Life partner

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Deep

Life partner

Post by Deep »

Hi,
31 yr old male living in Auckland, NewZealnd from past 6 years.
I have bad experience is love relationship in past and is single from past 9 years.i have never been loved or cared by anyone, to be honest very much alone.
Recently in last september my ex came back in my life and i tried once again but failed.
Now i have decided to move away from all this and focus on myself to better me.
I have started gym and eating helathy but not seeing results as i have thyroid but i am presitant about it.
I have also started looking for a suitable match on the matrimony websites for my life partner, but no luck as there is no interest should be any girl that i want to talk.
And even not finding anyone that i would be instantly attracted to.
It is getting fustrated as i have been told that i am running a time which is good for marriage .
JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY FUTURE PARTNER, so i know accroding to my horoscope what is in there for that.
I have high hopes for my partner, is that is wrong or i am just gonna disappoint myself on that.I want a beautiful girl which is indepenent and career driven but care about me and would rely on me for that emotional support and love.And since i am very possesive guy i am very scared that i might get cheated in marriage.
Can someone please look into my horoscope in terms of my partner and marriage time, your help would be so much valued.
Thanks.
D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Time- 19:48
Place of birth - delhi,India.
Buddy

Re: Life partner

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Over the last couple of years you've come here asking questions and seeking answers to your experiences. Unless I'm terribly mistaken, I had provided a elaborate analysis of your birth-chart. I was unable to locate that thread/post. So, I presume the same probably got lost as a part of the data loss we experienced sometime back.

In any case, I'd encourage you to make an attempt at understanding the Karmic influence of Ketu (will be easy to map your experience and Dasha/Bhukti periods) in your birth-chart and try relating to your experience thus far, as also validate what might be playing out now. Thereafter, it would make sense to seek help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable folk for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies to overcome hurdles in your path.

In my humble opinion, marriage yogas are limited in your birth-chart and hence the need for appropriate remedies. If not, things might very well tend towards denial.

Take care...
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Deep,

A quick glance at the prashna kundli w.r.t to your marriage, indicates hurdles/challenges in getting married.... Most likely this will be an inter caste/inter religion marriage.... there is an indicating of delay... might be sometime around Nov 2024 to Jan 2025.... this analysis is from kp astrology time chart/prashna chart perspective... I haven't considered your natal chart....

For study purpose, time chart details
Time : - 14:29 hrs
Place - Birmingham, United States
Date - 27th, July 2022
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Pem

Post by Pem »

What is the thyroid disorder you are mentioning about and, have you any weight problems ?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Deep

Post by Deep »

Buddy wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:07 pm Hi,

Over the last couple of years you've come here asking questions and seeking answers to your experiences. Unless I'm terribly mistaken, I had provided a elaborate analysis of your birth-chart. I was unable to locate that thread/post. So, I presume the same probably got lost as a part of the data loss we experienced sometime back.

In any case, I'd encourage you to make an attempt at understanding the Karmic influence of Ketu (will be easy to map your experience and Dasha/Bhukti periods) in your birth-chart and try relating to your experience thus far, as also validate what might be playing out now. Thereafter, it would make sense to seek help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable folk for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies to overcome hurdles in your path.

In my humble opinion, marriage yogas are limited in your birth-chart and hence the need for appropriate remedies. If not, things might very well tend towards denial.

Take care...
Hi,
I dont remeber reading the anaylsis from ylur side, might be data loss for sure i have no clue since i tried to find that post which i have posted in past.
Yes i am very unfortunate person in terms of love and realtionships.A very passionate person and honest in live but never got anything in that part of life.
Yes ketu mahadasha was horible i try to stay true and do good karma but i think i am destined to wait and suffer for everything, as i have enjoyed a lot less in my life interms of happiness may it concern to any department of life. I try to reflect my karma and try doing dharmic remedies it just i am in abroad from past 6 and half years its very difficult to do them.Like right now i am trying my best to find a suitable match as i always wanted to get married but its not happening, recently my mum consulted some astroligers back home and they assured it is the good time for me to get married but all effort is going in vain.
Thanks.
Deep

Post by Deep »

Pem wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:41 am What is the thyroid disorder you are mentioning about and, have you any weight problems ?
Hi pem sir,
Yes i have being digonaised with Hypothyroidism i think in 2019.And from early teens i had weight issue.
Only for a year and two i lost weight in 2012-2014 during my ketu mahadasha.
And i have Gynecomastia also.
I try to balance my diet and started gyming as i know no one is gonna get attracted to me.
But all the effort are in vain .
Thanks.
Deep

Post by Deep »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:25 am Dear Deep,

A quick glance at the prashna kundli w.r.t to your marriage, indicates hurdles/challenges in getting married.... Most likely this will be an inter caste/inter religion marriage.... there is an indicating of delay... might be sometime around Nov 2024 to Jan 2025.... this analysis is from kp astrology time chart/prashna chart perspective... I haven't considered your natal chart....

For study purpose, time chart details
Time : - 14:29 hrs
Place - Birmingham, United States
Date - 27th, July 2022
Thanks for your reply sir.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Deep wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:15 pm Yes ketu mahadasha was horible i try to stay true and do good karma but i think i am destined to wait and suffer for everything, as i have enjoyed a lot less in my life interms of happiness may it concern to any department of life. I try to reflect my karma and try doing dharmic remedies it just i am in abroad from past 6 and half years its very difficult to do them.Like right now i am trying my best to find a suitable match as i always wanted to get married but its not happening, recently my mum consulted some astroligers back home and they assured it is the good time for me to get married but all effort is going in vain.
Saturn/Shani-dev's aspect on the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana, Venus/Shukra placed there, 7th lord Jupiter/Guru who is Vakra or Retrograde and Moon/Chandra have contributed to the delay thus far. Incidentally Venus/Shukra, Jupiter/Guru and Moon/Chandra are all posited in the Lunar Constellations ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev, who has a strong foot-print and significant influence over unfolding of Karma.

You are currently in the midst of Uccha or exalted Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha, lording the 2nd house of Family Expansion and Wealth Accumulation, as also 9th house of Dharma/Bhagya-Sthana. But then, please be reminded of Ketu's influence as well... he is conjunct both Jupiter/Guru and Moon/Chandra and aspects the 7th house and natural Kalathra-Karaka Venus/Shukra. Incidentally, Ketu has very low Vimsopaka Bala and seems to be inclined on limiting materialistic pleasures. So, it would perhaps make sense to offer special prayers and appease them, for fulfillment of desire.

Take care...
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Deep wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:30 am I have high hopes for my partner, is that is wrong or i am just gonna disappoint myself on that.I want a beautiful girl which is indepenent and career driven but care about me and would rely on me for that emotional support and love.And since i am very possesive guy i am very scared that i might get cheated in marriage.
I'd also like to caution you of inherent traits and possibilities with regards to the concept of Karaka-Bhava Nashaya. In your specific case, natural Kalathra-Karaka Venus/Shukra being placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana, calls for validation of the said concept. Although some knowledgeable experts believe the concept gets cancelled when Venus/Shukra is placed in his own house or sign of exaltation, I've observed otherwise. Hence my initiative to caution you - specially since there are inherent traits, as stated in your original post.

On the sidelines, please be informed that Saturn/Shani-dev's transit into Kumbha Rashi early next year is a period of Asthama-Shani and will have some effect.

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Deep
Have you tried any vedic remedies to the divine to help you find
a suitable partner ? What are your beliefs ?
Why do you say you do not like the females you come across on the dating sites ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**