Job promotion

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

roci

Job promotion

Post by roci »

Hello Gurus

Is there any chance of a Job promotion or a salary hike for me in the next 6 months to a year.

DOB 5th May 1986
POB Mysore, INDIA
TOB 01:15:34 AM (Early Morning)

Thank you in advance
Roci
roci

Re: Job promotion

Post by roci »

Commenting to get Gurus attention to this prashna..
roci

Post by roci »

:!: :!:
roci

Post by roci »

Hello Gurus!!

could you please look into my prashna?

thank you
roci
Pem

Post by Pem »

You need to consult a Prashna Forum or Diviner as this is a Yes or No answer .
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
roci

Post by roci »

I couldn't find a prashna forum here.. please provide me a link to forum
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
roci wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:25 pm Is there any chance of a Job promotion or a salary hike for me in the next 6 months to a year.
Just so you are aware, you are currently in the midst of Ketu Maha-Dasha and Antara of Moon/Chandra. In D-10 or Dasamsa, Moon/Chandra is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. Current transits may not be of much help.

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, you made a career move earlier in the year (probably during Uccha or exalted 8th lord Sun/Ravi's Antara). Now, it looks like you are already looking for a promotion or a salary hike. It would perhaps help if you could share your thoughts/expectations (along with basis or reasoning for the same) here.

Take care...
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

roci wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:17 am I couldn't find a prashna forum here.. please provide me a link to forum
There is KP section below for prashna queries.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
roci

Post by roci »

Buddy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:07 pm Hi,
roci wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:25 pm Is there any chance of a Job promotion or a salary hike for me in the next 6 months to a year.
Just so you are aware, you are currently in the midst of Ketu Maha-Dasha and Antara of Moon/Chandra. In D-10 or Dasamsa, Moon/Chandra is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. Current transits may not be of much help.

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, you made a career move earlier in the year (probably during Uccha or exalted 8th lord Sun/Ravi's Antara). Now, it looks like you are already looking for a promotion or a salary hike. It would perhaps help if you could share your thoughts/expectations (along with basis or reasoning for the same) here.

Take care...
thanks for reply..
I came to know that my employer really low-balled my salary by a great extent. So, looking for a salary hike.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
roci wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:52 pm I came to know that my employer really low-balled my salary by a great extent. So, looking for a salary hike.
Many knowledgeable folk consider Ketu to be malefic for materialistic gains - even when well placed and takes the native away joy and pleasure. So, you'll understand if I were skeptical... In any case, I'm sure you'll understand there was no need for you to accept the offer, if your employer low-balled you on salary/compensation package or other such benefits. In other words, there was no need to act like a headless person, when you accepted the offer - so, most probably Ketu made you do so... and for good reasons.

In the interim, it might not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa - at least for the duration of Ketu Maha-Dasha.

Take care...