why I do not have stable relationship? Is ketu in 7th house responsible?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Hamid

Re: why I do not have stable relationship? Is ketu in 7th house responsible?

Post by Hamid »

Just took interest in 16 June 1964 born and tried to justify non marital status:
16 June 1964
TOB: 16:30
Place: DElhi.India. [77degree E 13 min and 28 degree N 40 min]
Ayanamsa Used:22:28:7
FOCUS HOUSE: 7th for marriage.

1. Full Saturn delay....Saturn in 5th house of natal chart aspecting 2nd, 7th and 11th houses.The lords of these houses are also aspected by Saturn. This alone delays marriage to about 26 yrs and 6 months.
2. Full Jupiter delay.... Jupiter in libra in D/9 add another 5 yrs and 4 months which means delay till about 32 years.
3. Super delay by combination of Venus n Rahu in natal chart and Saturn n Rahu in Navamsa chart these two pushes the delay period to 4o yrs or even beyond.
4. The Mahadasa running at this age is Rahu and Antardasa is of Mars.... Mars placed in the 8th house aspects the 2nd [Karak house] as well as 11th house. Therefore Mars will not give marriage in its Antardasa.
5. Presently its Jupiter Mahadasa, this jupiter is lord of 6th house as well as lord of the house [pisces] which is 12th from 7th house. This jupiter aspects the 11th house therefore will not give marriage in its antardasa.
6. All these factors pushes the native to beyond the marriageable age.
7. The native may have had a serious relationship in antardasa of Saturn as a last hope to get married.
8. The distance between Venus and Sun which is 5 degree and 29 min plus venus in Ardra Nakshatra and Saturn aspects Moon in Natal chart n Sun in Navamsa chart. [shows lack of interest in physical sex] may have been a major factor in termination of this relationship.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
nelumbonucifera

Re: why I do not have stable relationship? Is ketu in 7th house responsible?

Post by nelumbonucifera »

Catarina wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:04 am
You ask "Why don't I have a stable relationship"

Answer: The 7th lord is misplaced in the 8th house, and misplaced in the 6th house Navamsha.

The placement of the seventh lord in the eighth house can obstruct and delay the marriage. The placement of the eighth lord in the seventh house can also cause obstruction in the marriage. In short, the relationship between the seventh and eighth houses indicates delay in marriage. However, the influence of positive planets on the seventh house and its lord can reduce the malevolent influence.

Houses have several meanings yes, however in relation to marriage when the 7th lord is placed in the 6th, 8th or 12th houses it involves marital life in disputes, obstructions, separations and losses.

Hope this helps to understand.
Thank you very much. But, sadly, I am losing my faith in astrology now days.