Daughters Speech

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Fortius28

Re: Daughters Speech

Post by Fortius28 »

Thank you Buddy and Pem sirs for the advice... will sure do the remedies and consult the doctors for sure
Fortius28

Post by Fortius28 »

Hello Horizon sir,

Almost all the questions you asked are true sir

1. She is fair complexion. I am dusky and wife is fair.

2. She was born normal weight. After three months she developed cold and breathing issues. Had to be admitted for treatment. After that she has not gained back her weight. Though healthy now.

3. I do have developed lots of finqnci issues in my life including marriage. All seemed to be going to well. All of a sudden in last three yrs things have gone really not good.

4. Wife does worry about her more than me. We both have lots of troubles between us.

5. Recently there was a major property dispute between my relatives in father's side which is still ongoing.

All the above has happened. I am wondering what's happening. Could you shed some light on it.
H0riz0n

Post by H0riz0n »

Fortius28 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:10 am Hello Horizon sir,

Almost all the questions you asked are true sir

1. She is fair complexion. I am dusky and wife is fair.

2. She was born normal weight. After three months she developed cold and breathing issues. Had to be admitted for treatment. After that she has not gained back her weight. Though healthy now.

3. I do have developed lots of finqnci issues in my life including marriage. All seemed to be going to well. All of a sudden in last three yrs things have gone really not good.

4. Wife does worry about her more than me. We both have lots of troubles between us.

5. Recently there was a major property dispute between my relatives in father's side which is still ongoing.

All the above has happened. I am wondering what's happening. Could you shed some light on it.
Thank you for the replies. First of all, let me answer your main query of "general future" and "speech issue":

Normally, I do not look at a child's Kundali who is under 12 years of age but since you obviously are worried about your daughter being in an usual situation, I will make an exception. So, regarding speech issue - your child is fine. She will speak. Since, its a natural ability of a Jeeva, it cannot be "timed" using Dashaa and Gochar but what we can check is her ability to speak. It will be developed with time. Do not worry about the same.

Although, Shani is in 2nd Bhaav and its Lord Brihaspati is in the 12th Bhaav we should look at the Kaaraka for speech that is Budh in Lagna with highest number of Shad Bala - all this points to delay at the best. Also, that the verbal and written communication is going to be a major theme of her life. She will speak with severe thoughtfulness and seriously although her nature would be jovial, in general. Help her write things as much as possible - her handwriting will be terrible and half-letter / half-worded / broken but that is fine for now.

She might be dependant on family a little more than other children of her age. There is a Vipareet Raaj Yoga between Mangal and Budh. Interestingly, Budh is in Shani's Nakshatra as well as first house Sub Lord is Shani. Such people grow up to become extraordinary in their life, though the growth path is very slow compared to other children of her age.

You should NOT just be careful about the Ashtam Chandra, you MUST perform Shaanti (ritual to pacify the Moon in 8th Bhaav) as soon as possible.

Now, like I said, general predictions are not advised for children but to give you an idea, your daughter is going to treat everyone as her friend. She will make connections with others very fast. She will be an accompolished person in her life. Not an easy life, per say but she is a fighter and you should be there for her. She will have an unusually large friend circle. She may incur losses in her pursuits but try to teach her the value of "efforts" over "success" in life.

One thing you might have noticed that when she cries, her voice is very unbearable to others. This is something that makes her unique. I suggest that her way of expressing herself will be crying too often - and the family should allow it to some extent. Not allowing her to cry will make her vengeful and an angry person.

You can let know other finer details but this are general indications. No need to keep knocking the Astrologeer's doors everry now and then. Have faith and fulfill your duties as father / family to the extent possible.

All will be good! I wish her all the best!! God bless!!!
---
Varahmihira said that a good astrologer must be truthful, honest, chaste, devoted, empathetic, learned, experienced and clever in his disposition
Fortius28

Post by Fortius28 »

Hello Horizon sir

Thank you so much for taking time to give advice.. I am glad I posted in this forum.. It was very detailed and exactly what I needed..

I understand that what kind of kid she is and we both are doing all possible things to take care of her.. I will be there no matter what happens in life and I have dedicated my life both my children..

I take definitely take advice for remedy of moon in 8th house and do it as soon as possible..

I think this forum hqs great people who gives selfless service for betterment of everyone.

Thank you every one who gave advice..

Regards
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Zero bindu by Saturn in Sagittarius [2nd house].......Saturn placed 12th from its own house.....she will talk late.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Fortius28

Post by Fortius28 »

Thank you sir
Fortius28

Post by Fortius28 »

Buddy wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:53 am Hi,
Fortius28 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:56 am when she is asked questions she won't respond and becomes sort extreme shy...
I sure hope the doctors are right in their assessment...it would help though if you can kindly confirm if the child is extremely shy (or fearful) to the extent of being speechless, even at home and around immediate family/friends. If not, it's hard to connect with the stated problem.

Take care...
Yes sir... you are absolutely right about that.. She freezes when asked a question even by me or her mom.. she does speak on her own but incoherently... She also displays lots of playfulness and jovialness otherwise...

I have noticed one thing though... After her birth a lots of events have happened in family especially trouble between me and my wife... its this destined to happen?
Raja@14026

Post by Raja@14026 »

Saturn in second house from mercury too .. From rasi rahu also in second house , jupiter also conjuct with sun .. Saturn also aspect to lagna lord mars...( speak and hearing ). But mercury is stronger on lagna ( dig bala ) .. So definitely she can speak..your daughter can feel improvement from 2024..
Raja.r
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Fortius28 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:25 am Yes sir... you are absolutely right about that.. She freezes when asked a question even by me or her mom.. she does speak on her own but incoherently... She also displays lots of playfulness and jovialness otherwise...

I have noticed one thing though... After her birth a lots of events have happened in family especially trouble between me and my wife... its this destined to happen?
There are more optimistic and hope filled responses (I hope they are right) to your query and I continue to be less optimistic or a bit skeptical of immediate relief. The intent is not to scare you or paint a hopeless picture - but to highlight the call for action and not let complacency set in.

On my part, I've considered the following:
1. Udaya Lagna and Mercury/Budha (not really a benefic for the birth-chart) are caught between two Krura Grahas.
2. As called out previously, Sun/Ravi, Moon/Chandra and Maha-Dasha lord Rahu are neither comfortable or happy being placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization, 8th house of Randra-Sthana or Challenges and 9th house of Dharma/Bhagya-Sthana. Adding to it, Vimsopaka Bala of natural or Naisargika Aarogya-Karaka Sun/Ravi being least is a matter of concern.
3. The strong foot-print and resulting impact of the Lunar Nodes in general and more specifically Rahu cannot be denied. Rahu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aslesha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha. He also hosts Ashtama Moon/Chandra (placed in the 8th house) in Ardra Nakshatra, Jupiter/Guru and Venus/Shukra in Swathi Nakshatra, in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization etc. On the sidelines, Ketu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Dhanishta Nakshatra ruled by Mars/Kuja and hosts Saturn/Shani-dev in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra.
4. Jupiter/Guru the 2nd lord of Speech (and 5th lord of Purva-Punya) is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. He shows up in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation, in Navamsa or D-9.
5. Saturn/Shani-dev the 3rd lord of Communication and 4th lord of Homely Comforts is caught in transit close to Gandanta degrees while crossing over to Dhanur Rashi. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Naksthatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, he also shows up in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Navamsa or D-9.
6. Currently in the Antara of Moon/Chandra towards the fag end of Rahu Maha-Dasha. So, the said nature/behavior can be attributed to the current time.
7. Both Mercury/Budha and Jupiter/Guru seem to be placed close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees.

These have being previously called out as inherent causes/reasons, that have contributed to the stated problem. For the records, I'm inclined to think Rahu will continue to be activated in Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha. The Silver lining though are the back-to-back Raja-Yogas at critical junctures of life in Jupiter/Guru and Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dashas. And, Rashi Parivarthana of Mercury/Budha and Mars/Kuja should help too.

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Fortius
Unquote
Please do not be pessimistic and try to drag issues with your wife and put the blame on child s birth and add to suffering.
If you have some differences with wife, you can ask for reasons for this by raising another new thread and by giving
the birth times of you and your wife. From these charts, we can also see the causes responsible for the deficiencies in progeny matters.
You have been advised to do remedial measures to the offending planets for the benefit of your child, and also the favourable time approaching from January 2024.
Keep the Peace at home
Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**