Help

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
EsraaY

Help

Post by EsraaY »

Hello everyone :) can someone help me and explain my transit chart? saturn & pluto have been ruining me
Attachments
astro_2gw_esraa_yousry.41706.267438.png
astro_2gw_esraa_yousry.41706.267438.png (115.24 KiB) Viewed 1555 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Help

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Esraa, why are they upsetting you? What are you seeing?
EsraaY

Post by EsraaY »

Hi Noel :) I'm not that good at reading charts but I'm saying that because I noticed Pluto (My favorite) transiting my 6th house, which is affecting my health while Saturn on the other hand is transiting my 7th house.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

OK, thanks, now I'm in the picture :)

Saturn in your 7th is asking you to focus on your relationships and to get that in order. Pluto transiting thru your 6th is directing you to get your health under control. These two planets are not doing much more than urging you along. If they were sitting on or opposing a personal planet then you would certainly know about it.

Your real problem planet is transiting Uranus who has been sitting on your Sun for some time urging you to change, to evolve in a dramatic way. When Uranus transits a personal planet or point in the chart you will feel like you have been thrown into a washing machine, it gets so busy. It is both good and tough. You work extremely hard balancing a dozen projects, running around without time to rest but after he has passed you will have the benefits of all of those projects mostly completed and functioning.

Look at your Sun in Taurus in the 10th house, blend the three meanings together into a single sentence (Sun + Taurus + 10th house), and then you will know what Uranus is wanting you to change, an internal revolution. Now go to my website and sign up for my free newsletter and free astrology course, it will make a difference.
EsraaY

Post by EsraaY »

Thank you very much for giving me some of your precious time, now I understand🕊 and I already did :D
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Esraa, I am honoured to be of assistance, and pls let me know how things go for you. Enjoy your learning journey :)