a much sounder footing now and there will appear those sentiments in it that you have been missing all this while. It is not a time to think of separation.
Thank you for this information VedicGent - I appreciate your knowledge and sharing