Going back to the US

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

moonlife45

Going back to the US

Post by moonlife45 »

Thanks for reading my chart and predicting about my job and life in abroad. I am moving to the US again in next few days. First time I moved to the US was in 2013 when my Jupiter MD -Jupiter AD started. Then I returned to India during Jupiter MD - Venus AD. Now I am again moving to the US in Jupiter MD - Venus AD.
My first chance saw a tremendous growth in education, career, emotions, relations with family and friends - my move to the US changed every aspect of my life. But then everything collapsed and I returned to India (during covid time) empty handed.
Now the second chance is making me nervous and full of anxiety as I know I have new set of goals and I have again grasped the chance to fulfill it and grow more in career, emotions and strengthen my relations with family & friends.

All I want to ask is, will I be more successful and content in life after moving to the US again ? It takes too much strength to stay thousands of miles away from family and it makes me anxious if this is the right decision. My current job won't pay me average salary and I am hoping to get a better job and salary which I deserve.

birth details : 7 May 1990, 17:40, Female, New Delhi India
moonlife45

Re: Going back to the US

Post by moonlife45 »

Would anyone like to give my chart a reading ? Thank you! :)