Solar return for 2022- 2023

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
rahul351987

Solar return for 2022- 2023

Post by rahul351987 »

Hello Everyone,
How does the new solar year looks for me especially with respect to job prospects abroad and marriage? Will the year bring new opportunities and open doors to new prospects.

Details of Birth- 03/05/1987
Time- 2.18 am
Place- Biaora, Madhya Pradesh , India

Thanks you!
With Best Wishes,
Rahul
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar return for 2022- 2023

Post by admin »

Hi Rahul,

Work abroad looks quite possible during this Solar Year, though you may find you have to make sudden decisions and constant adjustments to rapid changes with regard to such, especially during Oct./Nov. this year. Perhaps you will have to choose between 2 (or more) options.

Marriage may occur, though you will need to not make impulsive decisions about this.

Make all your choices carefully !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
rahul351987

Re: Solar return for 2022- 2023

Post by rahul351987 »

Hi Admin,
Thanks for the reply. So Oct- November I can travel for job abroad. Will the rapid changes cause problems further I.e. mental stress? Hope I can cope with it.
Regarding the options I.e. choosing out of 2 to 3 jobs, that sounds too good ! As most time I only had one option which I had to accept. Which planet is creating this multiple choice?

Lastly with related to marriage which time promises it? Though I will try and not be impulsive but I am almost at last stage of marriage age at 35 as per Indian Standards. Does this looks to be a love marriage with someone of different culture and ethnic background/ religion?

Thanks & Regards,
Rahul