Birth and navamsa chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
nazmeen

Birth and navamsa chart

Post by nazmeen »

Hi

Can anyone help in telling me the rising sign and navamsa chart with planetary placements for the following:

Date of birth - 4 December 1977
Time: 11.40 am
Place: Port Louis, Mauritius

I am getting two different ascendants on the internet, pisces rising and aquarius rising in birth chart. I would like to know which one is it accurately?

Thank you
Naz
admin
Site Admin

Re: Birth and navamsa chart

Post by admin »

Hi Nazmeen,

You've posted this in the 'Western Astrology' area, and this system gives you Pisces Rising.
As you speak of 'navamsa' charts, clearly you need a Vedic astrology answer to your question.
(In that system you would have Aquarius Rising).

Seems that you may have two different Ascendants because you've unknowingly had your chart set up by both Western and Vedic astrologers.

Again, as you are mentioning navamsa chart, I suggest you post your query in the "Vedic Astrology Readings" area of this Forum.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]