Life partner

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Pem

Re: Life partner

Post by Pem »

Hello Deep
Have you tried any vedic remedies to the divine to help you find
a suitable partner ? What are your beliefs ?
Why do you say you do not like the females you come across on the dating sites ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Deep

Post by Deep »

Pem wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:17 pm Hello Deep
Have you tried any vedic remedies to the divine to help you find
a suitable partner ? What are your beliefs ?
Why do you say you do not like the females you come across on the dating sites ?
Regards
Hi pem sir,
No sir i have not done any vedic remedies..to be honest thats why i want to know if horoscope can tell me about my partner, what wpuld be the attributes of her so i can narrow down my search on it or alteast i know what to look for.
I said i didnt like the females i came across on matrimonial sites is i think i high have hopes from my partner that she should be highly qualified, beautiful and charm that just attract me in the first time i see her. you know something that special that attract u in the first time u see one..i am not finding that spark.I want a indpendent girl who is spritual and well rooted to culture and traditions but be liberal and mordern on other hand, to be honest a balanced individual.
And who ever i show interest in i get declined, as the interest is not shown from there side.I think its look and my qualification.Being a chef is not taken as a great career in India and is not respectable.And that is the reason i am not liking 90 percent of girl on the sites.
Thats why moved to abroad.
And every second astrologer tell me its gonna be intercaste or intereligion marriage, but it seem vauge as i have no girls in my social circle around me, which would turn as possible love interest.
Probably can marry a sikh that is still possible but still would be arranged in a way, as i dont think now evem i have chances to get love in my life as in love realtionship that would lead to marraige.
Thanks.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Deep
Unfortunately, the scriptures do not give details to enable narrowing down your search.
There is an indication in chart which shows difficulty in fulfilling your hopes, desires & wishes.
Try and be adaptable, more flexible in your choice of partner, e.g. somebody lower in status
than you, education, of a different caste, religion, etc. Search for someone who has the same
conditions of health as you, weight, etc.
So your chances are there, if you will only be more flexible, adaptable and understanding.
Good Luck !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Deep

Post by Deep »

Buddy wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:39 pm Hi,
Deep wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:15 pm Yes ketu mahadasha was horible i try to stay true and do good karma but i think i am destined to wait and suffer for everything, as i have enjoyed a lot less in my life interms of happiness may it concern to any department of life. I try to reflect my karma and try doing dharmic remedies it just i am in abroad from past 6 and half years its very difficult to do them.Like right now i am trying my best to find a suitable match as i always wanted to get married but its not happening, recently my mum consulted some astroligers back home and they assured it is the good time for me to get married but all effort is going in vain.
Saturn/Shani-dev's aspect on the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana, Venus/Shukra placed there, 7th lord Jupiter/Guru who is Vakra or Retrograde and Moon/Chandra have contributed to the delay thus far. Incidentally Venus/Shukra, Jupiter/Guru and Moon/Chandra are all posited in the Lunar Constellations ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev, who has a strong foot-print and significant influence over unfolding of Karma.

You are currently in the midst of Uccha or exalted Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha, lording the 2nd house of Family Expansion and Wealth Accumulation, as also 9th house of Dharma/Bhagya-Sthana. But then, please be reminded of Ketu's influence as well... he is conjunct both Jupiter/Guru and Moon/Chandra and aspects the 7th house and natural Kalathra-Karaka Venus/Shukra. Incidentally, Ketu has very low Vimsopaka Bala and seems to be inclined on limiting materialistic pleasures. So, it would perhaps make sense to offer special prayers and appease them, for fulfillment of desire.

Take care...
Hi ,
So i have to remedies of ketu ?
What can i do in my daily life which does not require extensive procedure as i have informed earlier that i am abroad from past 6 years.And yes i have been deprived from materialistic pleasure and sexual pleasure from ever.
I earn good but i never enjoy it.
Thanks.
Deep

Post by Deep »

Buddy wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:52 pm Hi,
Deep wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:30 am I have high hopes for my partner, is that is wrong or i am just gonna disappoint myself on that.I want a beautiful girl which is indepenent and career driven but care about me and would rely on me for that emotional support and love.And since i am very possesive guy i am very scared that i might get cheated in marriage.
I'd also like to caution you of inherent traits and possibilities with regards to the concept of Karaka-Bhava Nashaya. In your specific case, natural Kalathra-Karaka Venus/Shukra being placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana, calls for validation of the said concept. Although some knowledgeable experts believe the concept gets cancelled when Venus/Shukra is placed in his own house or sign of exaltation, I've observed otherwise. Hence my initiative to caution you - specially since there are inherent traits, as stated in your original post.

On the sidelines, please be informed that Saturn/Shani-dev's transit into Kumbha Rashi early next year is a period of Asthama-Shani and will have some effect.

Take care...
Hi,
So it means i am not going to get a partner of my choice and i have to setlle with someone and adjust just for sake of marriage?
I dont underdstand why everytime an astrologer in past seen my hosroscope has told me i would get someone who will be above my standards like as i would not able to get in normally.like that person would not be acelebrity type gorgeous but still above my standards.
And from a well off family.
And now i just get to know its opposite..
And what saturn transit is gonna effect in next year and when it is transiting ?
Thanks.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Deep wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:30 am So i have to remedies of ketu ?
What can i do in my daily life which does not require extensive procedure as i have informed earlier that i am abroad from past 6 years.And yes i have been deprived from materialistic pleasure and sexual pleasure from ever.
I earn good but i never enjoy it.
Yes, in my humble opinion appropriate propitiation of Ketu is very much needed. Depending on severity of the situation daily chanting of mantras and/or prayers may take longer. So, please consider performing at least Ketu Shanti Homa/Havan... in conjunction with daily chanting of mantras and offer special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

Take care...
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Deep wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:36 am So it means i am not going to get a partner of my choice and i have to setlle with someone and adjust just for sake of marriage?
Not sure where or how you might be getting these ideas. I'd urge you to re-read all my posts slowly and thoroughly... although I've mentioned limited yogas, based on my observation/study of your birth-chart.

That said, marriages and married lives are invariably filled with compromises and adjustments. Being rigid or stubborn rarely helps...specially when there is high or mismatch of expectations.
Deep wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:36 am I dont underdstand why everytime an astrologer in past seen my hosroscope has told me i would get someone who will be above my standards like as i would not able to get in normally.like that person would not be acelebrity type gorgeous but still above my standards.
Exalted or Uccha Venus/Shukra in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana does invariably indicate a higher caliber or "above standard" match in terms of beauty/wealth etc.... which would invariably end up being a bit (or in many cases too much) of a mis-match and that is where the trouble brews.
Deep wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:36 am And what saturn transit is gonna effect in next year and when it is transiting ?
As called out earlier, Saturn/Shani-dev will transit to Kumbha Rashi in January 2023. This happens to be the 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra, in your birth-chart and hence called Ashtama-Shani...resulting in some testing times and unwanted stress/anxiety etc.

Take care...
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Deep wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:30 am Hi,
So it means i am not going to get a partner of my choice and i have to setlle with someone and adjust just for sake of marriage?
I dont underdstand why everytime an astrologer in past seen my hosroscope has told me i would get someone who will be above my standards like as i would not able to get in normally.like that person would not be acelebrity type gorgeous but still above my standards.
And what saturn transit is gonna effect in next year and when it is transiting ?
Thanks.
Deep,
When you seek readings in internet forum's you should be prepared to face different opinions which can leave you confused.
Skills of astrologer varies as per his experiences and the method he is following.
I told you in recent past why you did not start learning astrology as you are posting for last 5 years.
So I stopped readings for you as there is a limit how much time can be given to a member.

astrologer's here as unpaid volunteers.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Mrfun

Post by Mrfun »

Guys i dont know much but would like to point out Saturn moon in 5-11 axis casing punarphoo Dosha association with both 7 th house and 7 th lord

I think also ketu conjunction with 7 th lord gives dissatisfaction

Venus mostly delays marriage when placed in 7 th house

Saturn 3 rd aspects on 7 th house
Deep

Post by Deep »

Sujit wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:38 pm
Deep wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:30 am Hi,
Thanks.
Deep,
When you seek readings in internet forum's you should be prepared to face different opinions which can leave you confused.
Skills of astrologer varies as per his experiences and the method he is following.
I told you in recent past why you did not start learning astrology as you are posting for last 5 years.
So I stopped readings for you as there is a limit how much time can be given to a member.

astrologer's here as unpaid volunteers.
Sujit sir, i truly understand where you coming from, and i have in past also apolgize to you,as i have said in past that i dont think i can do this as i am not person who can take so much knowledge i have tried in past.And yes thats why i never expect you to reply my query.
As you have noticed i never ask for my job or my residency now yo anyone, coz i have accepted i would have problems in my job till i dont start my own business.And i just recently got my residency so that part of my life is sorted out now i have steped even out of the love problem that i myself created for me a long time.
I just want to say its not i just post for fun of it, i am not in india and i have good experience in past from this group and i can literally understand by asking question in a discussion to understand.
My mother always ask from a proffessional astrologer and they dont even make us understand why it is happening and very cold approach.And i can be open that much with tge proffessional astrologer as mother is also involved.And i cant just go on a random online website and ask the query even though i can pay.
Its the trust and comfortness that i come back and ask a query when a difficult part of life comes up.
Above that i wanted to learn in delhi from barthiya vidha bhawan and i think that would be a dream now.And if you know a very good astrology school in NewZealand please let me know i would try to enroll myself in.
And again sorry that if u think i just waste your time.
Thanks.