Is Vedic astrology real or fake?

This area of the forum is for Western and Vedic astrology discussions. Please post personal issues in the appropriate forum area.

Moderator: Noel Eastwood

Astrologersurya

Is Vedic astrology real or fake?

Post by Astrologersurya »

Not everyone believes in [Advertising removed]Vedic astrology[Advertising removed]. But, it's real. Several ancient Indian scholars, scientists and philosophers did believe in it. They focussed on its method and its scripts. They used Vedic astrology to explain nature, human behaviour and behaviour.
One of the key things to understand about Vedic astrology is that it is a science, not a religion. They believed that everything in the universe, human or animal, was related to the planets. Scientists believe that everything in the universe, human or animal, is related to the planets.
In Vedic times, people had small circular tables of planets. The planets moved around these small circular tables.
The planets move around these small circular tables.
The Vedic astrologers believed, that the planets influence humans. Humans have certain traits, which are connected to each planet. These traits come from some planets.
Astrology is the science of understanding planetary influences.
According to Vedic astrology, the sun is the king of the planets. Its position, strength and direction are very important. The changes they bring to one's life also matter.
So, the experts carefully analysed planetary positions, when they transit (change their position). They calculated the good or bad effects of these transits.
Withater1989

Re: Is Vedic astrology real or fake?

Post by Withater1989 »

Because Jyotish has been practiced for thousands of years, practitioners have created and polished several ways of timing and prediction that may be provided with remarkable precision. [Advertising removed]
John Williams

Post by John Williams »

Definitely, It is real. And I have experienced it for many life choices, All the predictions by astrologers have been proven true until now. In fact the remedies suggested by the astrologers also worked for me. In this era it is really easy to consult astrologers online through smartphone.
parme_eshwar

Post by parme_eshwar »

I have not had one single correct prediction. All the guidance I have received for my career has never come true. Astrologers just string windows of hope and tell you to keep waiting. That is the value they add -HOPE.

I after studying astrology myself and a significant life has passed by, I realized that neither I am going to get married nor is my career ever going to rise up. But astrologers will never tell you those harsh facts as they do not want to disappoint people who are seeking them out in times of desperation.

Also, they make lofty claims about Vedic astrology and their grasp on it, but when I followed up with one of them who has 1000+ videos of youtube he said "We are not gods, what we say is only 50-60 of the equation, rest is for god to figure out".

They charge you upfront for consultation with no refund when the predictions are untrue. Anybody worth their salt would say I will go back and check my analysis. Also, the one's who charge lots of money and those who charge very little all analyze the chart only for 5 mins. The reports they give are 90% filler content from software and only 5% is about the prediction.
psychicrajsharma

Post by psychicrajsharma »

Here are some key factors to consider:

Cultural Belief: Vedic astrology is deeply rooted in Indian lifestyle and has a full-size following in India and amongst human beings of Indian descent. Many people agree with in its ideas and seek advice from Vedic astrologers for coaching in a range of components of life, along with marriage, career, and health.

Historical Significance: Vedic astrology has a lengthy records and is viewed one of the oldest varieties of astrology in the world. It has been studied and practiced for centuries, which lends it a experience of legitimacy in the eyes of its practitioners.

Lack of Scientific Evidence: From a scientific perspective, Vedic astrology lacks empirical proof to assist its claims. Modern astronomy and astrology have advanced to be counted on distinct standards and methodologies, and Vedic astrology may also no longer align with the scientific grasp of celestial our bodies and their affect on human lives.

Subjective Interpretation: Like many varieties of astrology, Vedic astrology depends on the interpretation of astrologers who analyze start charts and make predictions primarily based on their appreciation of the system. Interpretations can differ amongst astrologers, which can lead to differing opinions and outcomes.
psychicrajsharma
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

parme_eshwar wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:19 am I have not had one single correct prediction. All the guidance I have received for my career has never come true. Astrologers just string windows of hope and tell you to keep waiting. That is the value they add -HOPE.

I after studying astrology myself and a significant life has passed by, I realized that neither I am going to get married nor is my career ever going to rise up. But astrologers will never tell you those harsh facts as they do not want to disappoint people who are seeking them out in times of desperation.

Also, they make lofty claims about Vedic astrology and their grasp on it, but when I followed up with one of them who has 1000+ videos of youtube he said "We are not gods, what we say is only 50-60 of the equation, rest is for god to figure out".

They charge you upfront for consultation with no refund when the predictions are untrue. Anybody worth their salt would say I will go back and check my analysis. Also, the one's who charge lots of money and those who charge very little all analyze the chart only for 5 mins. The reports they give are 90% filler content from software and only 5% is about the prediction.
Share significant events of life with exact dates to verify time of birth and birth data.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit