Daughters Speech

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Pem

Re: Daughters Speech

Post by Pem »

Hello Fortius
I have noticed one thing though... After her birth a lots of events have happened in family especially trouble between me and my wife... its this destined to happen?
Unquote
Please do not be pessimistic and try to drag issues with your wife and put the blame on child s birth and add to suffering.
If you have some differences with wife, you can ask for reasons for this by raising another new thread and by giving
the birth times of you and your wife. From these charts, we can also see the causes responsible for the deficiencies in progeny matters.
You have been advised to do remedial measures to the offending planets for the benefit of your child, and also given the favourable time approaching from January 2024.
Keep the Peace at home
Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Fortius28

Re: Daughters Speech

Post by Fortius28 »

Dear Buddy Sir and Pem sir...

Thank you fornyour valuable guidance and inputs... I am sorry I shouldnt have asked a question like that... it was not my intention to put the blame on my child... After all she is mine and my blood... whatever happens in my life she will always be the light of our life..

I have started following remedial measures as suggested by everyone in the panel and I am grateful for it..

Thank you so much for taking time answer my query.