Astrological Prediction

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sathya

Astrological Prediction

Post by Sathya »

Hi All,

I lost my father recently, need to know if this was something expected as per astological prediction.

His details are
DOB : 17/07/1948
Time of Birth : 4 : 45 pm
Place of Birth : bangalore

Please help me with this answer, i'm very saddened with this incident.
Hamid

Re: Astrological Prediction

Post by Hamid »

SAD to know but one day we all have to die.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
BiestaGetse

Re: Astrological Prediction

Post by BiestaGetse »

This number is definitely 811. The number 8 in the angelic message is, in this case both an encouragement and a warning. The angels in heaven rejoice at the sight of your successes but ask you not to forget: "they do not seek good from good." And if you turn away from your principles and desire earthly goods that do not correspond to your mission on earth, you can be left with nothing. Two or more units in the message of heaven mean that the negative qualities of this number have prevailed in you. Strength has turned into unjustified rigidity in dealing with people, independence – into snobbery, prudence – into bitterness and inability to control your emotions. And if you do not turn away from this path, the angels "wash their hands." Try to find out more about it with https://chi-nese.com/811-angel-number-its-deep-spiritual-meaning-you-should-know/. Good luck to you!