Solar return 2023; Stellium in the 11th.🌸

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
ilocm

Solar return 2023; Stellium in the 11th.🌸

Post by ilocm »

Hi.
Can someone help me interpret my Solar Return? All I can see is that this year can be tough for me..
Attachments
IMG_20220705_122207.jpg
IMG_20220705_122207.jpg (423.33 KiB) Viewed 606 times
IMG_20220705_122029.jpg
IMG_20220705_122029.jpg (307.25 KiB) Viewed 606 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar return 2023; Stellium in the 11th.🌸

Post by admin »

Hi ilocm,

Thank you for posting your charts.
However, I prefer to set up my own charts so would you please send birth data in full (Date, Place, Time of Birth).

If you prefer to keep this private, you can pm me with the data.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
ilocm

Post by ilocm »

Thank you🤍
ilocm

Post by ilocm »

admin wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:28 am Hi ilocm,

Thank you for posting your charts.
However, I prefer to set up my own charts so would you please send birth data in full (Date, Place, Time of Birth).

If you prefer to keep this private, you can pm me with the data.

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
22.10.95 07.27PM Turkey/Yalova. 🙏🌹
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks ilocm.

Will reply as soon as I've gone through it all.
(Probably tomorrow).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
ilocm

Post by ilocm »

admin wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:26 am Thanks ilocm.

Will reply as soon as I've gone through it all.
(Probably tomorrow).

Best,
Admin.
Thanks again 🙂
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ilocm,

Looking at the transits, with Pluto retrograde conjunct your Uranus (ruling your 10th House/Career), this suggests you are (and have been for the last year or two) having a crisis with regard to your career, perhaps either undergoing radical changes there, and/or considering other career areas and options. This can make you feel that you're not in control of your life direction, with which you may be struggling. However, you need to be open and try not to resist changes...the proverbial 'go with the flow', so that new horizons may open for you.

This can also relate to or be the result of social and cultural issues, which are surely relevant during these difficult times. This may lead you to studying 'higher realms' or subjects that help you to widen your viewpoint - all of which will ultimately change you radically. In this sense, it's a very positive aspect, though very difficult to deal with whilst you're undergoing these changes.

These changes are mirrored in your upcoming Solar Return in which Scorpio is Rising - ruled by Pluto conjunct the 3rd House cusp. which deepens the mind and asks many more questions in its determination to get to the 'root' of all thoughts and communications. And add Uranus (involved with Pluto by transit as mentioned above), which natally rules your career area and in the SR is in the 6th House (work/health/routine), again work issues are brought into the picture.

Uranus is in square to Saturn (the 2 rulers of your natal career area) and in the SR 3rd House. So again, the area of thought/mind/communication is emphasised. This suggests that you will need to try not to see the worst in the changes that are around you, and not to dwell on the negative possibilities as, if you do this, your nervous system will suffer.
The best way to use this energy is to look for different ways of dealing with what comes up. Try new ways of looking at any situation that upsets you, maybe new social groups or friends which will help you see things differently.

With SR Pluto in difficult aspect to Sun/Venus in the 11th, you may find that some friends no longer suit your changing needs so find ones that do and who support your new direction in life and who are willing to discuss your growing interest in other different parts of life that are growing within you.

Neptune rules the 4th House (roots/home) and is placed in that area opposite the Moon in Virgo in the 10th. (This opposition is in trine and sextile - very positive aspect - to your SR Ascendant and 7th House/Relationships - cusps. This suggests an increased sensitivity to your environment, both public and private. You may be very 'in tune' with the more subtle facets of life, and you may be over-sensitive to what you feel is negative feedback from others. You need periods of peace and quiet to 'tune in' to the positive side of these subtle energies, otherwise you may be too easily over-influenced by any negativity around you. I suggest you don't try to focus too much on details but rather pull back and try to see the whole picture from 'another level'.

However, make sure you don't 'fly away' into these dreams and ideals too much...bring yourself back to reality and you'll enjoy these escapes and flights of fancy all the more, rather than letting them take you into negative realms of disillusion or of over-worrying about 'what might be'...or of expecting too much. Turn your experiences into practical realities where and when you can do so.

This is a very valuable period for you, and one in which you'll discover whole new realms of life and of your being.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
ilocm

Post by ilocm »

admin wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:10 am Hi ilocm,

Looking at the transits, with Pluto retrograde conjunct your Uranus (ruling your 10th House/Career), this suggests you are (and have been for the last year or two) having a crisis with regard to your career, perhaps either undergoing radical changes there, and/or considering other career areas and options. This can make you feel that you're not in control of your life direction, with which you may be struggling. However, you need to be open and try not to resist changes...the proverbial 'go with the flow', so that new horizons may open for you.

This can also relate to or be the result of social and cultural issues, which are surely relevant during these difficult times. This may lead you to studying 'higher realms' or subjects that help you to widen your viewpoint - all of which will ultimately change you radically. In this sense, it's a very positive aspect, though very difficult to deal with whilst you're undergoing these changes.

These changes are mirrored in your upcoming Solar Return in which Scorpio is Rising - ruled by Pluto conjunct the 3rd House cusp. which deepens the mind and asks many more questions in its determination to get to the 'root' of all thoughts and communications. And add Uranus (involved with Pluto by transit as mentioned above), which natally rules your career area and in the SR is in the 6th House (work/health/routine), again work issues are brought into the picture.

Uranus is in square to Saturn (the 2 rulers of your natal career area) and in the SR 3rd House. So again, the area of thought/mind/communication is emphasised. This suggests that you will need to try not to see the worst in the changes that are around you, and not to dwell on the negative possibilities as, if you do this, your nervous system will suffer.
The best way to use this energy is to look for different ways of dealing with what comes up. Try new ways of looking at any situation that upsets you, maybe new social groups or friends which will help you see things differently.

With SR Pluto in difficult aspect to Sun/Venus in the 11th, you may find that some friends no longer suit your changing needs so find ones that do and who support your new direction in life and who are willing to discuss your growing interest in other different parts of life that are growing within you.

Neptune rules the 4th House (roots/home) and is placed in that area opposite the Moon in Virgo in the 10th. (This opposition is in trine and sextile - very positive aspect - to your SR Ascendant and 7th House/Relationships - cusps. This suggests an increased sensitivity to your environment, both public and private. You may be very 'in tune' with the more subtle facets of life, and you may be over-sensitive to what you feel is negative feedback from others. You need periods of peace and quiet to 'tune in' to the positive side of these subtle energies, otherwise you may be too easily over-influenced by any negativity around you. I suggest you don't try to focus too much on details but rather pull back and try to see the whole picture from 'another level'.

However, make sure you don't 'fly away' into these dreams and ideals too much...bring yourself back to reality and you'll enjoy these escapes and flights of fancy all the more, rather than letting them take you into negative realms of disillusion or of over-worrying about 'what might be'...or of expecting too much. Turn your experiences into practical realities where and when you can do so.

This is a very valuable period for you, and one in which you'll discover whole new realms of life and of your being.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
Waovvv Thank youu for all your explanations🙏 🙏 :)
I think it will be a tough year for me..