why I do not have stable relationship? Is ketu in 7th house responsible?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

nelumbonucifera

why I do not have stable relationship? Is ketu in 7th house responsible?

Post by nelumbonucifera »

I am 28 years old male. I had been in few relationships from my teen. However, none till now seemed successful due to various reasons(gotra and other issues too).
I want to get married now. And, I am afraid if my marriage gets broken. I want to know if my life seems smooth with a girl that I might get married to.

dob (of me): 1994 july 20 12:37 pm , location is ilam, nepal
dob(of her): 2000 march 18 6:15 am, location is almost same.
Please pour some astrological light on the darkness that is hovering in my mind.
I would be grateful.
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: why I do not have stable relationship? Is ketu in 7th house responsible?

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

This analysis is for male chart.... Ketu is the prime planet for love/relationships in your horoscope and it is afflicted by Pluto. Ketu is in Kritika nakshatra ruled by Sun. Sun is afflicted by Uranus and Neptune.

Pluto/Uranus/Neptune are all in opposition to Ketu resulting instability in love/romance/relationships....

Moreso the natural significator of Spouse which is Venus is also afflicted it is in conjunction with Chiron and in opposition with Saturn....Hence the trouble in relationship. Saturn in 5th house and is also the prime planet for marriage in your horoscope. Moon/Saturn connection causing punarphoo dosha. Mars in 8th causing mangal dosha. Saturn will delay your marriage it is aspecting 7th, 11th as well as 2nd house... all these house are required for marriage... Pluto in 1st house will cause delay as well as trouble... You need to show lots and lots of patience/understanding/adjustments when dealing in relationship... Work your on weakness in terms of relationship... keep on trying... Best Wishes....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
nelumbonucifera

Thank you for your analysis.
I thought my horoscope is not so good for relationship, but seems that it is not just bad but worse. It's very frustrating. I desire a marriage, but I did not know that I was unfit for marrying. Is it better not getting married rather that getting married? Is it that I should look at the horoscope of the girl and get it matched before marrying, or shall I go after my intuition in choosing a spouse? I feel really frustrated with my life now. Please console me if there are any chances of consolation that can work on me?
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

All I would say is be positive in your approach... your horoscope has challenges with regards to relationship/marriage... that doesn't mean that one should not desire for marriage. It all depends on your approach towards the situation. You are the best person to know your defects... iron out your shortcomings for better future...

Rather than Match Making... spend quality time with your partner maybe 6 months you will come to know the strength and weakness of the person and then decide if that's the person you want to spend your rest of the life...

If still you want to do match making... then consider nature/character/longevity/finance/fertility aspect of the person...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

As called out already, a strong/powerful Saturn/Shani-dev placed in the 5th house and aspecting the 7th, 11th and 2nd houses - as also Venus/Shukra and Moon/Chandra, is contributing to the stated problem and associated delays. Mars/Kuja in the 8th house aspecting the 2nd house of Family Expansion or aspecting Moon/Chandra in the 2nd house is not preferred.

Thereafter, it looks like there are limited yogas supporting your cause. And, trying something when the time is not ripe is like swimming against strong tide/currents. Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider chanting Rukmini Vallabha Mantra 108 times daily, with a strong sankalpa for a good spouse, early marriage and a happy married life.

Take care...
nelumbonucifera

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:39 am All I would say is be positive in your approach... your horoscope has challenges with regards to relationship/marriage... that doesn't mean that one should not desire for marriage. It all depends on your approach towards the situation. You are the best person to know your defects... iron out your shortcomings for better future...

Rather than Match Making... spend quality time with your partner maybe 6 months you will come to know the strength and weakness of the person and then decide if that's the person you want to spend your rest of the life...

If still you want to do match making... then consider nature/character/longevity/finance/fertility aspect of the person...
Thank you very much. I will go after the 6-month thing.
nelumbonucifera

Buddy wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:49 pm Hi,

As called out already, a strong/powerful Saturn/Shani-dev placed in the 5th house and aspecting the 7th, 11th and 2nd houses - as also Venus/Shukra and Moon/Chandra, is contributing to the stated problem and associated delays. Mars/Kuja in the 8th house aspecting the 2nd house of Family Expansion or aspecting Moon/Chandra in the 2nd house is not preferred.

Thereafter, it looks like there are limited yogas supporting your cause. And, trying something when the time is not ripe is like swimming against strong tide/currents. Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider chanting Rukmini Vallabha Mantra 108 times daily, with a strong sankalpa for a good spouse, early marriage and a happy married life.

Take care...
Thank you very much. What is considered delayed marriage? Is it after 28 years and 8 months? I think I read somewhere about it.
H0riz0n

Post by H0riz0n »

Hi nelumbonucifera,

The question you ask is about relationships in general and stability of marriage in particular. Both are connected to 7th house but due to your own deeds of 5th house, now you have the doubts and obvious worries. I can blindly predict by looking at your Lagna lord Shukra, the placement of Brihaspati with Raahu making a Chaandaal Yoga in Lagna, Shani Mahaaraaj Vakri and fortified in 5th house of Love and Romance as well as 5th House CSL being Ketu and 7th House CSL being Shani Mahaaraaj again, but it would not be wise and also helpful. Desh Kaal Paatra has to be known and rightly so.

But before that, I would like you to answer a few questions for ascertaining the Kundali I am reading:

+ Did you lie / play pranks / misguide your partners (girls) on various occasions in the past? It's hard to accept but try to be honest
+ Your mind is very creative and imaginative in making up stories which you like to tell other people in general and they trust you easily as well?
+ In your family, you are the good looking person and usually you are able to charm other people? Also, you can behave in mysterious ways with your own closed circle people, be it family or friends?
+ Have you often times in the past (or currently with the girl whose birth details you shared), considered the family background (rich vs poor), social status, skin color MORE than the actual feelings and emotions? You have been very practical in terms of choosing your partners, correct?
+ You belong to an influential and well to do family and you have taken advantage of the fact?
+ You are choosy about your food and drinks?

Regards
---
Varahmihira said that a good astrologer must be truthful, honest, chaste, devoted, empathetic, learned, experienced and clever in his disposition
nelumbonucifera

H0riz0n wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:38 am Hi nelumbonucifera,

The question you ask is about relationships in general and stability of marriage in particular. Both are connected to 7th house but due to your own deeds of 5th house, now you have the doubts and obvious worries. I can blindly predict by looking at your Lagna lord Shukra, the placement of Brihaspati with Raahu making a Chaandaal Yoga in Lagna, Shani Mahaaraaj Vakri and fortified in 5th house of Love and Romance as well as 5th House CSL being Ketu and 7th House CSL being Shani Mahaaraaj again, but it would not be wise and also helpful. Desh Kaal Paatra has to be known and rightly so.

But before that, I would like you to answer a few questions for ascertaining the Kundali I am reading:

+ Did you lie / play pranks / misguide your partners (girls) on various occasions in the past? It's hard to accept but try to be honest
+ Your mind is very creative and imaginative in making up stories which you like to tell other people in general and they trust you easily as well?
+ In your family, you are the good looking person and usually you are able to charm other people? Also, you can behave in mysterious ways with your own closed circle people, be it family or friends?
+ Have you often times in the past (or currently with the girl whose birth details you shared), considered the family background (rich vs poor), social status, skin color MORE than the actual feelings and emotions? You have been very practical in terms of choosing your partners, correct?
+ You belong to an influential and well to do family and you have taken advantage of the fact?
+ You are choosy about your food and drinks?

Regards
Thank you for your reply. Let me answer candidly to your questions.
1) I am from an average family. I ain't that handsome. My late grandfather was an astrologer and having faith in astrology, I have struggled to search for the best partner astrologically and also according to my desire of how she should be.
2) I want to be a scientific researcher and I aspire to have a wife in similar field, potential to do great in life. Looking at the kundalimilan and other few concepts I learned myself, I hungrily searched for relationship that could meet my interest for future. During this process, I was madly in love with a girl whom I was not matched that much. She left me, making me emotionless thereafter. To some extent, I dumped some girls with whom I had no astrological compatibility and compatibility of my interest after talking few weeks. However, there is another girl (whom I have not committed) who loves me a lot, lot since few years. Our sun, Venus, moon and ascendant are all the same, but professionally we don't match. She is from a management background. I am confused whether to marry the one who loves me or to marry someone of my career interest (whose date details I mentioned in the thread question above, and with this girl there is no love because we've just met, but she is good enough).
3)With the girl mentioned I matched astrology, professional interest, and she is a relative of my known people.
4)I am a vegetarian, but not choosy in food and drink.
5)I am not in the intention of taking advantage of temporary benefits.
6)Yes, I am creative, trustworthy and mysterious.
Hope I answered all.
Waiting for your reply
H0riz0n

Post by H0riz0n »

nelumbonucifera wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:14 pm
Thank you for your reply. Let me answer candidly to your questions.
1) I am from an average family. I ain't that handsome. My late grandfather was an astrologer and having faith in astrology, I have struggled to search for the best partner astrologically and also according to my desire of how she should be.
2) I want to be a scientific researcher and I aspire to have a wife in similar field, potential to do great in life. Looking at the kundalimilan and other few concepts I learned myself, I hungrily searched for relationship that could meet my interest for future. During this process, I was madly in love with a girl whom I was not matched that much. She left me, making me emotionless thereafter. To some extent, I dumped some girls with whom I had no astrological compatibility and compatibility of my interest after talking few weeks. However, there is another girl (whom I have not committed) who loves me a lot, lot since few years. Our sun, Venus, moon and ascendant are all the same, but professionally we don't match. She is from a management background. I am confused whether to marry the one who loves me or to marry someone of my career interest (whose date details I mentioned in the thread question above, and with this girl there is no love because we've just met, but she is good enough).
3)With the girl mentioned I matched astrology, professional interest, and she is a relative of my known people.
4)I am a vegetarian, but not choosy in food and drink.
5)I am not in the intention of taking advantage of temporary benefits.
6)Yes, I am creative, trustworthy and mysterious.
Hope I answered all.
Waiting for your reply
Alright, thanks for the candid replies.

I will not give you the technical details (any software can provide it and you yourself know the Grah, Raashi, Bhaav placements and their corelations) but I will throw some light as per the indications in your Kundali and my capacity to read them.

+ You will get married for sure. Divorce is not indicated just minor squabbles.
+ You will marry someone in your community or the person known to your family. The person whom you marry will be more committed than you and she will help you to stabilize in life
+ Some short duration separation is indicated but that's not a reason to worry about
+ You are your own enemy in terms of marital relationships meaning you *might* start another relationship after your marriage. I advice you to mend your mentality and stay committed
+ Currently, you are running Sun Dashaa which is fruitful. You will get married in this Dashaa before 2027
+ You can do research work and get success if you stay longer in your course. You like changes and new things which might prove to be an obstacle.

This is what I see astrologically. If you ask for my personal opinion, you should marry the one who loves you but looking at your Kundali, I know you will take your own decision.

One more time, stay committed in your relationship or you will face problems [7th Bhaav Lord in 8th Bhaav aspected by Volatile Moon plus Ve aspected by Vakri Shani plus Su and Ra in the 7th Cusp script also involving Bhaav like 1, 5, 8 and 6, 8, 12].

Wish you all the best!
---
Varahmihira said that a good astrologer must be truthful, honest, chaste, devoted, empathetic, learned, experienced and clever in his disposition