upcoming pluto transit

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
illusion

upcoming pluto transit

Post by illusion »

Hi, since pluto will be moving into aquarius soon im really curious on how this will affect me, since i have an aquarius stellium in the 3rd (placidus) or 4th (whole signs) house. I also have pluto in the first house natally and its aspecting my moon and venus and uranus natally already. The planets in my 3rd/4h are forming positive aspects other than my uranus with scorpio in my natal chart. I added my chart in both systems and ill put my transit chart in the comments as well since i can only add two attachments. I dont know how this will affect me, ive read about this online and everyone is saying something different and i know that the aspects you have in your natal chart are really important so it depends i guess. I just wanna know since its gonna be there for 20 years hitting my stellium LOL, i would appreciate help with this a lot
Attachments
chart 2 (1).png
chart 2 (1).png (439.35 KiB) Viewed 1399 times
chart 1 (1).png
chart 1 (1).png (471.01 KiB) Viewed 1399 times
illusion

Re: upcoming pluto transit

Post by illusion »

Here is my transit chart in 2023
Attachments
transit.png
transit.png (190.63 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi illusion,

I set up my own charts so need birth data: date, place and time of birth.
If you wish this information to remain private, you can send it to me by 'pm'.

Thank you,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
illusion

Post by illusion »

Hello! I just sent you a pm, hope i did it right im still quite new to this forum :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi illusion,

Thank you for the birth details.
Will give report in the next day or two.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
illusion

Post by illusion »

Thank you so much thats really kind of you! Im excited for your report :)