Daughters Speech

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Fortius28

Daughters Speech

Post by Fortius28 »

My daughters details are

08 Nov 2017
07 45 AM
New Delhi

She has completed 4 and running 5 and she fine. But she has not picked up talking or speech which is expected of a 5 Yr old. She doesn't respond to questions and doest not converse. She understands what ever is being told to her. I have been told to be careful as Moon is in her Eighth house.

Request Analyse her chart for general future and also speech issue.

Regards
Sujit

Re: Daughters Speech

Post by Sujit »

Fortius28 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:49 pm My daughters details are

08 Nov 2017
07 45 AM
New Delhi

She has completed 4 and running 5 and she fine. But she has not picked up talking or speech which is expected of a 5 Yr old. She doesn't respond to questions and doest not converse. She understands what ever is being told to her. I have been told to be careful as Moon is in her Eighth house.

Request Analyse her chart for general future and also speech issue.

Regards
She is Scorpio ascendant.
Current maha dasa of Rahu and sub dasa of Moon and Mars are not favorable. So improvement will be slow.
but you can get improvement from next major period of Jupiter from 2024 till then continue with speech therapy.
Hope this helps you.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

In the child's birth-chart, Sun/Ravi, Moon/Chandra and Maha-Dasha lord Rahu are neither comfortable or happy being placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization, 8th house of Randra-Sthana or Challenges and 9th house of Dharma/Bhagya-Sthana. Incidentally, Rahu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aslesha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha.

Thereafter, Jupiter/Guru the 2nd lord of Speech (and 5th lord of Purva-Punya) is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. He shows up in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation, in Navamsa or D-9. Saturn/Shani-dev the 3rd lord of Communication and 4th lord of Homely Comforts is caught in transit close to Gandanta degrees while crossing over to Dhanur Rashi. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Naksthatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, he also shows up in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Navamsa or D-9.

In summary, there are inherent causes/reasons for the stated problem - including possible disharmony at home or within the family. Given the situation, it might not be a bad idea to consider chanting the attached mantras 108 times daily, with a strong sankalpa, for improvement in speech.

Take care...
Attachments
Mantras for speech.JPG
Mantras for speech.JPG (33.54 KiB) Viewed 550 times
Fortius28

Post by Fortius28 »

Thank you so much for the advice @Buddy and @Sujit Sirs.

Should mantra be chanted by her or can anyone else chant on behalf of her?

She is the first female child in my father family aide after so four generations. Buddy sir could be pls shed more details on the inherent issues which is in her birth chart.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Fortius28 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:43 pm Should mantra be chanted by her or can anyone else chant on behalf of her?
Ideally, mantras/shlokas should be chanted by the native or affected persion. In certain cases (like this) parents or loved ones can chant on behalf of the child, stating as such (O God, I'm chanting this mantra on behalf of ________,. Please help her with the speech defect/issue.) before starting.
Fortius28 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:43 pm Buddy sir could be pls shed more details on the inherent issues which is in her birth chart.
I have tried calling out the relevant and obvious ones in my previous post. Kindly reread the same.

Take care...
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Buddy wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:33 pm I have tried calling out the relevant and obvious ones in my previous post. Kindly reread the same.
Kindly consider sharing a qualified medical opinion (prognosis/diagnosis) of the stated problem to help further validate from an Astrological perspective.

Take care...
Fortius28

Post by Fortius28 »

Thank you for the advice sir... we did consult doctors.. they said its not a problem as her cognitive skills are normal... its just that if she wants she can talk on her own... when she is asked questions she won't respond and becomes sort extreme shy...
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Fortius28 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:56 am when she is asked questions she won't respond and becomes sort extreme shy...
I sure hope the doctors are right in their assessment...it would help though if you can kindly confirm if the child is extremely shy (or fearful) to the extent of being speechless, even at home and around immediate family/friends. If not, it's hard to connect with the stated problem.

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Fortius
The lord of 2H, Jupiter, which is also signifier of speech is poorly placed
in the 12H dusthana in Rasi chart; and is also fallen in the Navamsa chart and
poorly placed. This double dose negative influence seems to have caused the
issue.
So you have the option to do remedies to strengthen Jupiter which is a very important planet
for this Lagna; and appease Rahu the evil star lord to alleviate the obstacles. Also strengthen Moon.

Also at this time the period running is Rahu/Moon is not helpful as this Moon is also ruled by Rahu and,
in Navamsha Moon is again with Rahu, thus contributing to negativities.

There should be improvement in the Jupiter Mahadasa period from January 2024.
I do hope the speech therapists will be guided to do the right things with divine blessings.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
H0riz0n

Post by H0riz0n »

Hi Fortius,

First of all congratulations on having a Girl child in couple of generations! Second, I am glad that you are seeking insights into your seemingly unusual situation. Those who seek shall get it!

May I gather a few details from your first for my understanding of the Kundali accurately? Please confirm or deny the following:

+ Is your daughter's complexion mixed colour? If you and your wife are dusky or fair, for example then your daughter is unlike you both.
+ Was she underweight at the time of birth or looked weaker? Were there any birth complications or soon after the birth?
+ You, the father, had some increase in the worries in general (not just about the daughter) since her birth? Are you involved in any way with foreign people / land / business / products etc?
+ Your wife is more worried/concerned about the child than you or at least she (your wife) has not been at ease and hasn't been able to sleep properly?
+ Was there any dispute or issue surrounding the house/land/property in your father's side where other people were involved?

Regards
---
Varahmihira said that a good astrologer must be truthful, honest, chaste, devoted, empathetic, learned, experienced and clever in his disposition