How does astrology predict marriage life?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Durga789

How does astrology predict marriage life?

Post by Durga789 »

In[Advertising removed], marriage (known as shubh shuddhi) is an important part of one's life. According to your star, you get married when your sun and moon are conjunct (over). If, on the other hand, it is in your horoscope, you don't get or don't get married to your choice partner. In fact, you don't get anything of this sort. Now, from the other side, if both sun and moon are together, the married life is also auspicious.
Withater1989

Re: How does astrology predict marriage life?

Post by Withater1989 »

You may find yourself being drawn to someone who is not interested in you. You might feel frustrated at times, especially if they don't return your feelings. You could have a hard time expressing how you really feel. Your love life is likely to remain stable.
Halke1998

Post by Halke1998 »

The date of birth can be used to generate a marriage prediction. Astrology forecasts based on date of birth indicate all regarding before/after marriage. Let us look at how we can utilize astrology to predict marriages based on birth data. The seventh house in your birth chart is the key house seen for marriage. [Advertising removed]
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Different to other astrologers - I see marriage and long term relationship in 8th house.

For me....
7th house - the traditional libra venus house - is a cardinal sign energy quality -to begin something, to start something - to bring something on the way

Whatever shall last - get growing and stay persistingly and get developed - astrologically needs a fix sign basement house - fix sign scorpio in zodiac in 8th house - or in an individual chart - the sign and ruler of 8th house - but the meaning of fix sign scorpio in 8th - still remains valid thereunder..

If ruler of 8th house is transit activated - the activating transit planet and the house/lifethemes the planet rules - shows the purpose and intention for a necessary change and a certain time. And kind of aspect show the energy flow how the change will run and wether it means a marriage, a crisis or a divorce.

Best for a good an long lasting marriage - is a transit activation of the planet individually ruling own 8th house in own chart- activating 8th house ruler - itself.

After death of my first husband - I got 2nd time married - during the time my 8th house ruler saturn was trine activated by transit saturn itself. Still married now for 26 years. And I got to know both husbands exact on same day in February - but different years.
psychicrajsharma

Post by psychicrajsharma »

The seventh residence in your horoscope is related to marriage. The planet that enables marriage is Venus.The listing of inauspicious planets consist of Sun,Saturn (Shani), Mars (Mangal), Rahu and Ketu.
psychicrajsharma