Fortius28

Career and Financial Issues

Post by Fortius28 »

Hello Sirs and Everyone

My Birth details are

31 Oct 1981

02 55 AM

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India

I am currently employed in Defense Navy and planning to shift to job to civil or corporate side in next one year. I have been in the current one for last 20 yrs and wanting to explore some other opportunities. Also somehow not able to continue in this current one though I can Continue for another 10 yrs.

Somehow I am not able to be reduce my debts and its been a huge burden. Not able to save money and it gets expended in someway or other. Not so much improvements in stock investments also. Not so great help from wife side too.

Having a feeling of getting stuck in life and not able to progress in any side of life.

Request provide any advise on both professional and financial side.
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Career and Financial Issues

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Between August 2023 to Jan 2024 you will shift to a new career. Don't expect miracles from the shift... there will be ample of challenges/difficulties... Challenges will be more after Venus Mahadasa... So think wisely before making a shift....

For Stock Investments for Short term( one to two months)... Mercury is the prime planet in your horoscope. It is in chitra nakshatra whereby Mars in 12th( house of loss)... Rahu is in punarvasu nakshatra whereby Jupiter lord of 8th(hurdles/difficulties/challenges)...

For Long Term Investments(more than one year).... Rahu is the prime planet in your horoscope and rahu is significator of 2nd as well as 8th... so dont' expect much gains from Stock Investment.

Mahadasha lord Venus afflicted by Neptune.... Venus is in Moola nakshatra.... Ketu in 5th(12th from 6th house).... 6th house represents money received in return of sales of good/ or service/investments)....

So Don't expect much returns from stock investments...

When ever the Dasha/Bhukti/Anatar's of 2nd,6th,10th,11 are in action one gets loans and similarly when Dasha's of 2,10,11 is operating one repay's loans....

In your horoscope majority of the planets are significator of either 2 or 6 or 10 or 11... so it is vicious circle... take care....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Fortius28

Re: Career and Financial Issues

Post by Fortius28 »

Thank you for the advice sir... anything I can do to reduce the effect?