Are multiplication and division relevant in numerology ?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

astro_mania

Are multiplication and division relevant in numerology ?

Post by astro_mania »

hai
I think I found link between the less used operations and the date of birth. I will reveal more details soon.
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Re: Are multiplication and division relevant in numerology ?

Post by astro_mania »

hai
i do believe multiplication and division are important.
Multiply a number to find possibilities.. So it is related to imagination or power to create or recreate.
Divide a number to find clearly defined parts of whole.. It includes decision to approach things part by part.. It joins a plan with determination to reach targets..
Our major concern is our date of birth.. It is that still picture that took photo of time and made the image.. What thoughts rule us is ruling number,, what rules us is fadic number.. Calculation of these two too well known and i need not repeat.

Imagination,, decision connect the twists and turns of mind and they. also indicate where things move in building character.
Character is point that can flow and that flow when considered with other factors,, tell where we are in this life time in making this life worthwhile.
Actual method to find number of imagination and decision are bit lengthy so i will give the details later.
PS: As i said many times and you know,, this is not maths but numerology.. Just like + - operations / * do also hold significance or natural affinity in occult studies and this is my try at understanding them.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
astro_mania

Re: Are multiplication and division relevant in numerology ?

Post by astro_mania »

hai
All that we observe is how fate number turns our life and we also observe what rules our life.. The main point here is though destiny and power,, it achieves balance by limiting dispersion or by making concentration.. The dispersion is division.. Concentration is multiplication.
astro_mania