Please read my son's chart

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

ash28

Please read my son's chart

Post by ash28 »

Hi Astrologers,
My 2 year old son is not speaking as per kids his age but just a few words. I’m really worried. Please help to answer when will he start speaking or will he have communication or social issues through out life.
DOB - 21/04/2020 Time - 5:56AM and Place - Westmead Sydney Australia
I would like to request a view on his horoscope from the wider audience for anything concerning and any remedies which we can do for his overall development.
Please help me as I am really worried about his future and request you to guide me whether he will overcome the developmental delays and lead a normal life ? We are trying to get as much medical support as possibly we can but wanted to know astrologically about his chart.
Many Thanks
Pem

Re: Please read my son's chart

Post by Pem »

Hello asha28
The lagna of this chart is at the cross over point between two signs :
Pisces and Aries; this is an inauspicious time of birth and it is customary
in Hindu tradition to do a ritual that will ward off any bad luck or evil present
in the early years of the subject s life and well being.
This is called a Lagna Gandanta.
What is your religious belief to start with before
recommending anything further, if you believe, due to other flaws in the chart relating to your
complaint.
Are you the mother, is this the only child, is child son or daughter ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
ash28

Post by ash28 »

Thank you Pem for responding.
I am the mother and he is my only child and we follow Hinduism.
Please advise.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Do you have a mandhir at home n pray daily with a Diya, if so to which deities?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
ash28

Post by ash28 »

Yes we do have mandir at home.
we have idols of Shivji, parvati maa, Durga Maa, Ganesh ji, Laxmi Maa and Hanuman ji.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello ash
Its good you have the temple but do not leave it unattended as
otherwise the Powers do not visit your home.
The chart is flawed with mainly the Lagna Lord Jupiter who is also significator
for speech is fallen both in Rasi and Navamsa.
Further, Jupiter is in the close proximity of Saturn and, its 10th Kendra house is
also tenanted by Ketu. In addition, Mercury is fallen in the Lagna; and Moon is
weak coming close to New Moon and is considered malefic.
1. As the child is still at a very young age, you could get the Ritual done for Lagna
Gandanta by a knowledge priest, in a properly functioning temple in your birth place which
is worth a trip.
2. You can start immediately to recite mantras, prayers to the flawed planets :
so as to calm their harmful influences : on behalf of the child. This should strengthen Jupiter and
bring relief in the coming years.
Jupiter : Guru/Brihaspathi
Mercury : Lord Vishnu
Moon : both Lord Shiva and Parvathy
Ketu : Lord Ganesha
Saturn : Lord Shani + Sri Hanuman

Pls see the link below my signature for guidance.
His Rasi Nakshatra is Uttarabhadrapada, required by temple priest.
Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
ash28

Post by ash28 »

Thanks Pem.
Our Mandir is not unattended and we take care of that.
I will follow your advise but can you please let me know more about what are the problems and also what all is good in his chart.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Considering the birth-details (and assuming it is accurate), it does look like Udaya Lagna is caught in transition from Meena Rashi and across to Mesha Rashi... in deep Gandanta degrees and changed signs in less than 2-3 minutes. Udaya Lagna also seems to be placed close to Mrityu-Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees. Both Mercury/Budha, the 3rd lord of Communication and Jupiter/Guru are placed in their respective Neecha-Sthana or signs of debilitation - although Jupiter/Guru get Neecha-Banga. Incidentally, Venus/Shukra, the 2nd & 7th lord is placed in his Swasthana in Vrishaba Rashi.

Thereafter Udaya Lagna and Jupiter/Guru are Vargottamas. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation and aspects Udaya Lagna in Rashi or D-1. But then, he is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Navamsa or D-9.

Sun/Ravi the natural Aarogya-Karaka is also placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation and aspects Udaya Lagna in Rashi or D-1. Further, Udaya Lagna seems to be surrounded by Soumya Grahas and a benefic in the form of Sun/Ravi. They seem to have fortified Udaya Lagna forming a Subha-Kartri Yoga.

The child is currently in powerful Badha-Karaka, the 10th & 11th lord Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha placed in his favorite abode of Makara Rashi and Antara of a powerful Rahu, placed in the 3rd house of Communication. In a few months time, the child will start his first Sade-Sathi, with Saturn/Shani-dev's transit into Kumbha Rashi... and start Roga-Karaka Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha in 2026.

All said and done, this birth-chart is a bit more involved. It would perhaps make more sense for the parents to consider seeking help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts in person... for doing so in a virtual forum like this may have some inherent limitations.

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello ash
The query has been addressed n remedies given. Any new query must be posted in a new thread. You will appreciate that our time is at a premium. Hope you get more responses.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**