update: marriage

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sujit

Re: update: marriage

Post by Sujit »

raneyalp wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:59 pm hello
here is my update for a post i did in 2021
i am sorry to write here but i really couldn't find my post

1994-3-22
riyadh, saudi arabia
2:47 am ( i did a correction for the navamsa asc that's why the time changed)
so i hope now it can give more clear idea about me
Earlier you had posted time of birth as 3.24 am and now it is different. This affects readings to go wrong.
Rectification is done past life events and not by adjusting navamsa to your convenience.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Raj_321

Post by Raj_321 »

raneyalp wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:39 am
Hamid wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:53 am You must be having some good reasons to adjust you Navamsa Chart.

I am interpreting your chart with the following birth details:

DOB: 22 March 1994
TOB: 2:47 am [mid night] Time Zone 3 hours East of GMT.
Place of birth: LAT: 35 N 18 LONG: 43 E 55
AYANAMSA USED: 22:53:24
Ascendant: 28 Sagittarius 57

1. There is full delay of Saturn: 26 Yrs 4 months
2. There is Full delay of Jupiter: 5 years and 3 months
3.Total Delay comes to 31 years and 7 months.
4.There is Super Delay in this chart [Saturn and Venus together in navamsa chart] this is normally around 33/34 years.........However this Super Delay is nullified as Karakansha of Karak and Root Karak is only Saturn placed with Lord of 12th house Mars in the 3rd house.
5.Therefore this marriage will happen around the age of 31/32 years
6.Presently Mercury Mahadasa and Mercury Antardasa is running, this antardasa does not give you marriage.
7. Next is Ketu Antardasa from 17 Nov 2024 to 14 Nov 2025.
8.This marriage may take place in Ketu antardasa in 2025 [early April 2025]
9.This horoscope shows delayed childbirth. Saturn aspects 12th 5th and 9th house..... the primary Upachaya houses for children.

THIS INTERPRETATION IS BASED ON THE BIRTH PARTICULARS PROVIDED BY YOU.

yes the local astrologer i went to, told me to adjust it because she want to give me a full reading about marriage,
thank you, it makes more sense now to me,
may i ask why there is a delayed childbirth?
i am not good with children and i always think to delay having them
i am asking to know if it is by choice or because health problems
thank you again

Which aascendant are you?
Hamidji used a different Aynamsa and slightly different Latitude and Longitude then what I used for Riyadh, and came to Sagittarius Ascendant.
While I used 23:45:38 Aynamsa, and came to Capricorn Lagna, which I believe is correct from the basic info you provided in the questions.
Raja@14026

Post by Raja@14026 »

As per your given birth time " Cp " is as lagna.. And in navamsa seventh house is ' Vi '

Sun is DK And it's position in 7th house in navamsa..

In rasi chart ,

Mars in second house with mer and sat , and getting aspect from jupiter , so mangal dosh almost reduced and who's darakaraka also conjuct with exalted venus too and sun also eight house lord also.. Seventh house planet of moon also exalted in navamsa and get aspect from jupiter in rasi chart too..

SO this are all combination shows good character life partner ..and bold spouse , intelligent ..

Sun is eight house from eight house and conjunct with exalted venus , this indicate long married life , sometime your spouse maybe arugumantative with you..

Currently saturn dasa (lagna lord ) and jupiter antar dasa .. ( 12 th and 3rd house lord in 10 house )...

Jupiter in retrograde state and aspect to second , 4th and 6th houses and sixth house lord of mercury too.. Rahu in eleventh house and rahu pratyantar dasa time , your disease curing slightly.. Ketu in fifth house and venus in exalted position.. Rahu pratyantar dasa period can give fifth house benefit like conceive..

Rahu also makes yoga , when its eleventh house , transit of jupiter and rahu also in eleventh house from next year april and with in june , rahu pratyantar dasa ends , so that period maybe marriage will be happen and get conceive on that period too..
Raja.r
raneyalp

Post by raneyalp »

Raj_321 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:36 pm
raneyalp wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:39 am
Hamid wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:53 am You must be having some good reasons to adjust you Navamsa Chart.

I am interpreting your chart with the following birth details:

DOB: 22 March 1994
TOB: 2:47 am [mid night] Time Zone 3 hours East of GMT.
Place of birth: LAT: 35 N 18 LONG: 43 E 55
AYANAMSA USED: 22:53:24
Ascendant: 28 Sagittarius 57

1. There is full delay of Saturn: 26 Yrs 4 months
2. There is Full delay of Jupiter: 5 years and 3 months
3.Total Delay comes to 31 years and 7 months.
4.There is Super Delay in this chart [Saturn and Venus together in navamsa chart] this is normally around 33/34 years.........However this Super Delay is nullified as Karakansha of Karak and Root Karak is only Saturn placed with Lord of 12th house Mars in the 3rd house.
5.Therefore this marriage will happen around the age of 31/32 years
6.Presently Mercury Mahadasa and Mercury Antardasa is running, this antardasa does not give you marriage.
7. Next is Ketu Antardasa from 17 Nov 2024 to 14 Nov 2025.
8.This marriage may take place in Ketu antardasa in 2025 [early April 2025]
9.This horoscope shows delayed childbirth. Saturn aspects 12th 5th and 9th house..... the primary Upachaya houses for children.

THIS INTERPRETATION IS BASED ON THE BIRTH PARTICULARS PROVIDED BY YOU.

yes the local astrologer i went to, told me to adjust it because she want to give me a full reading about marriage,
thank you, it makes more sense now to me,
may i ask why there is a delayed childbirth?
i am not good with children and i always think to delay having them
i am asking to know if it is by choice or because health problems
thank you again

Which aascendant are you?
Hamidji used a different Aynamsa and slightly different Latitude and Longitude then what I used for Riyadh, and came to Sagittarius Ascendant.
While I used 23:45:38 Aynamsa, and came to Capricorn Lagna, which I believe is correct from the basic info you provided in the questions.
no i am a Capricorn ascendant
i just see it now and i don't understand how that happened
with him
raneyalp

Post by raneyalp »

Raja@14026 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:28 pm As per your given birth time " Cp " is as lagna.. And in navamsa seventh house is ' Vi '

Sun is DK And it's position in 7th house in navamsa..

In rasi chart ,

Mars in second house with mer and sat , and getting aspect from jupiter , so mangal dosh almost reduced and who's darakaraka also conjuct with exalted venus too and sun also eight house lord also.. Seventh house planet of moon also exalted in navamsa and get aspect from jupiter in rasi chart too..

SO this are all combination shows good character life partner ..and bold spouse , intelligent ..

Sun is eight house from eight house and conjunct with exalted venus , this indicate long married life , sometime your spouse maybe arugumantative with you..

Currently saturn dasa (lagna lord ) and jupiter antar dasa .. ( 12 th and 3rd house lord in 10 house )...

Jupiter in retrograde state and aspect to second , 4th and 6th houses and sixth house lord of mercury too.. Rahu in eleventh house and rahu pratyantar dasa time , your disease curing slightly.. Ketu in fifth house and venus in exalted position.. Rahu pratyantar dasa period can give fifth house benefit like conceive..

Rahu also makes yoga , when its eleventh house , transit of jupiter and rahu also in eleventh house from next year april and with in june , rahu pratyantar dasa ends , so that period maybe marriage will be happen and get conceive on that period too..

thank you,
you explained everything will and i hope marriage happens with the right person for me.
thank you again
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

I use different AAYANAMSA therefore I give full detail of DATA used to avoid confusion.
The AYANAMSA I use is " KRUSHANA AYANAMSA" for your birth date it is approx: 0-52-14 less than TRUE LAHIRI AYANAMSA.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

WITHOUT COMMENTS:

I LOOKED INTO YOUR PREVIOUS POSTS, IT SHOWS THAT YOU ARE NOT SURE ABOUT YOUR BIRTH TIME.

21 Oct 2021 Time: 3:24 morning.
25 Oct 2021 Time: 5:30 morning.
02 Nov 2021 Time: 3:24 morning
AND NOW 2:47 mid night.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events