Transits and Return Lunar

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Biancaadiaas

Transits and Return Lunar

Post by Biancaadiaas »

:evil: I would like an opinion regarding my current transits, as I have some specific events. I previously reported that I couldn't get a job for nothing, as there is a shortage of opportunities but also because of my psychological health, which was previously shaken. in mid-May I got an opportunity, but it's not a beneficial opportunity, since there's no proper remuneration, no activities and much less guaranteed rights hahaha it's better than nothing, but there's an extremely high mental and physical strain to get little. Anyway, these last few times it seems like I'm being crushed by Uranus in my 10th house, or I don't know if it was the eclipse or if Uranus is currently tense, that I feel that I urgently need to get out of my current job, and it's very difficult all the time. days, since I do something I don't like, I'm not paid properly and I have mental and physical exhaustion, which is currently hampering my college as well as the rest of my life, in short, I don't have the energy for anything, not even for studies, nor for myself, friendships, etc... I think this draining feeling comes from Uranus passing through my 10th house, among other transits. I would also like to know, since previously I posted my solar revolution here but I didn't get an answer, if in this LUNAR RETURN I will have the opportunity to get another job, better than the current one, because this Jupiter in the 6th house gave me a ray of hope, but I know it's not like that. haha ha. the next lunar returns don't please me, as well as the past return where Saturn in my 10th house, I was almost fired or almost resigned, and I'm tolerating that just for my college money, as it doesn't benefit me in anything else!!! anyway, I would like an opinion about the current transits, and about these lunar returns.
Attachments
astro_35at_bianca_dias_2022920_hp.71400.82858.png
astro_35at_bianca_dias_2022920_hp.71400.82858.png (97.48 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
astro_2at_bianca_dias_hp.71334.155829.png
astro_2at_bianca_dias_hp.71334.155829.png (95.45 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
Biancaadiaas

Re: Transits and Return Lunar

Post by Biancaadiaas »

any opinions? ☺️
but, I didn't get a job this month, and on the next lunar return I have Pluto in the 10th house and moon in the 12th house so it will be even worse oh my god .... 😑
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Bianca, can you pls post your birth data for me, I'll then be able to have a look at your transits.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Bianca, I'll try to answer your questions though I don't use Solar or Lunar Returns these days, I find enough in the transits to give me the insights I am after.

Firstly I want to run through your natal chart a bit, it will lay the foundations to what I say about your transits. I use the Whole Sign house system, so all the planets of one sign will be in the same house.

You have a Leo Asc with Gemini Sun and a Gemini stellium in the 11th house. Your Moon is in Pisces in the 8th house. Venus and Jupiter are in Cancer in the 12th house. This is quite a combination, Fire, Air and Water, all are pretty strong too, which is good.

The only weakness in your chart is Earth, there is a Capricorn Chiron in your 6th house the only planet in an Earth sign and house. What this suggests is that the 'get down and get dirty' part of life is not as strong as your emotional engagement with others and your powerful intellect.

You can sometimes overreact to situations with that Leo Asc and, then overthink how it went and how you reacted, that's your Gemini stellium in an Air house. Your Moon will then interpret all of this and if it didn't go well she might feel a little lost. What this means is that you need to slow down, learn to relax, process your day each evening and get in the habit of doing so regularly, it will help you not overthink things. And ultimately this should help your Pisces Moon remain calm and feel good about herself.

Work and career-wise, you are a solid worker, adaptable, charming, good with people - unless they are way too annoying then you can get angry and feel like telling them off. You are also dependable and reliable, you especially have plenty of flair to make things presentable to the eye.

OK, that was enough of a snap-shot, let's look at your transit in light of the above.

Transiting Uranus is right on your MC, as you mentioned, and it has already done a few passes trying to get you to look at your direction in life with new eyes. He does cross one more time but you should be in a better place by then, his work done. Right now is your time to sit and quiet your mind, then take out your scribble pad and doodle letting your thoughts flow. Out of this, and this could take a few days/weeks, will form ideas that you can follow up on. Uranus is revolution, and rebellion, he likes change and something radical, this is why he is hanging about your MC, to get you thinking outside the box.

You have had Mars cross your Sun and Saturn in the middle of September which may have produced feelings of frustration and perhaps physical discomfort. He will go retrograde and recross both through December and then back again through February next year. After that his energy drops off. I'd suggest that you can use his energy in transit like you can do with the Uranus transit - sit quietly, doodle and see what comes out.

OK, time for a break. I hope this helps, pls let me know your thoughts after you've processed this.