Marriage Timings and Career Issues.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Marriage Timings and Career Issues.

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Major Events of the Life Happens during Bhukti period of Mahadasa... For Marriage 7th is the prime house. In your horoscope as per KP Moon is the only planet which signifies 7th house. So in the current Mahadasa of Jupiter Moon Bhukti comes at the age of 47th...

As per vedic Mangal in 1st House causes Mangal dosha ... this could also be one of the reason for delay....

Best remedy is to do good deeds/have a strong belief/Content with what you have/work on your limitations...

Remember Marriage is one of the event of life... not the only event.... so if it does not happen.... move on and focus on other aspect of life...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
jhkastro

Post by jhkastro »

Thank you Sir.
Raja@14026

Post by Raja@14026 »

There is punarpu dosh indicated in your chart and dasa period also not favourable to you upto next year december .. But marriage possiblity within next year may..

Saturn also create the problem , like obstacles , career problem , head ache , everything get after hard try,

Late marriage happen with good life partner..

Currently worship lord ganesha is better and parvathi too..and read swayamvara parvathi mantra in your mind upto 27 times every day is better..
Raja.r
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Jhastro
Your appreciation is welcome.

Please post re your query on Career development prospects in a new thread for good order.

You will appreciate that we try to help querents by doing, at least, two separate readings
to a decisive conclusion and spreading our attention, effort and time, fairly.

And, finally, we always await feedback.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
jhkastro

Post by jhkastro »

Thank you everyone for your detailed analysis. Much appreciated. Hope things settle soon.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Can you comment on what happened in 2021 regarding this aspect of your life.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
jhkastro

Post by jhkastro »

Respected Hamid Sir,

Well i have been trying to seek proposals from couple of years. Last year during October 2021, i met a girl through matrimonial websites and we dated for just couple of days. I found her very dominating and agreesive and we moved apart. She started threating me through various ways but i did not backed off. Finally she had put false sexual allegations against me which i am still fighting. I am very depressed in life whether i would be able to win against her or not. From past couple of years things are certainly not falling in my bucket and life has became more complex in regards to every aspects.

I have a small questions to everyone. Do you see me winning this case in near future? Will i have to go to more struggles as a part of it ?? If any learned members can answer it shall be a great relief to me. Its just a request.

Regards
Jhkastro
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

AYANAMSA USED: 22:47:10
Ascendant 11 Capricorn 59

Mahadasa Rahu/Antardasa Mars 8 Nov 2020 to 27 Nov 2021.............Antardasa of Mars placed in 2nd house with 3 bindus.
Mahadasa Jupiter/Antardasa Jupiter 27 Nov 2021 to 15 Jan 2024......Antardasa of Jupiter placed in 2nd house with 6 bindus.
Mahadasa Jupiter/Antardasa Saturn 15 Jan 2024 to 26 July 2026......Antardasa of Saturn the lord of the 2nd house.

The law of Krushana Astakavarga System says:

" the antardasa of the 2nd house lord or the antardasa of planets placed in second house is always with worries and trouble."

However the antardasa of Jupiter with more than 4 bindus...[ it has 6 bindus in your horoscope] brings with it scandals even if you are innocent.
Saturn which is presently transiting in your ascendant........Sun gives ZERO bindus in Capricorn this multiplies your worries. As Saturn passes into Aquarius in end December you will feel relief from Saturn transit.

May GOD Almighty help you.
Pray to your God for his help and kindness.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Hamid wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:00 am AYANAMSA USED: 22:47:10
Ascendant 11 Capricorn 59

Mahadasa Rahu/Antardasa Mars 8 Nov 2020 to 27 Nov 2021.............Antardasa of Mars placed in 2nd house with 3 bindus.
Mahadasa Jupiter/Antardasa Jupiter 27 Nov 2021 to 15 Jan 2024......Antardasa of Jupiter placed in 2nd house with 6 bindus.
Mahadasa Jupiter/Antardasa Saturn 15 Jan 2024 to 26 July 2026......Antardasa of Saturn the lord of the 2nd house.

The law of Krushana Astakavarga System says:

" the antardasa of the 2nd house lord or the antardasa of planets placed in second house is always with worries and trouble."

However the antardasa of Jupiter with more than 4 bindus...[ it has 6 bindus in your horoscope] brings with it scandals even if you are innocent.
Saturn which is presently transiting in your ascendant........Sun gives ZERO bindus in Capricorn this multiplies your worries. As Saturn passes into Aquarius in end December you will feel relief from Saturn transit.

May GOD Almighty help you.
Pray to your God for his help and kindness.

Hamid Sheikh
jhkastro,

How much more insight to your problems is required after my this post.
SATURN is lord of your 2nd house.
Its Antardasa will keep on giving you trouble
Hamid
jhkastro

Post by jhkastro »

Hi Sir ,

I posted a new query about my career issues in a different post. This post was regarding my marriage and relationships issues which i posted an year back.
Recently i had posted a new post with career issues currently as i lost my job past month and was bit tensed and feeling low due to my career fluctuations. I would like to apologise if i had tried to waste your precious time.

Thanks