Personal Loan and job loss

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

Dhiren1980

Personal Loan and job loss

Post by Dhiren1980 »

I'm financially bankrupt due to personal loan due to loss in stock market and loss of job since last 3 years. Currently running Jupiter-Jupiter Mahadasha and Shani sade sati last phase till Jan 2023.
My DOB is 06 May 1980 Place Himatnagar, Gujarat. Time 04:15 AM. please suggest some remedy.

Thanks
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Personal Loan and job loss

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Your shukra is in mrigasira nakshatra. Mangal is in 5th. Mangal is aspecting Ketu. Ketu is in kumbh rasi. Shani is 12th lord.... moreso Neptune is in opposition to Venus.... these all factor are impacting speculation gains from stock market... better stay away from stock market...

Job opportunities will come after November 2022 onwards... Give your best shot...

Consider donation of water to the needy people....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Dhiren1980

Post by Dhiren1980 »

Thanks Kiran Sir.

How will be my Jupiter Mahadasha started from Oct 2020. So for not giving any good result being lagna lord.

Thanks
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dhiren Bhai, I mostly follow 4 step theory which is advance KP... In this system if any planet is the lord of house, but if there are any other planets in that house then it become weak significators of that house.... or in other words the lord of the house will not give results of that particular house...

Example in your case... you mentioned jupiter is the lord of the 1st house, however if we see Sun and Mercury are in 1st house, hence Jupiter will not give results of 1st house... this is called weak significator or secondary significators... If I had to analyze Jupiter then following tabulated numbers will give results of Jupiter.

Planet Jupiter: 5; Cnj Ma(5, 2-9, Cnj 6); Cnj 6
Starlord Ketu: 11; Sgl Sa(6, 12); Stl Ma(5, 2-9, Cnj Ju[5, Cnj 6], Cnj 6)
Sublord of Jupiter is Rahu: 5; Sgl Su(1, Cnj 2)
Starlord of Rahu is Ketu: 11; Sgl Sa(6, 12); Stl Ma(5, 2-9, Cnj Ju[5, Cnj 6], Cnj 6)

All the above houses are the strong significators or in other words Jupiter will give results of all the above houses.. I preassume that you are referring Jupiter Mahadasa analysis in terms of finance or monetory gains...

Following combinations of houses are not good for finance

6th house is the prime house of job and in your case it is associated with 12th house... this is the reason there is problem in your career/finance... having said this there is 11th house,2nd house too... so Jupiter mahadasa will give both the results of gains as well as setback with regards to career/finance/monetary...

During the antardasha of planets in combinations of 2 or 6 or 10 or 11 it will good results and when combination of 5 or 8 or 12 it will tend to give negative results...

Hope this info helps you... analyzing entire mahadasa with 8 other planets is tedious as well as time consuming activity.....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Dhiren1980

Post by Dhiren1980 »

Thanks Kiran ji. God bless you!!