i need some guidance i feel lost

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

samoilaaa

i need some guidance i feel lost

Post by samoilaaa »

My names is Vasile (male) im from town bacau country romania i was born on 30.12.1990 in bacau i dont know the exact time of birth because my mother doesnt remember but it was between 12:00-12:30 noon ( middle of the day)

i have a good job with good money and i still feel there is something missing ,sometimes i feel really sad because of it , can someone tell me what should i be looking for i feel like i need a purpose but i cant find it
H0riz0n

Re: i need some guidance i feel lost

Post by H0riz0n »

Hi Vasile,

How do you pronounce your name? Is it "VyaSiil" or "VaSiilii" - just curious?

I like the question and the state from which you are coming from. In today's day and age, almost nobody feel the need to ponder over the eternal question of "Why am I here?". Everyone just looks around and finds a rat-race for money, luxuries, material objects, sexual fantasies and what not. Eventually, everyone becomes part of the same race only to get jolts in later stages of life - you might see many people facing a mid-life or post mid-life crisis, even towards their age of retirement. Some people earn money for 30-50 years and then later give it away in charity. There are many examples but the point is when people are young and have the energy, time and resources to shape their life in a conscious meaningful way, they simply are not aware of their potential and possibilities and just give in to the social / parental / societal pressure and become prey to the herd mentality. They feel later that they have wasted their life on petty things.

Glad that you are using Jyotish to seek answers for yourself that are beyond the material realms and this is actually what the seers had in mind when they bestowed this sacred knowledge to the mankind - for their upliftment.

I will take a look at your Kundali and see what I get. Meanwhile, can you please tell me a few things about yourself?

+ Any other person's words or evil eyes affect you very easily? In Bhaarat, we call it Nazar-Dosh (a Hindi word). To explain to you, for example say, you are having a good time and someone comments on your food or looks and later you notice some aspect of it affected for no apparent reason. Any experience like that so far?

+ You are in your early thirties but even today you remember very small incidences from your childhood - like who said what to you and who did what with you? In general, when you take notes or write something you put separate labels / decorations / all CAPS / some peculiar way in which you communicate, write etc?

+ Has it happened so far that women in general are not adverse to you but when you approach them, they kind of shun away or reject you? At least one woman has behaved in such a way? You seem to not get affected by it but deep down that is also one of the question you have?

+ Your relationship with your mother is great but she is not able to provide you the knowledge / wisdom / guidance that you really need? And you are a sucker for knowledge? In general, you have had good teachers but you always are left with a feeling of wanting some more?

+ You have some artistic talent in you but haven't given much attention to that aspect of your life?

+ No matter what you do, you always get known / become famous or in simple words you do not have much of a secret life although you badly want it? This seems confusing right, I think, but what I am seeing, I am not able to phrase it in a question?

+ Do you live in an older apartment / house? A rented one may be or the one that might need repairs?

Enough for now. Let's see
---
Varahmihira said that a good astrologer must be truthful, honest, chaste, devoted, empathetic, learned, experienced and clever in his disposition
samoilaaa

Post by samoilaaa »

H0riz0n wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:52 pm Hi Vasile,

How do you pronounce your name? Is it "VyaSiil" or "VaSiilii" - just curious?

I like the question and the state from which you are coming from. In today's day and age, almost nobody feel the need to ponder over the eternal question of "Why am I here?". Everyone just looks around and finds a rat-race for money, luxuries, material objects, sexual fantasies and what not. Eventually, everyone becomes part of the same race only to get jolts in later stages of life - you might see many people facing a mid-life or post mid-life crisis, even towards their age of retirement. Some people earn money for 30-50 years and then later give it away in charity. There are many examples but the point is when people are young and have the energy, time and resources to shape their life in a conscious meaningful way, they simply are not aware of their potential and possibilities and just give in to the social / parental / societal pressure and become prey to the herd mentality. They feel later that they have wasted their life on petty things.

Glad that you are using Jyotish to seek answers for yourself that are beyond the material realms and this is actually what the seers had in mind when they bestowed this sacred knowledge to the mankind - for their upliftment.

I will take a look at your Kundali and see what I get. Meanwhile, can you please tell me a few things about yourself?

+ Any other person's words or evil eyes affect you very easily? In Bhaarat, we call it Nazar-Dosh (a Hindi word). To explain to you, for example say, you are having a good time and someone comments on your food or looks and later you notice some aspect of it affected for no apparent reason. Any experience like that so far?

+ You are in your early thirties but even today you remember very small incidences from your childhood - like who said what to you and who did what with you? In general, when you take notes or write something you put separate labels / decorations / all CAPS / some peculiar way in which you communicate, write etc?

+ Has it happened so far that women in general are not adverse to you but when you approach them, they kind of shun away or reject you? At least one woman has behaved in such a way? You seem to not get affected by it but deep down that is also one of the question you have?

+ Your relationship with your mother is great but she is not able to provide you the knowledge / wisdom / guidance that you really need? And you are a sucker for knowledge? In general, you have had good teachers but you always are left with a feeling of wanting some more?

+ You have some artistic talent in you but haven't given much attention to that aspect of your life?

+ No matter what you do, you always get known / become famous or in simple words you do not have much of a secret life although you badly want it? This seems confusing right, I think, but what I am seeing, I am not able to phrase it in a question?

+ Do you live in an older apartment / house? A rented one may be or the one that might need repairs?

Enough for now. Let's see
1. well if i like something for example a movie or a shirt and someone says that the shirt is ugly i wont stop wearring it just because someone says its ugly , however im kinda sensitive when it comes to personal criticism

2. yes , i remember certain scenes from when i was very young even 4-5 years old

3. i have a personality that kinda pushes woman away even most people to be honest , i dont have many friends because i dont relate to them , when i have to spend time with people its kinda like losing all my energy , a woman once rejected me in 2017 and i got very sad but now i dont care about it , she is getting married and im really not upset about , i actually wish her good luck

4. yes i have a good relationship with my mother and to be honest she gives good advice even about spirituality and religion , both my parents are very good , i do indeed need something more like i cant explain it , sometimes i have a feeling that im not suposed to be here like its not real but i believe in fate so i think there is a reason why im here , when my mother was pregnant she was very sick and the doctors told my mother to abort me because i would 100% be born dead and she might not survive either , she was talking with my father because she didnt know what to do and while they were talking about abortion an earthquake happened and they took it as a sign that i shouldnt be aborted , so luckily she didnt listen to the doctors and i was born very healthy contrary to what the doctors were saying

5. i used to draw as a kid but i wasnt very good , i am indeed very interested in medieval fantasy/esoteric art because it has a certain magic feel to it but i dont feel like i could be an artist myself

6. No , im actually very private about my life , most coworkers dont know me very well , like i said i dont have many friends because most people around me just like to get drunk , cheat on their wives stuff like that , people at work always ask me what i do in my personal time and i tell them that i dont like to talk about , i mostly workout , watch movies , play videogames , take alot of walks (i walked around 12 km a day )

7.it is an old apartment but now it looks good because ive done renovations
samoilaaa

Post by samoilaaa »

i forgot to say the name is pronounced vasilii
H0riz0n

Post by H0riz0n »

Hi Vasile,

Thanks for the detailed response! Especially, the earthquake story before your birth - thank you!

Now, my dilemma with your Kundali is that 50-60 % accuracy is not very great for Jyotish. Minimum 80 % is expected but if not that then better to use common sense rather than Astrology, right?

I used 12 : 15 as time which needs some rectification for sure. Birth place I used is "Bacau - Judetul Bacau - Romania" and your place falls in Day Light Savings timezone so I used "1:00".
Should the DST be "2:00" instead? I'm not sure.

Can we get any two major events of your life that had a lasting impact on your life? I need at least two events with Month and Year. The detailed you can go, the better.

Also, I'm not using KP method for you due to the nature of your query - just FYI.
---
Varahmihira said that a good astrologer must be truthful, honest, chaste, devoted, empathetic, learned, experienced and clever in his disposition
H0riz0n

Post by H0riz0n »

samoilaaa wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:45 pm
1. well if i like something for example a movie or a shirt and someone says that the shirt is ugly i wont stop wearring it just because someone says its ugly , however im kinda sensitive when it comes to personal criticism

6. No , im actually very private about my life , most coworkers dont know me very well , like i said i dont have many friends because most people around me just like to get drunk , cheat on their wives stuff like that , people at work always ask me what i do in my personal time and i tell them that i dont like to talk about , i mostly workout , watch movies , play videogames , take alot of walks (i walked around 12 km a day )
1. I could not phrase it rightly. I meant, do you see effects of Evil Eye or Evi Mouth on you?

6. My bad. I did not see it right.

But your answers are detailed and definitely going to help, if we proceed further.
---
samoilaaa

Post by samoilaaa »

H0riz0n wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:08 am Hi Vasile,

Thanks for the detailed response! Especially, the earthquake story before your birth - thank you!

Now, my dilemma with your Kundali is that 50-60 % accuracy is not very great for Jyotish. Minimum 80 % is expected but if not that then better to use common sense rather than Astrology, right?

I used 12 : 15 as time which needs some rectification for sure. Birth place I used is "Bacau - Judetul Bacau - Romania" and your place falls in Day Light Savings timezone so I used "1:00".
Should the DST be "2:00" instead? I'm not sure.

Can we get any two major events of your life that had a lasting impact on your life? I need at least two events with Month and Year. The detailed you can go, the better.

Also, I'm not using KP method for you due to the nature of your query - just FYI.
its really hard to find events that really impacted me , most of the time im happy at the time but the effect doesnt last too long
if i had to choose it would be military school in june 2011 and failing the final highschool exam in 2010 cant remember the month but succeeding later that year in september i think

its funny that i went to a phychic once and even she had a hard time telling me something about my future , she said that its all kinda blurry , she said that i will not get married because of the type of person i am and thats it , she didnt see anything else

i guess its for the best to not know your future , its part of the fun
Pem

Post by Pem »

A word of advice to Members:
Querents need to know n give their accurate time of birth for a reading with a clear n precise Question.

Readers should make short and precise answers and avoid lengthy responses with a guiding and decisive conclusion.

Such posts will be treated as "Off the Topic" and will be deleted without notice.

Pem - Moderator.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

samoilaaa wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:56 am My names is Vasile (male) im from town bacau country romania i was born on 30.12.1990 in bacau i dont know the exact time of birth because my mother doesnt remember but it was between 12:00-12:30 noon ( middle of the day)

i have a good job with good money and i still feel there is something missing ,sometimes i feel really sad because of it , can someone tell me what should i be looking for i feel like i need a purpose but i cant find it
When time of birth is a range you should find someone who would do birth time rectification based on past life events. This is time consuming and challenging job and follow up with him for future predictions.

Life events with exact date of the event can be the following.

– beginnings/endings of relationships
– all moves of residence.
– accidents, injuries.
– beginnings/endings of jobs.
– medical issues, hospitalizations
– awards, honors.
– foreign travels.

The above is for your knowledge...

hope this helps you.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
samoilaaa

Post by samoilaaa »

Sujit wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:39 pm
samoilaaa wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:56 am My names is Vasile (male) im from town bacau country romania i was born on 30.12.1990 in bacau i dont know the exact time of birth because my mother doesnt remember but it was between 12:00-12:30 noon ( middle of the day)

When time of birth is a range you should find someone who would do birth time rectification based on past life events. This is time consuming and challenging job and follow up with him for future predictions.

Life events with exact date of the event can be the following.

– beginnings/endings of relationships
– all moves of residence.
– accidents, injuries.
– beginnings/endings of jobs.
– medical issues, hospitalizations
– awards, honors.
– foreign travels.

The above is for your knowledge...

hope this helps you.
yes , thank you