Struggling in Life

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Myastro23

Struggling in Life

Post by Myastro23 »

Hi All,

DoB 16/09/1983
Time 3:40 am
Place Meerut UP

Recently I came to know that my date of birth is governed by ketu and that is why I have issues with relationships and family and got involved in court cases.
I want to settle in Singapore, please advise is it possible or which country will be suitable for me.

Regards
astro_mania

Re: Struggling in Life

Post by astro_mania »

hai
16=7 doesnt tell the whole story.. you are virgo and that shows lot of ups and downs in moods... Your month is 9 adding energy to your emotions.. Your year of birth has an edge.. it ends with 3 thus indicating you are mainly a lucky-go person..Finally the date totals to 1 indicating though you are a practical person you dream a lot.
After telling all this,, i must say the 8 in your dob is making you work hard but it has ability to give better results.. so it seems 2023 april will be a good time for ventures and to succeed.. you have the capability but slowly build your future instead of gobbling all at once.
with regards
astro-mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Myastro23

Post by Myastro23 »

Thankyou for your Guidance.

I have a request that my Name comes to no 9 does it suit my DOB. And any remedies I can perform as I am going through Rahu mahadasha
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

hai
sorry to say but 7 is a shy person and 9 is a leader. They does not match. You always face internal emotion conflicts. You can not change your dob. Change your name suitable to 2 or 7.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Myastro23

Post by Myastro23 »

Many thanks

My name is Ratna Gaur
DOB 16/09/1983

Can I settle down in Singapore for my rest of my life or USA will be compatible with me.

Thanks to give my advise and confidence to share my details with you. I have put all my faith my your ans. Thanks a ton!!
Halke1998

Post by Halke1998 »

Life will inevitably involve struggle. At the end of the day, conflicts are unavoidable, and you have no control over them. Whether you like it or not, we will all experience struggles or periods of feeling lost in life. But it's always the struggle that makes the reward so much more satisfying. [Advert removed]