i need some guidance i feel lost

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Hamid

Re: i need some guidance i feel lost

Post by Hamid »

VEDIC ASTROLOGY IS EXACT TIME OF BIRTH DEPENDANT SYSTEM.
WOTHOUT ACCURATE N CONFIRMED BIRTH PARTICULARS ITS NOT POSSIBLE TO HELP THE QURIENT>
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
H0riz0n

Post by H0riz0n »

samoilaaa wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:39 pm
its really hard to find events that really impacted me , most of the time im happy at the time but the effect doesnt last too long
if i had to choose it would be military school in june 2011 and failing the final highschool exam in 2010 cant remember the month but succeeding later that year in september i think

its funny that i went to a phychic once and even she had a hard time telling me something about my future , she said that its all kinda blurry , she said that i will not get married because of the type of person i am and thats it , she didnt see anything else

i guess its for the best to not know your future , its part of the fun
You might not be a Kumbha Lagna native after all. I just made your Kundali with 12:27 PM and I get a Meen Lagna where the Lagnesh Brihaspati is with Ketu. That can explain your "its really hard to find events that really impacted me , most of the time im happy at the time but the effect doesnt last too long " statement. I was not intending to do a full BTR for you as its a time consuming process (and I have got some demanding things going own for me myself) but a few things do not match which you have confirmed like " No , im actually very private about my life , most coworkers dont know me very well" - you get Surya with Vakri Budh in 10th Bhaav.

Give me some time. Let's see, though I am not promising you anything at this time.
---
Varahmihira said that a good astrologer must be truthful, honest, chaste, devoted, empathetic, learned, experienced and clever in his disposition
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Birth time-range shared in the original post or thread starter places Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in Meena Rashi or in the sign of Pieces. It is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Revathi Nakshatra, ruled by (4th &) 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana or Relationships Mercury/Budha. He is Vakra/Retrograde, placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu... close to Gandanta degrees. Being placed in a Kendra, the concept of Kendradipathya Dosha needs to be validated.

Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru is also Vakra/Retrograde and placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in Karkataka Rashi or sign of Cancer. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled again by Mercury/Budha and aspecting Udaya Lagna. More importantly, he is loosely conjunct Ketu. So, there is a strong foot-print and significant influence of Ketu in this aspect of life.

In my humble opinion, you may be right in thinking about higher purpose in the current lifetime... for it looks like you are not the run-of-the-mill or regular materialistic type. You are more spiritually inclined than you realize.

Take care...
samoilaaa

Post by samoilaaa »

Buddy wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:48 pm Hi,

Birth time-range shared in the original post or thread starter places Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in Meena Rashi or in the sign of Pieces. It is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Revathi Nakshatra, ruled by (4th &) 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana or Relationships Mercury/Budha. He is Vakra/Retrograde, placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu... close to Gandanta degrees. Being placed in a Kendra, the concept of Kendradipathya Dosha needs to be validated.

Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru is also Vakra/Retrograde and placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in Karkataka Rashi or sign of Cancer. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled again by Mercury/Budha and aspecting Udaya Lagna. More importantly, he is loosely conjunct Ketu. So, there is a strong foot-print and significant influence of Ketu in this aspect of life.

In my humble opinion, you may be right in thinking about higher purpose in the current lifetime... for it looks like you are not the run-of-the-mill or regular materialistic type. You are more spiritually inclined than you realize.

Take care...
sorry for the late replay i was busy with work , thank you very much for the effort
samoilaaa

Post by samoilaaa »

H0riz0n wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:33 am
samoilaaa wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:39 pm
its really hard to find events that really impacted me , most of the time im happy at the time but the effect doesnt last too long
if i had to choose it would be military school in june 2011 and failing the final highschool exam in 2010 cant remember the month but succeeding later that year in september i think

its funny that i went to a phychic once and even she had a hard time telling me something about my future , she said that its all kinda blurry , she said that i will not get married because of the type of person i am and thats it , she didnt see anything else

i guess its for the best to not know your future , its part of the fun
You might not be a Kumbha Lagna native after all. I just made your Kundali with 12:27 PM and I get a Meen Lagna where the Lagnesh Brihaspati is with Ketu. That can explain your "its really hard to find events that really impacted me , most of the time im happy at the time but the effect doesnt last too long " statement. I was not intending to do a full BTR for you as its a time consuming process (and I have got some demanding things going own for me myself) but a few things do not match which you have confirmed like " No , im actually very private about my life , most coworkers dont know me very well" - you get Surya with Vakri Budh in 10th Bhaav.

Give me some time. Let's see, though I am not promising you anything at this time.
thank you for the information