Solar return for 2022

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Mohamed Rjab

Solar return for 2022

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Hello
How does the new solar year look for me especially with job prospects ,there is a new direction for job away from home . I'm curious about the new moon with conjunction with saturn I'm really afraid and hoping for a permanent job.
Can anyone respond for this thread.
Attachments
horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__solarni_20-2-1991_05-20_rok_2023.png
horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__solarni_20-2-1991_05-20_rok_2023.png (190.63 KiB) Viewed 840 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar return for 2022

Post by admin »

Hi Mohamed,

Please give birth data (date, place and time of birth).
If you prefer this information to remain private, you can pm me with it.

Please note that there will be a few days delay before I can respond.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Mohamed Rjab

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Birth date :20/02/1991
Birth Time :5:20 AM
Birth place : Gafsa-Tunisia
Mohamed Rjab

Re: Solar return for 2023

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Mohamed Rjab wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:58 pm Birth date :20/02/1991
Birth Time :5:20 AM
Birth place : Gafsa-Tunisia
Mohamed Rjab

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

I'm sorry ; The subject of the thread is about the solar return 2023 not 2022.
My BD:20/02/1991
BT:5:20Am
BP:Gafsa-Tunisia
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Mohammed.

Will get to it as soon as I'm able.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Mohammed,

During these last 18 months or more, you have and are, surely going through a powerful and pivotal time in your life, with much that has changed your life and/or your outlook quite dramatically. This process continues during the first part of 2023/24 ultimately leaving you with a much stronger sense of identity and more knowledge and understanding about your direction, vocation and indeed, your Path.

Currently your urge to move to another country may be connected with some disillusionment about where you are...and this may grow as this current year proceeds - and beyond - making your urge to move to another country even stronger. Nonetheless, travel abroad is indicated as possible in the 2023/24 Solar Return, perhaps around March/April 2023, but it's important that you're as realistic as you can possibly be about this matter in order not to be disappointed in the outcome. Choose your destination carefully, making sure that it's not through the proverbial "rose-coloured glasses".

This can mean that you also need to research the backgrounds of any who make promises about a work position that may be offered. Ensure you know all the real facts so as not to be tempted by what may seem like glowing promises.

As you have Pluto in its own Sign of Scorpio on your Natal 10th House cusp (career), whatever work you undertake you do so with great determination and focus. And, as it happens, Pluto appears in the 2023/24 Solar Return 10th House too, so whatever work you do, you will approach with this same intensity and power.

The work you have chosen is perfect, though you may shift your perspective during 2024...perhaps even moving towards some humanitarian angle with regard to this. In fact, the Moon/Saturn conjunction you mention (also involving your Sun) in the 11th House ("groups" - especially those of a humanitarian nature - amplifies this possibility, especially as the Moon both natally, and in this SR, rules the 4th House (your roots/home), Saturn rules your SR 11th, and Sun rules your SR 5th - the realm of creativity and "Individualisation" (becoming your own 'master' within your place in society.

Moon/Saturn can also mean some difficulty in getting projects off the ground as perhaps you can't always get the support you need...which could lead to feeling a bit low and depleted at times as it can also mean a heavy workload, or like there's too much to be done. Just take every thing one step at a time, and you'll accomplish more than you may imagine.

Uranus in the SR 2nd House suggests an unusual or very different way of earning, and rules the SR 11th so this adds to the possibility of a slight shift within your actual vocation, as mentioned above.

The year 2023 is one in which you will have many opportunities, and people willing to help you on your way.
Just choose your friends (and 'groups' you associate with), as well as any offers you receive... carefully; and don't get disheartened when not everything works out as you may have hoped as any such disappointments will be simply a way to help you define - or re-define - your purpose and goal more clearly.

You have a very strong purpose and goal in life, and ultimately will no doubt attain a powerful position in your career.
2023/23 is an important year with regard to this future.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Admin.
Mohamed Rjab

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Thank you admin