Wrong timing, missed opportunities, will this come back around?

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Tswizzle_

Wrong timing, missed opportunities, will this come back around?

Post by Tswizzle_ »

Hi there,

I am looking for a tarot reading on my love life. I have been having a bad luck with relationships. There is a guy whom i met but at a very weird timing wherein he was moving cities. He stopped things before anything could even happen between us because distance probably wss his concern. He told me hes not interested in me that way. The rejection hurt. But i am still unable to understand the real reason behind it and as much as it makes me sad its making me angry at the Universe and my timing.

I would want to know if anything can proceed with this specific guy, his initials would be AA. How will the relationship develop, if it develops. If this could be my forever one.

Please help me with a tarot reading on the same.

Regards,
T
Tswizzle_

Re: Wrong timing, missed opportunities, will this come back around?

Post by Tswizzle_ »

Hi @admin @1nluv

Is this forum active? Can somebody please respond. Thanks
Tswizzle_

Post by Tswizzle_ »

Hi 1nluv moderator can u please give me a reading
Tswizzle_

Post by Tswizzle_ »

Hi,

Can anybody please give me tarot reading. Why is this forum inactive.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Tswizzle, I am sorry that no one has been available to help you. This is a volunteer-led forum and sometimes people's lives become busy and they are unavailable for periods of time.

To your reading. Clearly you are in love with a lovely person, just as it says in the cards below. But as for a love relationship, I am sorry but it seems that you need to accept what he told you. I wish I had better news.

You - Lovers card
06lovers06.jpg
06lovers06.jpg (141.13 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
AA - Ace of Wands
wands01ace-01.jpg
wands01ace-01.jpg (68.92 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
Together - 4 Pentacles
pents04-04.jpg
pents04-04.jpg (79.83 KiB) Viewed 2302 times
Tswizzle_

Post by Tswizzle_ »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:02 pm Hi Tswizzle, I am sorry that no one has been available to help you. This is a volunteer-led forum and sometimes people's lives become busy and they are unavailable for periods of time.

To your reading. Clearly you are in love with a lovely person, just as it says in the cards below. But as for a love relationship, I am sorry but it seems that you need to accept what he told you. I wish I had better news.

You - Lovers card
06lovers06.jpg
AA - Ace of Wands
wands01ace-01.jpg
Together - 4 Pentacles
pents04-04.jpg

Thanks for the reading Noel. Even though the message is hard to hear. :')

I seem to be missing the shot each time in my romantic life. I dont know how and why. Since there is a twk reading limit as per the rules stated, i hope i can ask u for one more reading
This time pertaining to another individual
I had met him and this guy (for whom the above reading was), both simultaneously.
He had shown an interest in me but me being hyperfocused on the above guy, i neglected him.
After a long while in the middle, we both got together at a party and some things went down however even this one doesnt seem to be turning into a rship.

Want to know from you how will this develop romantically/if it can develop into something
His initials are VA.

Please and many thanks!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Tswizzle, you certainly do find nice partners, and life is never simple.

You - 9 Wands - pretty much worn out but prepared to give it one more try, good for you.
Him - 4 Wands - nice fellow, gentle, carefree and prepared to give things a try; possibly already committed.
Together - King Wands + The Tower - tough one to interpret in this situation, but it might suggest that there is an age gap or maturity gap and that might impact on your aspirations. Not at yes or no but there are other things at play here that you haven't considered.
Tswizzle_

Post by Tswizzle_ »

Hi Noel,

Thanks for the reading. I do realise the immaturity part you are referring to. I have known it all along. He is a little behind in terms of emotional intelligence and maturity. We both are 25. But I feel things can progress well if we take it slow however he is also emotionally unavailable.

I dont know what to do. I feel stuck and sad.
Greenfigure88%

Post by Greenfigure88% »

Man, missed opportunities, one of life's painful lessons!