Impending death of sick mother

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Impending death of sick mother

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Hello Dear,

It's is very difficult to analyze one's longevity as it deprives the joy of living, however considering the situation you are in, here's my best take..

Since there is no birth time recorded for your mother, we'll consider your birth details. I'll cross verify Moon's nakshatra of your mother with the 4th house of your horoscope. This is to verify your recorded birth time. Then I'll rotate 4th house to ascendant in your horoscope as this will become your mother's horoscope then.

As per your mother's birth data Moon in her horoscope was transiting through capricorn. In your horoscope 4th house which represents mother. It's cuspal sublord is also saturn. This give me assurance that your birth time is accurate.

Now after rotating 4th house to ascendant, I get taurus ascendant and the sublord as saturn.

If I analyze saturn now, it is in uttaraphalguni nakshatra and sub division of sun. sun is in bharani nakshtra.

Saturn has become significator of 1,6,10 indicating medium life (around 66 years). Current Mother's age is around 65.....

Let's see cancer as disease for her... for this 6th house needs to be seen. Jupiter (chief planet for cancer) has been the sublord and in magha nakshatra. Ketu been aspected by mars. This indicates that presence of cancer and has also undergone surgery.

To get approx time of last breath... we see House 1(oneself), 12th(destruction of oneself), along with marak houses(2,7) and bhadak house( in this case taurus ascendant, hence 9th house is bhadak). Saturn is death dealing planet, hence we must consider saturn too...

Based on this.... if I see current Mahadasa lord is Saturn . Saturn's sublord Sun is in Venus nakshatra, wherein venus is in 1st house and aspecting 7th house.

Mercury which is antara lord is the lord of 2nd house and Jupiter been in magha nakshatra. Ketu in 9th and mars lord of 12th... these all houses and planets will get activated between 1st august to 21st august 2022... In my opinion this will be a very stressful period for your mother and might take last breath.... I sincerely hope this does not come true and my best wishes' for her long and happy life....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
xoxo9

Post by xoxo9 »

Thank you for your interpretation and also for the details, as this helps me understand Vedic methods and learn. Yes, age has had surgery, for the initial removal of cancer, and later in urinary tract for cancer that had spread. I have, by my own astrological and tarot methods, predicted that she may pass away August 6-8 of this year. This lines up with her current decline in health as well as what other astrologers have suggested. I just want to try my best to make sure I may be at her side when she leaves this world. Thank you so much. ❤️
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:57 am Hello Dear,

It's is very difficult to analyze one's longevity as it deprives the joy of living, however considering the situation you are in, here's my best take..

Since there is no birth time recorded for your mother, we'll consider your birth details. I'll cross verify Moon's nakshatra of your mother with the 4th house of your horoscope. This is to verify your recorded birth time. Then I'll rotate 4th house to ascendant in your horoscope as this will become your mother's horoscope then.

As per your mother's birth data Moon in her horoscope was transiting through capricorn. In your horoscope 4th house which represents mother. It's cuspal sublord is also saturn. This give me assurance that your birth time is accurate.

Now after rotating 4th house to ascendant, I get taurus ascendant and the sublord as saturn.

If I analyze saturn now, it is in uttaraphalguni nakshatra and sub division of sun. sun is in bharani nakshtra.

Saturn has become significator of 1,6,10 indicating medium life (around 66 years). Current Mother's age is around 65.....

Let's see cancer as disease for her... for this 6th house needs to be seen. Jupiter (chief planet for cancer) has been the sublord and in magha nakshatra. Ketu been aspected by mars. This indicates that presence of cancer and has also undergone surgery.

To get approx time of last breath... we see House 1(oneself), 12th(destruction of oneself), along with marak houses(2,7) and bhadak house( in this case taurus ascendant, hence 9th house is bhadak). Saturn is death dealing planet, hence we must consider saturn too...

Based on this.... if I see current Mahadasa lord is Saturn . Saturn's sublord Sun is in Venus nakshatra, wherein venus is in 1st house and aspecting 7th house.

Mercury which is antara lord is the lord of 2nd house and Jupiter been in magha nakshatra. Ketu in 9th and mars lord of 12th... these all houses and planets will get activated between 1st august to 21st august 2022... In my opinion this will be a very stressful period for your mother and might take last breath.... I sincerely hope this does not come true and my best wishes' for her long and happy life....
xox09,
The above analysis is not Vedic......so don't get confused.....it is KP System
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
xoxo9

Post by xoxo9 »

I have not heard of KP system ... so thank you, I will look into it.
xoxo9

Post by xoxo9 »

Sujit wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:23 am
It is difficult to predict - death...
Based on your Aquarius rising chart. You have started major period of Saturn.
I find some challenges to mother's health and some disturbances at home during September could bring some travel and, or change of location.

-Sujit.
Thank you, friend ❤️
Pem

Post by Pem »

The month October 22 might be a crucial period to face.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
xoxo9

Post by xoxo9 »

Thank you. If she is able to survive that long, I will be aware to look at this date.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Your spirit chose your mother to bring you to this world.
Do your duty to her to the end and you will be greatly rewarded.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
xoxo9

Post by xoxo9 »

I do believe we choose our lives... thank you, I am trying to do my best for her.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

We have always been discouraged by our Guru Ji for timing on this aspect of life.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events