2022 was a really bad year for me, will 2023 be better?

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Gollum96

2022 was a really bad year for me, will 2023 be better?

Post by Gollum96 »

25 Dec 1996
2.11am
George Town, Penang (Malaysia)
Female

2022 was really rough, postgrad studies got delayed, mental health took a nosedive, my favourite dog died. I’m hoping next year will be better, but I think there might be some family conflict as I’m planning to go into a different career than what my dad had in mind for me.
admin
Site Admin

Re: 2022 was a really bad year for me, will 2023 be better?

Post by admin »

Hi Gollum96,

You've certainly had, and still have, a lot happening in your natal chart - and life - and although it has been tough and no doubt you just want it all to be over and done with, the purpose of it all has been to slow you down and force you to look at your life and choices made so far.

Things are still moving slowly (with 6 planets retrograde), but this begins to shift from the beginning of October this year. Nonetheless, these next few months leading up to your birthday need careful navigation, especially as you begin to feel your energy and purpose increasing.

Legal studies look very likely, and in fact having this subject under your belt would serve you well in any future endeavours, not least of all your main interest in the film industry - which I'm sure you must realise.
Certainly you'll need time alone during next year, partly for studies but also for your well-being and sanity when external demands may seem too demanding or should it feel like everyone 'wants a piece of you'.
If you don't take time out, your nervous system could suffer.

These 'alone' times would be really good for creative work too as ideas may come thick and fast. Just try to allot specific periods for this, so they don't interrupt or interfere with any legal studies (if you go ahead with the latter).

Some tensions are indicated as possible around the home base as you may feel that you just want to break out and 'do your own thing' - not least of all at times when you feel tired or that your studies are too hard, or you're getting too much pressure from your parents and you just want to rebel and 'break out' and 'do your own thing'.

If this occurs, rather than over-reacting, go out and have some fun to relieve the pressure. Or... go for a really long walk ! (I'm sure you know how such can revivify and also give new creative ideas for writing and film as you take pics/make notes of various scenes as you go along different paths in different environments). The physical exercise of walking is also great for releasing pressure, for clearing the mind, and also of course, has great health benefits.

You're likely to meet someone, perhaps in a group or socially, who may become important to your future...perhaps some 'mentor', who may give you a leg-up on the ladder. Just don't get carried away by 'promises' made of fame or of 'big money'. Keep your feet on the ground, persevere on your course, and you'll find that this pays off in the long run. You have a great future ahead of you if you can complete one thing at a time.

If you have any further questions about this, or as the year goes on - please do ask and I'll do my best to assist.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]