Job problems

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Vale333

Job problems

Post by Vale333 »

Hello everyone,

I need help. I have been working as a substitute for several years. I wonder if there are any indications that I will find a permanent job? Do you have any advice about work?

Thank you in advance.

Date: 24.5.1993.
Time: 9.55 AM
Place of Birth: Koprivnica, Croatia
admin
Site Admin

Re: Job problems

Post by admin »

Hi Vale333,

What kind of work do you do ?

And, Is there any other type of work you're interested in doing ?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Vale333

Post by Vale333 »

Hi,

I work as a school psychologist. And I love my job. I really think I was born for it. I could work as a child psychologist in another institution but I can't imagine myself working with some other population.
Also, I have some clairvoyant abillities. But I can't control it and I always do it for free because I don't feel that I should be making money from it.
Apart from that, I don't see myself in any other field of work.

Thank you.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Vale333 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:36 pm Hi,

I work as a school psychologist. And I love my job. I really think I was born for it. I could work as a child psychologist in another institution but I can't imagine myself working with some other population.
Also, I have some clairvoyant abillities. But I can't control it and I always do it for free because I don't feel that I should be making money from it.
Apart from that, I don't see myself in any other field of work.

Thank you.
with clairvoyant abilities, could you see events happening in own life.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Vale333

Post by Vale333 »

with clairvoyant abilities, could you see events happening in own life.
[/quote]

Hi,

not so often and well as some global events or events in someone else's life. Sometimes it is very simbolic and unclear. And if I am very very lucky, I receive clear message. I once saw a friend telling me that I would return to my old workplace and two days later I received an offer to return.
I think I'm too emotionally involved to properly interpret some of the images I get. But I don't know how this is working. I didn't found any guidebook for this kind of stuff. You just hear things, see things, dream things and well usually it happens, sometimes not. Sometimes I have more control, sometimes I have no control.
dipurani

Post by dipurani »

hallo
i do see this year is of career and Saturn which gives u stress i do see job opportunity
this year is of career transformation and alos some stress in relationships as well if r single then u may get into one
also shows some property-related things in family will happen this year

especially post sepr oct i see some change inn career or change of career

i see u will gave gains through government or ur talents like communication advising or writing

thank you take care
astrologer dipurani
dipuranibedge@gmail.com
Astrologer Dipurani
Yotube - Astrodeep
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Vale,

What a great choice of work, and surely wonderful that you love what you do and have found your niche in life so early.
It is in fact possible that at some stage of your life's work in this field that you'll pioneer new methods or systems.

But soon, you'll be coming to your "Saturn Return" which, as may know is an important growth period that leads you into more self-knowledge and maturity. You are feeling this already, as shown by your need for permanency in your work, and may grow more and more pressing as the months pass. Early next year (March 2023) the aspect will be exact, and then it repeats in Oct. 2023 when you will feel the full effects of this change.

This doesn't mean that you won't find permanent work until then, but it does mean that internally you may not feel 'settled' within yourself until that influence has completed its effect.

At the moment, Saturn is retrograde, so although you may be feeling some frustration and a pressing need to find permanent work, it's a very valuable period for you to learn more and more about your work and particularly about yourself. Saturn turns direct in late October this year, so gradually as it leads up to your "Return", more knowledge and information will come your way to prepare you for a more permanent position.

Meanwhile, Uranus (planet of change) is having a very powerful influence in your career area (progressed chart) which will last for quite some time.
This is adding to the urge to move forward in your career and can also bring sudden changes, some of which may include exciting opportunities. Be prepared but, don't jump in without careful thought.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Vale333

Post by Vale333 »

Thank you very much for your answers and your time. I really appreciate all the help and kind words.

Best regards to all.