Relationship and breakup

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Savii

Relationship and breakup

Post by Savii »

Namaste members
I have recently gone through a breakup. Since the start of our relationship this is the 3rd time we've had a breakup. But this time we are not in contact and have blocked each other. I wanted to know why is there no stability in my relationship. Will we even get married? What should i do to not be dependent on others for my happiness.
I would be grateful if any of the esteemed member can help me.

DOB - 31-07-2000
ToB - 4:45 pm
PoB - jammu, jammu & Kashmir
Hamid

Re: Relationship and breakup

Post by Hamid »

At this age of 22/23 yrs its normal in life
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Pem

Post by Pem »

Do not despair !
This is quite a normal new learning experience for many young aged individuals as it makes
them stronger and more positive people for their future lives.
We do understand the emotional pain it brings which is hard to bear.
Try replacing that space in your heart with new love and it will heal.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Savii wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:01 am Namaste members
I have recently gone through a breakup. Since the start of our relationship this is the 3rd time we've had a breakup. But this time we are not in contact and have blocked each other. I wanted to know why is there no stability in my relationship. Will we even get married? What should i do to not be dependent on others for my happiness.

DOB - 31-07-2000
for relationship analysis gender of the chart is important.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Savii

Post by Savii »

Thank you Hamid sir and pem sir. And surely pem sir will keep these things in my mind... grateful to you for such response
Savii

Post by Savii »

Sujit wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:34 pm

DOB - 31-07-2000
The gender is female sir
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Savii wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:07 pm

DOB - 31-07-2000
The gender is female sir
Your chart sign is Sagittarius and planet Mangal is debilitated causes stress in emotional(romantic) relationships.
and natal Jupiter and Saturn are also in fixed signs makes you adamant with disagreements.
With the above weakness your married life will face difficulties. So learn to become flexible and adjustable with situations.

you say.....What should i do to not be dependent on others for my happiness.'
Focus on completing education and get settled in job which would help you improve your status in relationships.

Good luck.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Savii

Post by Savii »

Sujit wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:20 pm
Savii wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:07 pm

The gender is female sir
Your chart sign is Sagittarius and planet Mangal is debilitated causes stress in emotional(romantic) relationships.
and natal Jupiter and Saturn are also in fixed signs makes you adamant with disagreements.
With the above weakness your married life will face difficulties. So learn to become flexible and adjustable with situations.

you say.....What should i do to not be dependent on others for my happiness.'
Focus on completing education and get settled in job which would help you improve your status in relationships.

Good luck.
Thank you so much sir... please accept my gratitude and will surely work on the precious suggestions given by you
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

In your birth-chart the 5th lord of Love/Creativity and 12th lord of Bed Pleasures is debilitated in the 8th house of Secrets/Challenges. Incidentally, he is conjunct the 8th lord Moon/Chandra, who is not really happy/comfortable or geared up to support such challenges, while being placed in his own house - not to mention Mercury/Budha being placed in his own house that happens to be the 7th or Kalathra-Sthana or house of relationships. They are both detrimental to related significance. It would make more sense for you to focus on controlling your mind/thoughts/speech.

In my humble opinion, falling in love and/or relationship is not for you. Such relationships may not end the way you intent them to. So, you are perhaps better off not venturing there.

Take care...