Skin issues

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Shruti29

Skin issues

Post by Shruti29 »

Hello
I've had acne on my skin since the age of 15, it was severely bad at 17; now I've infact gotten some scars on my face. Even as a kid I used to have some or the other type of skin issues on my face, at the age of around 10 or 11 I had white spots on my face. Although ironically I do get compliments on my skin every now and then, for the glow it has. What planetary position is possibly causing me this issue? What could be the doable remedies for the same.
Birth details: 29-04-2001 8:55 am Balotra, Rajasthan.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Skin issues

Post by admin »

Hi Shruti29,

Venus is generally related to the skin (and the kidneys), and your Venus is in Aries (ruled by Mars - inflammation, eruptions).
Venus is also in difficult aspect to your Ascendant (appearance), and to Mars which is conjunct your Descendant - opposite your Asc.

Add that Mars co-rules Scorpio on your 6th House (health), which suggests tensions, especially with regard to 'others' and to work-issues or pressures; and also that Pluto/'eruptions', (co-ruler of Scorpio and in your 6th House), the build-up of these tensions internally can then result in these pressures erupting via the skin (Venus) on the face (Asc. and Mars).

As the kidneys are involved, the simplest answer is to drink lots of water, as this will help to cleanse your system; but also to find ways to release those pent-up feelings, frustrations and anger.

I suggest you ask this question in the Vedic Astrology Readings section of this forum as I'm sure many other and different remedies will be offered to you there.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Shruti29

Post by Shruti29 »

Thanks for the insight!!!!
Never_give_up

Post by Never_give_up »

Shruti29 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:26 pm Hello
I've had acne on my skin since the age of 15, it was severely bad at 17; now I've infact gotten some scars on my face. Even as a kid I used to have some or the other type of skin issues on my face, at the age of around 10 or 11 I had white spots on my face. Although ironically I do get compliments on my skin every now and then, for the glow it has. What planetary position is possibly causing me this issue? What could be the doable remedies for the same.
Birth details: 29-04-2001 8:55 am Balotra, Rajasthan.
! A astro_2gw_shruti_hp.79793.173286.png
! A astro_2gw_shruti_hp.79793.173286.png (97.27 KiB) Viewed 257 times
Hi Shruti -

our face is the part - we show to the world and which is noticed by others immediately.

Skin is ruled by venus - venus having "2 faces" and 2 responsibilities in every chart. First as taurus venus- 2nd house in zodiac - as our skin is the physical outer border of our body.

And as libra venus in 7th house in zodiac - meeting another person and showing our face to attract someone and a partner.

If in one of these 2 areas or in both - there is an inner unprocessed and unsolved issue- one couldn't express or talk about - the body will take over this conflict and will show it physically. For me acne has to do with mars, an inner "war" and conflict and always shows subpressed anger.

Your venus rules your 5th house - house of (first) love and romance - house of own will and ego - to enjoy your life and to have fun - to express yourself and your true being and your own creativity. Your venus itself is in male fire sign mars sign aries and is restricted by your saturn by sextile in prenatal house 12th house - experiences already before birth in 12th house - 12th house also ruled by venus. Saturn rules your 8th house - genetic heritage, family dogmata and opinions and 8th house is also about death and near to death experience, shocks, traumata and life threatening events - able to get afterwards stored in subconscious and own memory - waiting for a better moment to get healed and transformed - if your saturn is transit activated from a slow moving transit planet - jupiter upto pluto.

And venus semisquares your mercury as your emotion and basic trust in life ruler but also mother as first female model role and first own important gender support.

6th house - health house - your own self-healing potential to work on habits to stay balanced and health on your own is ruled by pluto. Pluto inconjuncts your mercury as your 4th house emotion ruler and as your ASC and 1st house ruler and as your physical immune system. IMO your skin problem on the bottom is about your mother experience and how to feel yourself well in a female body.