why I do not have stable relationship? Is ketu in 7th house responsible?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

nelumbonucifera

Re: why I do not have stable relationship? Is ketu in 7th house responsible?

Post by nelumbonucifera »

H0riz0n wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:05 pm
Alright, thanks for the candid replies.

I will not give you the technical details (any software can provide it and you yourself know the Grah, Raashi, Bhaav placements and their corelations) but I will throw some light as per the indications in your Kundali and my capacity to read them.

+ You will get married for sure. Divorce is not indicated just minor squabbles.
+ You will marry someone in your community or the person known to your family. The person whom you marry will be more committed than you and she will help you to stabilize in life
+ Some short duration separation is indicated but that's not a reason to worry about
+ You are your own enemy in terms of marital relationships meaning you *might* start another relationship after your marriage. I advice you to mend your mentality and stay committed
+ Currently, you are running Sun Dashaa which is fruitful. You will get married in this Dashaa before 2027
+ You can do research work and get success if you stay longer in your course. You like changes and new things which might prove to be an obstacle.

This is what I see astrologically. If you ask for my personal opinion, you should marry the one who loves you but looking at your Kundali, I know you will take your own decision.

One more time, stay committed in your relationship or you will face problems [7th Bhaav Lord in 8th Bhaav aspected by Volatile Moon plus Ve aspected by Vakri Shani plus Su and Ra in the 7th Cusp script also involving Bhaav like 1, 5, 8 and 6, 8, 12].

Wish you all the best!
Thank you very much, sir.
I want some further clarity and assuage.
The girl who loves me so much is known by my sister.
I am afraid. She is very committed, and I have also committed by my words yesterday. But my insatiable desire to get the wife I desire is not yet dead. In fact it's a compromise I made with myself. I am trying to kill my rahu in relationship and transfer it to research paradigm. But it's so strong, ingrained in me.
Will I be successful in my career in a company with her because I think I am the guy to get influenced by my life partner much? I shall share you her birth details. Please placate me.
DOB: 1997 july 19 time: 13 30 pm location: almost same as mine.(phidim, mechi, nepal)
We seem to have matching horoscope.
NOTE: Maybe you should use BV RAMAN ayanamsa or any suryasidhhanta otherwise there will be no compatibility with Lahiri's ayanamsa. My moon is in the boarder between moola and jyestha nakshyatra.
Can I marry her in 2022 or 2023 before I go USA?
H0riz0n

Post by H0riz0n »

nelumbonucifera wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:27 pm
Thank you very much, sir.
I want some further clarity and assuage.
The girl who loves me so much is known by my sister.
I am afraid. She is very committed, and I have also committed by my words yesterday. But my insatiable desire to get the wife I desire is not yet dead. In fact it's a compromise I made with myself. I am trying to kill my rahu in relationship and transfer it to research paradigm. But it's so strong, ingrained in me.
Will I be successful in my career in a company with her because I think I am the guy to get influenced by my life partner much? I shall share you her birth details. Please placate me.
DOB: 1997 july 19 time: 13 30 pm location: almost same as mine.(phidim, mechi, nepal)
We seem to have matching horoscope.
NOTE: Maybe you should use BV RAMAN ayanamsa or any suryasidhhanta otherwise there will be no compatibility with Lahiri's ayanamsa. My moon is in the boarder between moola and jyestha nakshyatra.
Can I marry her in 2022 or 2023 before I go USA?
You are born in Swaati Nakshatra and Raahu is in your Lagna. You will not be able to "kill" it whether in relationship matters or otherwise. Mind it. You have to find a way to work with it.

Please do not mix career with relationship. That is detrimental to both aspects of life.

No, your psychological and mental structure governed by the Moon and Poorva-Punya Bhaav lord Shani indicates that you are very firm and hell bent on what you desire (Kaam). Nobody including your spouse can influence you in your pursuit of desires but having said that, you have a Windy disposition meaning adaptability and flexibility and fickleness as well due to which you will like to have and want changes in almost everything that you do. Sticking to any one single thing (even, relationships) is going to be difficult for you. I have already advised you to stick to a decision (whichever you make). Other fellow Astrologers here have also indicated you the same.

No, Ayanaamsh is a reference point in the sky. Different people use different reference points based on what has worked in their own personal experience. To "match" a Kundali changing Ayanaamsha is equivalent to saying Kathmandu is to the East of Delhi so please use Yangoon, Myanmar as then Kathmandu will become the West of it. Are you getting my point?

Not to discourage you but in my personal experience the Match Making does not work - I know two methods, the one using Bha Koot and another using the Nav Taara / Nakshatra interlinks. Both methods have their pros and cons but their utility has been diminishing in Kaliyuga - especially in today's times. So, please find some other Astrologer who does it.

I cannot look at another person's Kundali to check and analyze about your life. That's just absurd to me. Frankly, the important aspects related to your initial serious question on this forum has been answered by me and others here to the best extent possible.

Again, wish you all the best!
---
Varahmihira said that a good astrologer must be truthful, honest, chaste, devoted, empathetic, learned, experienced and clever in his disposition
nelumbonucifera

H0riz0n wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:36 am You are born in Swaati Nakshatra and Raahu is in your Lagna. You will not be able to "kill" it whether in relationship matters or otherwise. Mind it. You have to find a way to work with it.

Please do not mix career with relationship. That is detrimental to both aspects of life.

No, your psychological and mental structure governed by the Moon and Poorva-Punya Bhaav lord Shani indicates that you are very firm and hell bent on what you desire (Kaam). Nobody including your spouse can influence you in your pursuit of desires but having said that, you have a Windy disposition meaning adaptability and flexibility and fickleness as well due to which you will like to have and want changes in almost everything that you do. Sticking to any one single thing (even, relationships) is going to be difficult for you. I have already advised you to stick to a decision (whichever you make). Other fellow Astrologers here have also indicated you the same.

No, Ayanaamsh is a reference point in the sky. Different people use different reference points based on what has worked in their own personal experience. To "match" a Kundali changing Ayanaamsha is equivalent to saying Kathmandu is to the East of Delhi so please use Yangoon, Myanmar as then Kathmandu will become the West of it. Are you getting my point?

Not to discourage you but in my personal experience the Match Making does not work - I know two methods, the one using Bha Koot and another using the Nav Taara / Nakshatra interlinks. Both methods have their pros and cons but their utility has been diminishing in Kaliyuga - especially in today's times. So, please find some other Astrologer who does it.

I cannot look at another person's Kundali to check and analyze about your life. That's just absurd to me. Frankly, the important aspects related to your initial serious question on this forum has been answered by me and others here to the best extent possible.

Again, wish you all the best!
Thank you very much for shedding some lights on me.
I used the navatara concept and bhakoot too and it is well matching.
Moreover all other gunas are matched well with exception of only one in astakoot milan.
Sun sign, moon sign, venus sign and ascendents all match well.
Using different ayanamsa will have slight different position of planets due to petty calculation mistakes in all ayanamsas, may be none are exactly correct. But i have read somewhere that suryasiddhanta has taken into account the refraction of light due to which it is few minutes different than Lahiri and I believe in its correctness. One scientist who made the software jagannath hora advocates for Pushya siddhanta with a lot of research done by him in kaliyuga time.
Anyways, most importantly I will regard as sticking into one thing as my main challenge in life and work on it. Since my field is data science, I have privilege to work on different things in life. Thant won't be detrimental for my life and career change will be swift without much effect in my career. Thank you for everything. :)
Catarina

Post by Catarina »

nelumbonucifera wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 4:20 am I am 28 years old male. I had been in few relationships from my teen. However, none till now seemed successful due to various reasons(gotra and other issues too).
I want to get married now. And, I am afraid if my marriage gets broken. I want to know if my life seems smooth with a girl that I might get married to.

dob (of me): 1994 july 20 12:37 pm , location is ilam, nepal
dob(of her): 2000 march 18 6:15 am, location is almost same.
Please pour some astrological light on the darkness that is hovering in my mind.
I would be grateful.
The 7th lord is misplaced in the 8th house Rashi, also in Navamsa, that's all.
He is enough to obstruct marital life in an inexplicable way.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Catarina
Your response was candid and bold.
Would like to see more contributions from you on this forum.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Saturn in the 5th house aspecting the 2nd,7th and 11th house connected with marriage plus jupiter in libra [spoilt].
saturn aspects venus both in natal as well as navamsa chart.
This means you will get married when you are in your thirties plus the good marital happiness not promised.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
nelumbonucifera

[/quote]

[/quote]
sorry to interrupt, but I don't think 7th lord is in 8th house in navamsa morever, 7th lord being in 8th house is not alone enough for bad marital life. Could you please elaborate how do you justify your statement. I would be indebted.
Catarina

Post by Catarina »

nelumbonucifera wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:18 am
[/quote]
sorry to interrupt, but I don't think 7th lord is in 8th house in navamsa morever, 7th lord being in 8th house is not alone enough for bad marital life. Could you please elaborate how do you justify your statement. I would be indebted.
[/quote]

Sorry, allow me to correct this.

The lord of the 7th house is poorly placed in the 8th house,
The lord of the 7th house is misplaced in Navamsha in the 6th house and is affected by the Rahu and Ketu axis.
The 9th house of dharma is afflicted by the evil 12th lord.
Venus karaka (wife) is weak by the weak dispositor, and is misplaced in the 8th house Navamsha.
Jupiter karaka good luck fortune is weakened Navamsha.

His map proves to be too weak for the realization of dharma through marriage.

I own a hundred charts with similar placements. Unless you make the effort to change this with the right guidance, it can be a burden in the future. That's the view from my experience with these charts.

Some examples with Mars in the 8th house for Libra Ascendant

male (marriage denied)
06/09/1990
9:10 am
Taubaté - Brazil

male (marriage denied)
06/16/1964
4:30 pm
new delhi

Male (marriage denied)
06/11/1983
1:58 pm
Rio de janeiro Brazil
nelumbonucifera

Catarina wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:04 am
[/quote]

The lord of the 7th house is misplaced in Navamsha in the 6th house and is affected by the Rahu and Ketu axis.
Venus karaka (wife) is weak by the weak dispositor, and is misplaced in the 8th house Navamsha.

I own a hundred charts with similar placements. Unless you make the effort to change this with the right guidance, it can be a burden in the future. That's the view from my experience with these charts.

male (marriage denied)
06/09/1990
Taubaté - Brazil

male (marriage denied)
06/16/1964
new delhi

Male (marriage denied)
06/11/1983
Rio de janeiro Brazil
[/quote]
How can you say 8th house and 6th house are poor places. How can you say 12th house is an evil house? mercury is not only 12th house lord, it is also 9th house lord. 8th house is house of health. 6th house is house of litigation, routine work etc. are these houses evil enough to destroy marriage? 12th house is house of bed pleasure, foreign travel and house of imagination and mokshya. How is it evil? Please give some further light...
Catarina

Post by Catarina »

nelumbonucifera wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:58 pm
Catarina wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:04 am

male (marriage denied)
06/09/1990
Taubaté - Brazil

male (marriage denied)
06/16/1964
new delhi

Male (marriage denied)
06/11/1983
Rio de janeiro Brazil
[/quote]
How can you say 8th house and 6th house are poor places. How can you say 12th house is an evil house? mercury is not only 12th house lord, it is also 9th house lord. 8th house is house of health. 6th house is house of litigation, routine work etc. are these houses evil enough to destroy marriage? 12th house is house of bed pleasure, foreign travel and house of imagination and mokshya. How is it evil? Please give some further light...
[/quote]
You ask "Why don't I have a stable relationship"

Answer: The 7th lord is misplaced in the 8th house, and misplaced in the 6th house Navamsha.

The placement of the seventh lord in the eighth house can obstruct and delay the marriage. The placement of the eighth lord in the seventh house can also cause obstruction in the marriage. In short, the relationship between the seventh and eighth houses indicates delay in marriage. However, the influence of positive planets on the seventh house and its lord can reduce the malevolent influence.

Houses have several meanings yes, however in relation to marriage when the 7th lord is placed in the 6th, 8th or 12th houses it involves marital life in disputes, obstructions, separations and losses.

Hope this helps to understand.