Mom’s health

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Lakers248

Mom’s health

Post by Lakers248 »

Hi,

My mom has been suffering with health issues since she fractured her knee in December 11, 2021. One thing after another keeps popping up. She wants to know astrologically what could be causing this. Her dob details are June 5, 1955 born 12:35pm Hoshiarpur, Punjab India.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Mom’s health

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Lakers, your mother injured herself at a time when her natal Jupiter was heavily impacted by the transits of 3 outer planets (Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter). Her health will improve but it might be quite slow - perhaps two or more years. This is now an issue of her learning to slow her life down, to withdraw to focus on meditation and inner work to harness her regenerative powers.

Your mother is a lovely woman, smart and very capable, she takes on too much work though and needs to learn how to say 'no'. She can be fun too, generous of spirit and knowledgeable. but I feel that she thinks that she is still 21 years old and can do anything. Time weighs heavily on us all and for your mother this injury has shown her that her outer world demands must eventually give way to her inner world needs.

A journey within is what Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter are calling for. If she resists this call then her healing might take longer. If she is interested in astrology then get her to sign up to my newsletters so that she has some material to think about while she comes to terms with her new way of living.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Wow thank you what a wonderful read of her. She was a go getter before her injury always on the move. She wants to purchase a house and wants to know when is it a good time? She also said thank you very much you are spot on we’re amazed.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

thanks, I am always amazed at what I see in a chart at times too. Sometimes it is as clear as day, and that is always when the person themselves are open and generous people - like you and your mother.

Right now is a good time as both Uranus and North Node are crossing Venus, the planet of nice things, cash flow and almost an urgency to get out and buy something, like a house. That sense of urgency comes around again in May next year but now is a better time I think.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Aww thank you. you are very generous as well with your insightful readings. Very helpful. Thanks for the house purchasing time frame. Financially she said she’ll wait till next year May in hopes home prices will go down.