Marriage prediction

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

prat4swasthi

Re: Marriage prediction

Post by prat4swasthi »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:15 am Your Birth time seems to be inaccurate.... As per my astro knowledge I will consider Ketu as the karak planet(prime planet) in your horoscope for marriage purpose. Saturn would be the prime planet for Love Affairs/Love Relationship...

Ketu is in Magha Nakshatra(own nakshatra) and upanakshatra of Sun. Sun is in Pushya nakshatra. Saturn rules Pushya Nakshatra. This Saturn is in 10th house and in rapt conjunction with Neptune. Neptune's main characteristics is to deceive.... Also Saturn is the prime planet for love affairs in your horoscope.

This is the reason for delay in marriage. If we look at dasha, then current mahadasha moon is afflicted by pluto.... this adds more delays/challenges in getting married...

In my opinion Your upcoming Mercury Bhukti under Moon Mahadasa is ideally period to get married....so gets those matrimonial ads rolling on... Most Likely during Moon/Mercury/Rahu interlocking period of Dasha/Bhukti/Antara.... Between May to Sept 2023...
Thank you very much for this reply.i very much appreciate you for doing this
My brith time is night 10:10 pm
Hamid

Re: Marriage prediction

Post by Hamid »

With exact 22:10 birth time the prediction appear to be on negative side. [The Karak n Root Karak is Mars placed in the 6th house of the natal chart. The karakansha of Karak n Root karak is also Mars placed in the 6th house of the natal chart.]
The person born at this time suffered a scandal in 2016/2017.[ for example if you are a Govt employee and get illegal income then this scandal props up at this time]

Its not a bad idea to get your birth time rectified.
Birth: normal or C-section.
Year of Graduation.
Date of first job.
Year of post graduation.
Parents alive or dead: If dead their date of death.
Travel abroad and for which purpose n how long.
EXPLAIN THE SOURCE OF BIRTH TIME INFORMATION.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events