Solar return 2022/2023😃

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
leo_virgo

Solar return 2022/2023😃

Post by leo_virgo »

Hi!
Can somebody read my solar return :D I am interested in that will I finally be employed, and also is there any chance that I will start to live with my boyfriend? (We are 6 years together)
Also it would be great to know will I work in foreign company or is there a possibility that I can work abroad?
Thanks!

My information when I was born: 5. August 1996, 8:25am, Belgrade, Serbia.
Attachments
Screenshot_2022-07-30-16-55-49-994_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-30-16-55-49-994_com.android.chrome.jpg (874.71 KiB) Viewed 527 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar return 2022/2023😃

Post by admin »

Hi leo_virgo,

I had already set up your SR when looking at your query in the "Personal" area, so I will respond to this after you've sent the information I had asked for.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
leo_virgo

Post by leo_virgo »

Hi,
Thanks, I responded to your question in that topic. :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi leo_virgo,

You're going through some very powerful changes at this time (and for a while to come). I don't know exactly how long you'll be experiencing these internal shifts as there are a number of planets involved which affect many different facets of your being - mainly internal - and which overlap at various stages during the next year or two, as they proceed.
Suffice it to say that you'll be quite a different 'person' at the end of it all, with far more knowledge about yourself - "Who You Are", and what you really want in life.

There's something strongly indicated with regard to 'foreign/overseas' matters by transits in your Natal 9th House, and also in your Solar Return. This could also mean a widening of your studies, viewpoints, and raising your awareness and understanding of "Life, The Universe and Everything".

In your SR, the Sun is in the 9th (emphasising the above) in square to the North Node/Uranus/Mars conjunction in the 6th (work), all forming a "T Square" with your Moon conjunct the South Node in the 12th, and bringing in Saturn in your 3rd which then makes a wide "Grand Cross". This suggests a rather high nervous tension with some difficulty in making decisions as your moods/emotions keep changing quite rapidly.

There is the possibility of being offered a number of different work positions/jobs, perhaps some of which disappear as quickly as they arrive, and others (or at least one) that may be just what you're looking for - or be 'right' for you, and which may present itself 'out of the blue'. Transiting Saturn was in conjunction with your Vertex in your Natal 6th House during April-July this year so first of all, some job you may have applied for during that period, may turn up again - or be related to such in some way.
This Saturn/Vertex conjunction recurs after Saturn finally turns direct across that point in Jan. 2023. As the Vertex signifies some important relationship connection (in this instance, with regard to work), this does indicate that either this will bring an important person into your life who will have a great impact on work matters, or in the work environment. It could also mean that you have a lot of responsibilities and duties at work, which of itself indicates that at least you'll be employed.

It is possible that you might find some woman who works against your best interests...perhaps even a 'friend' who in some way tries to undermine your self-esteem or who works behind the scenes against you, possibly with regard to work or finances.

It might be that someone at work is jealous of your progress or financial status. Don't fret about this, but just keep your eyes open with regard to trusting another too much with your most personal feelings, information or monies.

Or, this might indicate some jealousy on your part, perhaps with regard to your relationship, but you'll probably find any fears in that area are actually really groundless as you will be able to see through any subterfuge that may occur, without any problem whatsoever as Mars sextiles and trines this Venus/Pluto opposition.

What's really important with all of this is that you "go with what your heart tells you", and not allow what your fears or emotions (or past experiences) may cause you to doubt about yourself.

With regard to 'moving in with your boyfriend - Nov. is a possibility but January has better aspects for this.
This will depend on many other influences going on between now and then, not least of all your own development as you'll be strongly on your own path.

In fact, your Sun is in a degree that indicates you are always moving towards your higher potential, and this year more than ever, as numerologically this year is a '19' - which in Tarot is "The Sun": New Beginnings, energy, the drive to achieve and accomplish your goals, independence of spirit, ability to overcome obstacles...as long as you resist responding to negative impulses and thoughts, and act according to your highest principles and with the courage that is being offered in your Solar Return.

Hope this helps, and if you have any further questions about this, I'll try to assist.
(I've looked only briefly at your boyfriend's chart at this point, so if you'd like more about this - time permitting as I have a lot of work on at the moment - I'll be happy to look further).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
leo_virgo

Post by leo_virgo »

Hello,

Thank you very much for this reading. It is very accurate. I have mood swings from time to time, and also I have been very nervous and frustrated this year, but I keep going.
I applied to 2-3 jobs in April-July, and I am still waiting for one company to finish the process and make final decision because there were some delays.
This year I communicated with multiple foreign people, so that part is also accurate.
I see that I am under some personal transformation and that I thrive for my highest potential and goals.

Hope for the best. I will share a feedback in upcoming months so that we can see how things turned out.

Thanks again. :D