SOS Call

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Buddy

Re: SOS Call

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

A quick observation of your birth-chart shows the following:
1. Udaya Lagna seems to be caught in transition across Vrischika and Dhanur Rashis. It has just crossed over to Dhanur Rashi and still close to Gandanta degrees. It is in close conjunction with 6th & 11th lord Venus/Shukra, who seems to be right behind and deeper Gandanta degrees. Both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, the combination is caught in a strong Papakartari Yoga.
2. Assuming birth-time is accurate (shared information indicate as such), you are currently in the midst of Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha, the 8th lord or Randra-Sthana or Challenges. He is placed in the 5th house of Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu again... Incidentally, he participates in Rashi Parivarthana with 5th (Purva-Punya/ Creativity/Speculation etc.) & 12th (Vyaya/Losses) lord Mars/Kuja, who is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana.
3. On my part, I'm inclined to think Rahu, Ketu and Mercury/Budha periods will be a bit trying and testing - as are those of Moon/Chandra and Venus/Shukra.
4. Just so you are aware, you were running Maha-Dasha of Neecha or debilitated 9th lord Sun/Ravi from March 2015 to March 2021 and Antaras of Mercury/Budha from January 2019, Ketu from November 2019 and Venus/Shukra from March 2020. Hence your experience.

In summary, there is a strong foot-print and significant influence of Ketu at play. Conjunction of Rahu and 7th & 10th lord Mercury/Budha is not really preferred... neither are current time-period. So, it best for you to rethink/reconsider you continued involvement/investment in speculative ventures. Please exercise extra caution.

Take care...
amit505

Post by amit505 »

Buddy wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:03 pm Hi,

A quick observation of your birth-chart shows the following:
1. Udaya Lagna seems to be caught in transition across Vrischika and Dhanur Rashis. It has just crossed over to Dhanur Rashi and still close to Gandanta degrees. It is in close conjunction with 6th & 11th lord Venus/Shukra, who seems to be right behind and deeper Gandanta degrees. Both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, the combination is caught in a strong Papakartari Yoga.
2. Assuming birth-time is accurate (shared information indicate as such), you are currently in the midst of Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha, the 8th lord or Randra-Sthana or Challenges. He is placed in the 5th house of Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu again... Incidentally, he participates in Rashi Parivarthana with 5th (Purva-Punya/ Creativity/Speculation etc.) & 12th (Vyaya/Losses) lord Mars/Kuja, who is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana.
3. On my part, I'm inclined to think Rahu, Ketu and Mercury/Budha periods will be a bit trying and testing - as are those of Moon/Chandra and Venus/Shukra.
4. Just so you are aware, you were running Maha-Dasha of Neecha or debilitated 9th lord Sun/Ravi from March 2015 to March 2021 and Antaras of Mercury/Budha from January 2019, Ketu from November 2019 and Venus/Shukra from March 2020. Hence your experience.

In summary, there is a strong foot-print and significant influence of Ketu at play. Conjunction of Rahu and 7th & 10th lord Mercury/Budha is not really preferred... neither are current time-period. So, it best for you to rethink/reconsider you continued involvement/investment in speculative ventures. Please exercise extra caution.

Take care...
Dear Buddy,

Thanks for the indepth details but it will take me some time to understand the 1st point. Apart from that is the strong papakari yoga something to worry about? Anything to nullify its effect?
Do you see neechbhanga of Surya? Someone told me ruling lord of 11th house sitting in lagna makes it neechbhanga yoga? Pls confirm if am right.

I too feel Ketu is at play since I have become more spiritual since 2019. Learned many mantras, stotras and Hanuman chalisa by heart which I was never interested in.

I am looking for a job now, shall only do safe delivery based short term trades going further.
I dont know if my planets will make me capable of fullfilling my materialistic desires and the power i crave for.

Is there even anything good in my chart? -___-
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
amit505 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:43 pm Apart from that is the strong papakari yoga something to worry about? Anything to nullify its effect?
Apart from Udaya Lagna being posited close to Gandanta degrees, along with a strong Papakartiari Yoga is contributing to weakness of Lagna, with very little redeeming factors (including Lagna Lords placement in Kendra). Please consider seeking help and guidance from local Vedic/Dharmic experts for appropriate remedies to strengthen it.
amit505 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:43 pm Do you see neechbhanga of Surya? Someone told me ruling lord of 11th house sitting in lagna makes it neechbhanga yoga? Pls confirm if am right.
Nope. I'm unaware of any such conditions/provisions.
amit505 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:43 pm I too feel Ketu is at play since I have become more spiritual since 2019.
There is no denying that - he has been active all along.
amit505 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:43 pm I dont know if my planets will make me capable of fullfilling my materialistic desires and the power i crave for.
In my humble opinion, the birth-chart does not show simple/easy or quick ways of desire fulfillment in legal/ethical ways. There is a need for lot of hard work.
amit505 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:43 pm Is there even anything good in my chart? -___-
Agreed there are weakness and afflictions - including limited support of Moon/Chandra on either side or mutual aspect of Saturn/Shani-dev and Mars/Kuja, apare from whatever has been shared previously. But then, there is no need to entertain fatalistic thoughts.

Take care...
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

amit505 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:24 pm
Sujit wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:47 pm
amit505 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:50 pm

Hello Sujit sir,

I got a job in a market research firm after B.com and while working I pursued M.com as well. Have worked in MR for 5 years and now trading in the stock market since 2020.

Rgs,
Amit
Amit,
Your Mars is debilitated affected your gains from speculation and investments. So look for safer options.
also, mercury is in 12th and in zodiac it is in 6th. So I' would not advise you stocks

Chart has good Saturn in 2nd is favorable for better choices for another source of income.
you are starting Rahu sub period is favorable to bring job opportunities in coming months.
So start looking.

Good luck and share feedback with us.
Good afternoon Sujit sir,

I know Mars is debilitated in 8th house. But I thought it matures or mellows down after 28yrs of age. Anyway thanks to whoever is responsible I lost my entire capital today.
When natal Mars is weak investments would fail.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
amit505

Post by amit505 »

amit505 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:50 pm
Sujit wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:32 pm Amit,
Could you share your education and line of profession.
Hello Sujit sir,

I got a job in a market research firm after B.com and while working I pursued M.com as well. Have worked in MR for 5 years and now trading in the stock market since 2020.

Rgs,
Amit
Amit,
Your Mars is debilitated affected your gains from speculation and investments. So look for safer options.
also, mercury is in 12th and in zodiac it is in 6th. So I' would not advise you stocks

Chart has good Saturn in 2nd is favorable for better choices for another source of income.
you are starting Rahu sub period is favorable to bring job opportunities in coming months.
So start looking.

Sujit sir,
Can Rahu antar dasha take me overseas for employment? Or otherwise overall are there chances of foreign employment? I ask since Rahu in 12th house denotes foreign lands.
I am keen to travel to Philippines for employment where i had earlier travelled in 2017 for a short work trip.
Kindly guide.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

amit505 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:00 am
amit505 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:50 pm Hello Sujit sir,

Rgs,
Amit
Amit,

So start looking.

Sujit sir,
Can Rahu antar dasha take me overseas for employment? Or otherwise overall are there chances of foreign employment? I ask since Rahu in 12th house denotes foreign lands.
I am keen to travel to Philippines for employment where i had earlier travelled in 2017 for a short work trip.
Kindly guide.
Yes Rahu in 12th can take you overseas.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Raj_321

Post by Raj_321 »

Similar to what others have said, you should not invest and be speculative in stock market as the planetary combination are not supportive.
To your doubt, Saturn will give results, you need to be patient for it and work hard. So do not back off from Hard work.

Yes, Rahu can take you to foreign lands, and that might happen next year, but be careful there with your paperwork and documents.
One question from my side, are you facing any skin related issues or ever faced?
amit505

Post by amit505 »

Hi Raj sir,

Thanks for your response.

I have completely stopped day trading and started looking for a job. Initially I failed 2 interviews but now suddenly things are going well especially with companies from abroad. I hope I am able to crack the final rounds and secure a job in the next month. (Moon MD, Rahu AD, Guru shall start in Nov)

Is it true that Saturn has made me helpful wherein any work coming to me for others is always done? Like in case I even refer someone for a job, it gets done well. I even trade in my dad's account with his money and it really works well but due to lack of patience and experience i cant reap the whole benefit I was supposed to get.

Can you pls explain why would there be any issues with paperwork there?
I am asking since I travelled to Philippines in 2017 1st May and I was grounded at the airport and was about to be deported. Also there were issues with getting my visa. With my ganpati bappas blessings I was able to complete the trip though. PS: I was travelling on tourist visa for work.
I am also told that I might not get permanent employment overseas and even if i go it wont be fruitful and would return in a year or two as mangal in 8th wont let me go out.

I never faced skin related issues but I developed mild psoriasis on my knees and eczema on my both my feet and fingers during May/June/July 2020.
I also developed mild allergic asthma during March 2020 (heriditary though)
Psoriasis is not visible any more but my right feet has little hard skin related to excema.

Is the skin related issue due to mercury/rahu in 12th house?

I appreciate your response but can you also tell me the reasons behind the same for my better understanding?

Can you give me one solution to all my problems as a remedy?

I am daily chanting om namah shivay, om gan ganpataye namah, Hanuman Chalisa, saraswati mata mantra (11), gayatri mantra (11)
and also visit hanuman temple on tuesdays for offering oil on dada and visit our siddhivinayak temple in mumbai on every tuesday.

I have got too much spiritual since I had a devastating break up in October 2018. What could be the reason behind this spirituality?
I was also asked to leave my organisation in September 2019 and post that i have been jobless.

Thanks in advance sir,
amit505

Post by amit505 »

Raj_321 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:07 pm Similar to what others have said, you should not invest and be speculative in stock market as the planetary combination are not supportive.
To your doubt, Saturn will give results, you need to be patient for it and work hard. So do not back off from Hard work.

Yes, Rahu can take you to foreign lands, and that might happen next year, but be careful there with your paperwork and documents.
One question from my side, are you facing any skin related issues or ever faced?
Hi Raj sir,

I have completely stopped day trading and started looking for a job. Initially I failed 2 interviews but now suddenly things are going well especially with companies from abroad. I hope I am able to crack the final rounds and secure a job in the next month. (Moon MD, Rahu AD, Guru shall start in Nov)

Is it true that Saturn has made me helpful wherein any work coming to me for others is always done? Like in case I even refer someone for a job, it gets done well. I even trade in my dad's account with his money and it really works well but due to lack of patience and experience i cant reap the whole benefit I was supposed to get.

I am asking since I travelled to Philippines in 2017 1st May and I was grounded at the airport and was about to be deported. Also there were issues with getting my visa. With my ganpati bappas blessings I was able to complete the trip though. PS: I was travelling on tourist visa for work.
I am also told that I might not get permanent employment overseas and even if i go it wont be fruitful and would return in a year or two as mangal in 8th wont let me go out.

I never faced skin related issues but I developed mild psoriasis on my knees and eczema on my both my feet and fingers during May/June/July 2020.
Psoriasis is not visible any more but my right feet has little hard skin related to excema.

I appreciate your response but can you also tell me the reasons behind the same for my better understanding?

I am daily chanting om namah shivay, om gan ganpataye namah, Hanuman Chalisa, saraswati mata mantra (11), gayatri mantra (11)
and also visit hanuman temple on tuesdays for offering oil on dada and visit our siddhivinayak temple in mumbai on every tuesday.

I have got too much spiritual since I had a devastating break up in October 2018. What could be the reason behind this spirituality?
I was also asked to leave my organisation in September 2019 and post that i have been jobless.

Thanks in advance sir,
Raj_321

Post by Raj_321 »

amit505 wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:47 am
Raj_321 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:07 pm Similar to what others have said, you should not invest and be speculative in stock market as the planetary combination are not supportive.

Hi Raj sir,

Thanks in advance sir,
Hello,

Me is debilitated house wise and Rahu sign wise (Rahu is also considered deb in sag by astrolgoers). When you go to foreign land, that house would be activated and hence paperwork issue can be there. Make sure that you have all paperwork as required.

There can never be one remedy to all problems.

Also, keep continuing your rituals to stay connected with higher reality.

With your breakup in Oct 2018, did any change in career happened before you were asked to leave from your organization?

God bless!