Moderators: Pem, sharma

Gollum96

Curious about my career according to KP astrology

Post by Gollum96 »

25 Dec 1996
2.11am
George Town, Penang (Malaysia)
Female

I’m curious about career indicators in my chart according to the KP system. Some background: I did a law undergraduate and was planning to switch into finance but my dad wanted me to complete the bar exam. It has brought a lot of mental stress because I hate law and I can’t wait to leave it behind. My main passion is filmmaking/production but I’m planning to work in finance first while building a reel on my own. Sometimes I wonder if I should just dive headfirst into production but I’m worried about the uncertainty.

My other interests include- business, and I’m good at marketing/branding too although I don’t think I’d work in that industry. I just use my talent for business purposes when I have to promote new products through social media.
Sujit

Re: Curious about my career according to KP astrology

Post by Sujit »

You're busy posting queries, how about responding to previous post first?
I find it rude not to answer whoever gave you an reply..
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Gollum96

Re: Curious about my career according to KP astrology

Post by Gollum96 »

Sujit wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:13 pm You're busy posting queries, how about responding to previous post first?
I find it rude not to answer whoever gave you an reply..
There were no questions to respond to in the previous post. I usually wait a few days until there aren’t further responses, then thank those who have replied