Life partner

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Deep

Re: Life partner

Post by Deep »

Buddy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:27 pm Hi,
Deep wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:36 am So it means i am not going to get a partner of my choice and i have to setlle with someone and adjust just for sake of marriage?
Not sure where or how you might be getting these ideas. I'd urge you to re-read all my posts slowly and thoroughly... although I've mentioned limited yogas, based on my observation/study of your birth-chart.

That said, marriages and married lives are invariably filled with compromises and adjustments. Being rigid or stubborn rarely helps...specially when there is high or mismatch of expectations.
Deep wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:36 am I dont underdstand why everytime an astrologer in past seen my hosroscope has told me i would get someone who will be above my standards like as i would not able to get in normally.like that person would not be acelebrity type gorgeous but still above my standards.
And from a well off family.
And now i just get to know its opposite..
Exalted or Uccha Venus/Shukra in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana does invariably indicate a higher caliber or "above standard" match in terms of beauty/wealth etc.... which would invariably end up being a bit (or in many cases too much) of a mis-match and that is where the trouble brews.
Deep wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:36 am And what saturn transit is gonna effect in next year and when it is transiting ?
As called out earlier, Saturn/Shani-dev will transit to Kumbha Rashi in January 2023. This happens to be the 8th house from natal placement of Moon/Chandra, in your birth-chart and hence called Ashtama-Shani...resulting in some testing times and unwanted stress/anxiety etc.

Take care...
Sorry if i have misinterprated your answer on the post,now it is very much clear what you want to convey.
Okay i am really trying to loom for a match where there is not much difference and i think i would surely look into upay that dosent disturb the harmony beacuse i really want this part of my life to be not troubled and i think when i get my partner an honest talk with them would also help that we dont end up brewing troubles for us in future.
Thanks again for reply.