SOS Call

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

amit505

SOS Call

Post by amit505 »

Namaskar to all,

With deep faith in astrology sharing my concern below to receive valuable insights/answers/remedies if any from our learned gurus out here.

Brief:

Have been going through some testing times since 2019. Went through a bit of depression and lost my job due to office politics. Have been jobless since then as corona struck and I was too laidback to find a new job.
Amidst this I unknowingly ended up in the stock market in 2020. I never expected to be here. I learnt things from scratch and did pick up thing quite well. Still theres alot for me to learn here.
Initially I earned decent money by doing short term delivery trades. Problems started when I entered intraday trading especially in options and lost 95% of my capital deployed. Intraday was started in 2021.
I have noticed major losses between dwitiya to dashmi (2-10 moon phase). Losses occur in such a way that in a day it takes away all my small earnings over the past week. My mind or my brain stops working upon seeing the red loss figure in an ongoing trade. Otherwise I am quick to cut the loss making trades.
Delivery based trading in my dad's account has been going quite well and see no issues in that front. I feel my intuition power is strong(though we use technical details for trading) but luck factor seems to be bit dull.
I also feel scared I might commit some white collar crime. My 12house I feel gives me many ideas on finding loopholes for tax evasion, smuggling etc. Though I have used this quality in a good manner in my old job as I was able to spot some frauds done by a colleague and my boss still calls me a fraud detection expert.

Main Question:
I have no liquidity/income since 2019. Not a rupee from my trading account has been transferred to savings. Do I have a future in the stock markets?
I am planning to start looking for a job and do delivery based trading as part time. Will I be able to rise up financially?
I feel like giving up and take sanyas. Even after reading daily Hanuman chalisa and other mantras I still faced losses. My faith now seems going weak.

Request our gurujis to give me guidance on how to sail through this phase.

Name: Amit
DOB: November 9, 1992
Time: 09: 40 AM
Place: Mumbai

Thanks in advance and Apologies for any errors committed in post.
Pem

Re: SOS Call

Post by Pem »

Hello Amit
The planetary configuration in chart does not support speculative gains and
it is advisable to be an employee and save, as you tend to keep your savings in tact and
not spend it easily.
Need to stop and seek divine help at this challenging time.
Presently going through Moon/Rahu - which can send you in circles until end February 2024.
Chart shows good detective intelligence, but making wrong decisions for yourself.
Need to gather courage and resilience and bounce back, with prudent thinking.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
amit505

Post by amit505 »

Thank you Pem sir for your quick response.

Yes I am good with savings so shall look for a job. But do you see me to be prosperous anytime soon or in the future? I am way too behind others in terms of everything.

With regards to the mantra chants, can we recite mantras of planets which are malefic in our chart? I heard that chanting of mantra of a malefic planet in my chart would increase its malefic effect? Pls share your views on this.

Also I am getting very immoral ideas to satisfy the 12th house desires. Is that because of the current AD running? What can be done for it?

Regards,
Amit
Pem

Post by Pem »

Pacify malefics so harmful effects are reduced. Benefics will do good. Pray to Mars, Rahu, Ketu, Sun n Moon. See link below my signature. Hope you achieve peace n calm.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Amit,
Could you share your education and line of profession.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
amit505

Post by amit505 »

Pem wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:30 pm Pacify malefics so harmful effects are reduced. Benefics will do good. Pray to Mars, Rahu, Ketu, Sun n Moon. See link below my signature. Hope you achieve peace n calm.
Thank you Pem sir, shall do as directed.
amit505

Post by amit505 »

Sujit wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:32 pm Amit,
Hello Sujit sir,

I got a job in a market research firm after B.com and while working I pursued M.com as well. Have worked in MR for 5 years and now trading in the stock market since 2020.

Rgs,
Amit
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

amit505 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:50 pm
Hello Sujit sir,

I got a job in a market research firm after B.com and while working I pursued M.com as well. Have worked in MR for 5 years and now trading in the stock market since 2020.

Rgs,
Amit
Amit,
Your Mars is debilitated affected your gains from speculation and investments. So look for safer options.
also, mercury is in 12th and in zodiac it is in 6th. So I' would not advise you stocks

Chart has good Saturn in 2nd is favorable for better choices for another source of income.
you are starting Rahu sub period is favorable to bring job opportunities in coming months.
So start looking.

Good luck and share feedback with us.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Venus/Rahu samroop. Here venus is 6th lord. And placed in the ascendant.
Saturn and Moon together in Navamsa chart.
Sun gives ZERO bindu in the ascendant [Sagittarius] through Saturn has transited and entered into Capricorn, this Capricorn is your 2nd house and presently Saturn transisting over it and further you are in the MD/Moon and antardasa of Rahu [which we take as Saturn].......this AD will remain troublesome.
Period ends on 3 sept 2023.
The time period which you refer as good for income was when JUPITER was transiting through your ascendant.

Low SAV points in Ascendant 19 shows and reflects a week personality.

Pray to your GOD for his help n kindness.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
amit505

Post by amit505 »

Sujit wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:47 pm
amit505 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:50 pm
Hello Sujit sir,

Rgs,
Amit
Amit,
Your Mars is debilitated affected your gains from speculation and investments. So look for safer options.
also, mercury is in 12th and in zodiac it is in 6th. So I' would not advise you stocks

Chart has good Saturn in 2nd is favorable for better choices for another source of income.
you are starting Rahu sub period is favorable to bring job opportunities in coming months.
So start looking.

Good luck and share feedback with us.
Good afternoon Sujit sir,

I know Mars is debilitated in 8th house. But I thought it matures or mellows down after 28yrs of age. Anyway thanks to whoever is responsible I lost my entire capital today.

Saturn in 2nd house in its own sign and knowing how powerful Saturn is as a planet I hardly see its good effects in my life. Feel it has only delayed and delayed. I had to repeat my 1st grade in school as I changed schools and it was my parents decision but I know who could be behind it.

Will Rahu Maharaj trouble me in this AD? On 21st Aug, I received a traffic echallan as my mechanic drove my bike in a wrong way. The fine will be decided by the court and I might have to visit the court. I was not even at fault!
I am already helping my ex boss in his start up related to alcohol just a month back when Rahu AD was about to start. You see the alcohol connection? But I feel and see too much of illusion in my bosses vision for his startup.
Anyway would start looking for a job.