solar return for 2023

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
raneyalp

solar return for 2023

Post by raneyalp »

hello
having moon and sun conjuncting in my solar chart makes me interested to what might come to me
please enlighten me on what can change, also on having mars in my 5h and its aspect and how it effect my love life because having venus squaring pluto worries me

1994-3-22
2:47 am
riyadh, saudi arabia
admin
Site Admin

Re: solar return for 2023

Post by admin »

Hi raneyalp,

Sorry for the delay.

I'll go into this in more detail later, but briefly for now, the New Moon in Aries (conjunct SR Mercury) in next year's Solar Return is in the 2nd House.
This suggests new financial situations arising which might need a quick response and could lead to better circumstances.

However, there may be a tendency to move too quickly and make decisions impulsively without thinking things through, which in turn could lead to regrets. Balance is needed with regard to self and others and boundaries need to be established.

By the way, I had sent you a pm which you apparently missed. Please check this as it's relevant to your birth-time.
Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
raneyalp

Post by raneyalp »

hello
thank you for replying and i pm today and i am sorry to be this late
i was checking the post before without logging in so i didn't know i had messages
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi raneyalp,

Obviously there are similarities between this 2023/24 SR and your birth-chart with Aquarius Rising/Leo 7th and Sun ruling the 7th in 2nd House (in this SR conj. Moon which I talked about in previous post). This suggests that relationships are tied in with the way in which you 'value' yourself, and with Mars (in the 'natural' House of the Sun (5th) in square to that Sun/Moon, you will perhaps tend to fight very hard to be 'valued' in love-matters. This can be a good thing, as long as you aren't too impulsive, nor come on too strong in any argument about your 'rights'. Stand up for yourself of course, but be careful of trying to win by including endless details.

Re the Venus square Pluto, well the aspect is quite wide and 'out-of-sign' too. Nonetheless, with Pluto in the 12th, this suggests that your own 'unconscious' fears may interfere with clear communication with a partner. Absolute honesty is necessary. And there is the possibility that some deception may occur, whether by you or by your partner...but mainly on your own part, as the ruler of your SR 12th is Saturn which is Rising in 'self-deceptive' Pisces.

Nonetheless, and despite this influence, Pluto sextiles your SR Sun/Moon, so 'the truth' will be on your side and help you work through this to a positive outcome, especially as Pluto moves into Aquarius within 2 days of your birthday in 2023.

With Ruling Uranus in the SR 3rd House in the 3rd in square to the SR Asc., sudden flashes of insight and breakthroughs are likely to occur, especially as this (transiting) Uranus occurs in your 4th House. Yes, this can feel unsettling, and you will need to be adaptable and not too fixed in your thoughts and opinions as this could lead to unnecessary arguments and tensions rather than co-operation towards a successful outcome. You can accomplish much if you join with others in the pursuit of an ideal.

Given that your Natal Uranus is conjunct your Asc., I think you may be used to his 'electric' unsettling (and exciting) energy so, if you can find the time to stop and take time to digest all that's happening (preferably in some 'peaceful' environment or place within yourself), rather than engaging in useless arguing, you'll reap the tremendous benefits of all the insights you experience during that time.

Do remember that it's important that you focus on the present as this SR is a year away, and how you deal with this year, will have a tremendous effect on the outcome of next year.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
raneyalp

Post by raneyalp »

admin wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:25 am Hi raneyalp,

Obviously there are similarities between this 2023/24 SR and your birth-chart with Aquarius Rising/Leo 7th and Sun ruling the 7th in 2nd House (in this SR conj. Moon which I talked about in previous post). This suggests that relationships are tied in with the way in which you 'value' yourself, and with Mars (in the 'natural' House of the Sun (5th) in square to that Sun/Moon, you will perhaps tend to fight very hard to be 'valued' in love-matters. This can be a good thing, as long as you aren't too impulsive, nor come on too strong in any argument about your 'rights'. Stand up for yourself of course, but be careful of trying to win by including endless details.

Re the Venus square Pluto, well the aspect is quite wide and 'out-of-sign' too. Nonetheless, with Pluto in the 12th, this suggests that your own 'unconscious' fears may interfere with clear communication with a partner. Absolute honesty is necessary. And there is the possibility that some deception may occur, whether by you or by your partner...but mainly on your own part, as the ruler of your SR 12th is Saturn which is Rising in 'self-deceptive' Pisces.

Nonetheless, and despite this influence, Pluto sextiles your SR Sun/Moon, so 'the truth' will be on your side and help you work through this to a positive outcome, especially as Pluto moves into Aquarius within 2 days of your birthday in 2023.

With Ruling Uranus in the SR 3rd House in the 3rd in square to the SR Asc., sudden flashes of insight and breakthroughs are likely to occur, especially as this (transiting) Uranus occurs in your 4th House. Yes, this can feel unsettling, and you will need to be adaptable and not too fixed in your thoughts and opinions as this could lead to unnecessary arguments and tensions rather than co-operation towards a successful outcome. You can accomplish much if you join with others in the pursuit of an ideal.

Given that your Natal Uranus is conjunct your Asc., I think you may be used to his 'electric' unsettling (and exciting) energy so, if you can find the time to stop and take time to digest all that's happening (preferably in some 'peaceful' environment or place within yourself), rather than engaging in useless arguing, you'll reap the tremendous benefits of all the insights you experience during that time.

Do remember that it's important that you focus on the present as this SR is a year away, and how you deal with this year, will have a tremendous effect on the outcome of next year.

Best,
Admin.

hello
thank you
i tend to be worry alot that's why and also home lately is an anxious point to me because there is alot of fight
but i hope 2023 is an easy year
thank you again