Unemployment,struggling 2022

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sijju

Re: Unemployment,struggling 2022

Post by Sijju »

Pem wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:11 am Your update on Tuesday s result will be appreciated.
Hi,i have good news,i will sign indefinite contract with my ex-company and will work in a mall workplace,for now not in a specific position,will pass several positions so to learn em and i hope to be stable in one after few months i will have more experience.

I don't how you see this job and contract future,but i had no real choice for anything else that time,6 months i was unemployed with no worthable offers,there are some positives,its near my house about 15 min with car or bus,so the cost to move is less as possible,i know a bit the enviroment and few people over there,it's 5/7 days work,so will have time for rest,company pays what the law says.

I will sent you tomorrow the exact time of signment of the contract so to analyze how will be the outcome.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Well done. Hope it all goes well now on for you. Cherish what you have now got after a struggle.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Pem wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:59 pm Well done. Hope it all goes well now on for you. Cherish what you have now got after a struggle.
Ι signed till 31/12/2022,i feel a bit weird and that will get anxious but will have to wait.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Pem wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:59 pm Well done. Hope it all goes well now on for you. Cherish what you have now got after a struggle.
Ι signed till 31/12/2022,i feel a bit weird and that will get anxious soon,but i hope to get well soon and my chart give me a boost to have courage.
Pem

Post by Pem »

No more looking at charts or star gazing; just pray to your Divine forces
to give you strength and courage to carry on for the rest of your life ! Be thankful
for what you have got - more than many others !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

DOB 20 Sept 1986
TOB 5:25 am
Place: 22E56 40N56
AYANAMSA USED: 22:47:1
ASCENDANT: 11degree LEO 37 min.

Present Antardasa from 1st October 2021 to 8 August 2022 and the next following of Ketu 8 August 2022 to 13 Dec 2022, will be troublesome n with worries.
HOWEVER VENUS ANTARDASA STARTING 13 DEC 2022 WILL BRING GOOD OPPORTUNITIES REGARDING YOUR JOB.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I will make patient and will improve my cv next year so to look for other,better job opportunities.I know will may have worries or troubles but it was the best result i could achieve.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

It looks like Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja has done well to get you the much needed break...

As called out earlier, it would help for you to consider strengthen the weak Lagna Lord and current Maha-Dasha lord Sun/Ravi in your birth-chart. He has the low Vimsopaka Bala and least Shadbala. Doing so would help multiple aspect of your life.

Thereafter, I'd also like to reiterate the Sukshma Parivarthana between next Antara lord ruling 2nd & 11th houses Mercury/Budha and 12th lord Moon/Chandra, placed in the 8th house and in close conjunction with Rahu. Mercury/Budha is very strong and Moon/Chandra is relatively weak... perhaps indicating the possibility of mind is not being able to keep pace with intelligence. So, please consider calming your mind and developing some focus in life... by way of practicing Yogasana/Pranayama/Meditation.

PS: Mercury/Budha Antara is scheduled to start around mid-November 2022 (19th November to be precise, as my setting of your birth-details).

Take care...
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

What should do to succeed in carreer actually,i'm already focus on studies and finish 2 degrees till end of 2023,first one is 4th aug and i will succeed there is no other road for me.Second one is half part passed,there is the theoretical part to pass so to take in my hand the degree of pc technician and this will be done into 2023 as it needs time to prepare.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Hamid wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:42 pm HOWEVER VENUS ANTARDASA STARTING 13 DEC 2022 WILL BRING GOOD OPPORTUNITIES REGARDING YOUR JOB.
I really hope your reading to come true,i need a better job and salary so to save good money and live my parents house,this will save my life and improve it much.Already succeeded in my first degree,now need to prepare for my basic degree to for next 6-8 month,so to have pass the exams with success till mid 2023.