Solar return 2022/23...Moving house,job,love..🙏🏼

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
blacksnow97

Solar return 2022/23...Moving house,job,love..🙏🏼

Post by blacksnow97 »

When will I move? Will it be the house I want? What will my love and business life be like? Thanks in advance🙏🏼🌝
Attachments
E2AEAF0B-8922-415E-A577-A5D939999C50.png
E2AEAF0B-8922-415E-A577-A5D939999C50.png (88.11 KiB) Viewed 1189 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar return 2022/23...Moving house,job,love..🙏🏼

Post by admin »

Hi blacksnow,

Will reply within next day or two.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
blacksnow97

Post by blacksnow97 »

admin wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:00 am Hi blacksnow,

Will reply within next day or two.

Best,
Admin.
Oh,thank you🙏🏼
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi blacksnow,

Please see my pm to you.
Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
blacksnow97

Post by blacksnow97 »

admin wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:26 am Hi blacksnow,

Please see my pm to you.
Thank you.

Admin.
Oh I checking
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi blacksnow97,

Looking first at your transits, Uranus is currently in your 4th House (Home/Roots). It crossed the cusp of this area in May/June this year showing sudden changes around and in your home. This means more than just 'moving home' as it also heralds deep and sudden changes and transformation within you with regard to your past and family roots. It's like an 'awakening', and given the work that you do it suggests that all of this activity will lead you to new methods or approaches to that work as you undergo these inner changes.

With regard to house matters, the 'when' is hard to pick precisely as Uranus changes situations very rapidly. Something that looked likely to happen may suddenly disappear...on the other hand, a home opportunity may arrive suddenly and unexpectedly, or from a completely unexpected source, or somewhere you may not have considered previously. The former may occur during the next few months, (perhaps even into January, after which the latter is more likely). In other words, possibly Jan/Feb. may find you moving to your new abode.

As this involves selling your own house so your new home can be finalised by September...well, there's not much time left for this to be completed. It is possible ! But given all that's going on in your various charts, I hesitate to say that it's definite. If this doesn't occur within the next 12 days (when Mercury. - contracts - turns retrograde), then count this as a 'lucky escape'. If you do sign any contracts during the 3 week period that Mercury will be retrograde, then be absolutely sure to read the 'fine print' to avoid any potential hidden clauses. I can't emphasise this enough.
If you can't sell in time, then it wasn't the right time for this to happen - in which case, something better will come along later. It might even be that you need to remain in your family home in order to make the self-discoveries that Uranus is bringing to you.
I realise this is not what you want to hear but, Life has a way of holding us back until we're really ready for our dreams and wishes to be fulfilled.

In your Solar Return, Gemini is on the 4th House cusp, with Sun and Mercury (Gemini's Ruler) straddling that cusp.
This is clearly about "2 homes", or a choice having to be made between or about 2 homes. Again and as I said, if this current matter isn't resolved according to your hopes, it means that it isn't the right time or place for this to occur.

Meanwhile, transiting Pluto is within range of a conjunction with your Neptune - rising in the 1st House. This suggests that, during this last few years and into 2024, your whole perspective has been and will be shifting quite dramatically. This will take time for you to digest and understand, but the primary effect is a dramatic 'change of consciousness' with regard to yourself and your life experiences. This will ultimately be very good for your particular work, especially as in your Solar Return, Sagittarius is on the Midheaven (career), ruled by Jupiter in your 2nd House (finances).

Transiting Jupiter is currently retrograde, giving you time to use your resources in other ways, such as re-defining your own personal values and understanding what you value within yourself rather than by your external social or career status. This period and these hold-ups may not feel like an opportunity, but if you work on understanding yourself and what drives you with all these influences, it will help to clear your way so the "good stuff" can find its way into your life after Jupiter turns direct in late November. Possibly work may come your way after then too, but it will do so as a part of your self-discovery journey, and also as a result of further studies in your career field...which perhaps may be in the area of relationships.

As I said at the start of this, Uranus in the area of your home and real estate matters brings sudden events and changes and on/off situations so...anything is possible at any moment. Stay alert and ready at all times to take advantage of this.

Hope this helps and I also hope you will let me know the outcome.

Best,
Admin.
blacksnow97

Post by blacksnow97 »

Thank you for all your comments. I hope all is well because I'm so bored.🙏🏼🥺
blacksnow97

Post by blacksnow97 »

admin wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:06 am Hi blacksnow97,

Looking first at your transits, Uranus is currently in your 4th House (Home/Roots). It crossed the cusp of this area in May/June this year showing sudden changes around and in your home. This means more than just 'moving home' as it also heralds deep and sudden changes and transformation within you with regard to your past and family roots. It's like an 'awakening', and given the work that you do it suggests that all of this activity will lead you to new methods or approaches to that work as you undergo these inner changes.

With regard to house matters, the 'when' is hard to pick precisely as Uranus changes situations very rapidly. Something that looked likely to happen may suddenly disappear...on the other hand, a home opportunity may arrive suddenly and unexpectedly, or from a completely unexpected source, or somewhere you may not have considered previously. The former may occur during the next few months, (perhaps even into January, after which the latter is more likely). In other words, possibly Jan/Feb. may find you moving to your new abode.

As this involves selling your own house so your new home can be finalised by September...well, there's not much time left for this to be completed. It is possible ! But given all that's going on in your various charts, I hesitate to say that it's definite. If this doesn't occur within the next 12 days (when Mercury. - contracts - turns retrograde), then count this as a 'lucky escape'. If you do sign any contracts during the 3 week period that Mercury will be retrograde, then be absolutely sure to read the 'fine print' to avoid any potential hidden clauses. I can't emphasise this enough.
If you can't sell in time, then it wasn't the right time for this to happen - in which case, something better will come along later. It might even be that you need to remain in your family home in order to make the self-discoveries that Uranus is bringing to you.
I realise this is not what you want to hear but, Life has a way of holding us back until we're really ready for our dreams and wishes to be fulfilled.

In your Solar Return, Gemini is on the 4th House cusp, with Sun and Mercury (Gemini's Ruler) straddling that cusp.
This is clearly about "2 homes", or a choice having to be made between or about 2 homes. Again and as I said, if this current matter isn't resolved according to your hopes, it means that it isn't the right time or place for this to occur.

Meanwhile, transiting Pluto is within range of a conjunction with your Neptune - rising in the 1st House. This suggests that, during this last few years and into 2024, your whole perspective has been and will be shifting quite dramatically. This will take time for you to digest and understand, but the primary effect is a dramatic 'change of consciousness' with regard to yourself and your life experiences. This will ultimately be very good for your particular work, especially as in your Solar Return, Sagittarius is on the Midheaven (career), ruled by Jupiter in your 2nd House (finances).

Transiting Jupiter is currently retrograde, giving you time to use your resources in other ways, such as re-defining your own personal values and understanding what you value within yourself rather than by your external social or career status. This period and these hold-ups may not feel like an opportunity, but if you work on understanding yourself and what drives you with all these influences, it will help to clear your way so the "good stuff" can find its way into your life after Jupiter turns direct in late November. Possibly work may come your way after then too, but it will do so as a part of your self-discovery journey, and also as a result of further studies in your career field...which perhaps may be in the area of relationships.

As I said at the start of this, Uranus in the area of your home and real estate matters brings sudden events and changes and on/off situations so...anything is possible at any moment. Stay alert and ready at all times to take advantage of this.

Hope this helps and I also hope you will let me know the outcome.

Best,
Admin.
Dear admin, you said let me know the result. Since I can log in to the site, I can give you new news. I moved in September. I bought the house I wanted.🙏🏼