Marriage Timings and Career Issues.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

jhkastro

Marriage Timings and Career Issues.

Post by jhkastro »

Respected Members,

From the Past few years i am struggling to get married.Being through various proposals and at the end things did not turned out as expected. Also, i am not doing good in my career as well from last year. I work as a software Engineer in IT organization but have not been promoted from few years. My overall earnings are quite less than the brides proposals i have been recieving and this leads to multiple rejections while proceeding further for marriage.

Could you please spare few minutes of your precious time to study my chart?? Basically i would like to know when would i get married and how would be my career in near future?

Date of birth : 17 November 1986
Time of birth : 11.20 am morning
Place of birth : Bokaro, Jharkhand

For this act of kindness i shall be highly obliged to you.

Regards
Jhkastro
Pem

Re: Marriage Timings and Career Issues.

Post by Pem »

Hello jhkastro
As per forum rules, please ask only one question on one topic in one thread and not ask an entangled question.
Only the burning question.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
jhkastro

Post by jhkastro »

I would wish to know about my marriage details first. How long will have to wait further to get married???

Regards
Jhkastro
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Jastro
Indication : Delay.
As Vibrations of desired planets are poor in chart.
Probably, with divine intervention, around February 2026, there could be some hope.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

jhkastro wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:08 am I would wish to know about my marriage details first. How long will have to wait further to get married???

Regards
Jhkastro
I have set up your chart. Could you answer few queries.

Do you have physical health issues.
Have you shown your chart to family astrologer.
Any travel and change of place in past months as it is seen towards middle of 2022.

-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
jhkastro

Post by jhkastro »

Respected Sujit ji,

Yes, i have a chronic gastric ulcer and esophagitis in stomach from couple of years. Apart from this i also have developed bronchitis from past few years.

Yes, i have shown my chart to 2-3 astrologers and they said that there are many good raj yogas in this chart and chart seems to be very strong in overall.They indicated love marriage as moon is exalted and is a lord of 7th house and is placed in 5th. But i have not felt it till now.

No change in place as we work remotely now.. But i sometimes keep travellinng to couple of places and work remotely from there as i feel very lonely in life. To avoid loneliness and negativity, i have started solo trips and i work also remotely from those places.

Regards
Jhkastro
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Thank for the details.

Your current antara of Jupiter is operating from 2nd house of Saturn has indications for marriage before it completes its sub period.
The placement of Moon in 5th indicates good position and understandings with spouse.
In my view, you can get married with in one year's time.

Share your feedback with us when things happen.
If you believe in peace making remedies you can do for Jupiter.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
jhkastro

Post by jhkastro »

Thank you Sujit Sir and Pem Sir for your analysis. I would definetely share the feedback once my marriage is fixed.

Regards
Jhkastro
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

As per my anaylsis, the marriage seems to be very delayed. Around 47 years of age from birth... Durng Jupiter Dasha and Moon Bhukti period... This is from KP astrology perspective... If we consider Desh Kaal Patra... then I doubt you will find a suitable partner to get married at 47 years of age... however times have change in this modern day and age, there are cases wherein people have married beyond the age of 50... so keep on trying ... all the best...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
jhkastro

Post by jhkastro »

Hi Sir,

Do you see couple of glitches in the chart in terms of marriage that made you to predict so late marriage? I have been looking from many years but still i am unsuccessful in taking them ahead as rejections are mostly from girls side. Could you please share some remedies which i could follow to nullify the effect?

Regards
Jhkastro