Unemployment,struggling 2022

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sijju

Unemployment,struggling 2022

Post by Sijju »

Since late jan i felt unemployed,5-6 months later,only few offers had and there aren't worthable chances,low salary and far away from my place i live.I'm starting to worry really. :|

DOB 20 Sept 1986
TOB 5:25 am
POB GR/Thessaloniki
Buddy

Re: Unemployment,struggling 2022

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

You are currently in the midst of Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi Maha-Dasha and Antara or Saturn/Shani-dev (since December 2021). It is indeed a bit of challenging times for you from a job/career point-of-view, given that Sun/Ravi is placed in the 8th house and Saturn/Shani-dev in the 12th house in Dasama or D-10 - both Dusthanas. Subsequent Antara of Mercury/Budha should easy up your problems and bring some opportunities your way.

In the interim, it would help if you offered special prayers regularly (usually done after offering prayers to lord Ganesha - specially so since Ketu is conjunct Sun/Ravi in Rashi or D-1), to Sun/Ravi (at least until January 2025) and Saturn/Shani-dev (at least until December 2022) with unwavering faith/belief and devotion.

PS: To appease Sun/Ravi, please wake-up early in the morning, take bath before Sun rise, get on top of the roof/terrace or walk into the garden area (where you can see Sun rise) with a tumbler of clear water. Facing Sun/Ravi, bow down to him with at most devotion and ask for help... all the while slowly pouring the clear water from the tumbler on to your right palm and onto the ground.

Take care...
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Thanks for replay.I don't know if i can do that kind of remedies as i'm not hindu,indian etc but christian orthodox,i don't have the experience. :|

I retired from first job december 2020 and second my contract ended december 2021,so december not looking good for taking decisions for career.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Sijju wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:10 pm I don't know if i can do that kind of remedies as i'm not hindu,indian etc but christian orthodox,i don't have the experience. :|
It is true that a vast majority of Hindus subscribe to Vedic ways, wherein all the planets are considered divine. But then, hopefully nothing stops anybody from seeking help from nature (which Sun/Ravi happens to be a part of).

In any case, I'd suggest that you consider some similar prayers (to an equivalent Saint) within your religious faith/belief, if offering prayers to Sun/Ravi is not in line with your faith/belief system. And, no experience is needed to seek help, guidance and blessings from the divine.

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Sijju
If you are Christian, do you believe in Saint Anthony, Jesus, and St Mary n St Joseph ?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Pem wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:42 pm Hello Sijju
If you are Christian, do you believe in Saint Anthony, Jesus, and St Mary n St Joseph ?
I thinki yes.

Guys,tell me at least if i will be able to apply a worthable job till the end of 2022,i don't want to fall in depression due to unemployment and desperation.I had some offers last month,i'm trying to find a stable job,but 6 months i'm doing that,no success came so far.
Pem

Post by Pem »

If you are unable to do Vedic remedies as recommended to overcome obstacles, you must then go on your bended knees and pray to the Saints of your religious belief to help you achieve success.
You have been seeking help on this post for many months now and I do not think there is anymore help to offer.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Sijju wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:48 am Guys,tell me at least if i will be able to apply a worthable job till the end of 2022,i don't want to fall in depression due to unemployment and desperation.I had some offers last month,i'm trying to find a stable job,but 6 months i'm doing that,no success came so far.
You mention about depression and desperation and still seem to have inhibitions in seeking divine grace.

Anyways, opportunities will probably come by... more so after September 2022. But then, it would help to seek divine grace.

Take care...
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I had offer for job,passed interview and have promise from boss that will sign contract,i have meeting this Tuesday.Not what looking for as subject,but the offer is stable and the company relieable.Hope for good result. 8)
Pem

Post by Pem »

Your update on Tuesday s result will be appreciated.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**